Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Who Is Dave Schmidt's GCR Ambassador?

Luigi asks....

The GCR Ambassador is often interviewed on the Sedona Project.

He is often refered to as Dave Schmidt's Deep Source or Deep Throat.

Dave interviews him but never shows his face.

Anyone have a clue to this mystery man?

Who is this so called Amabassador?

Does he have a real name?

Is he a real person? 

What is his function?

What nation or nations does he represent?

Does he hold a real UN position?

Has anyone ever seen his face?

Is there a real GCR Ambassador?

Can he be reached by lan e-mail?

Is Dave pulling a fast one on all of us?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

:shrug:                                 :shrug:                                       :shrug: 

Someone call  Jim Cary we need   "THE PET DETECTIVE"   on this one.    :jester:

Who Knows?      Who's Got The Time ?      Who Cares ?

Offer a reward to anyone who can answer those questions for.  

Or better yet why don't you call Dave Schmidt himself ?   ;) 

He'll take your call.  Tell him you are the famous LUIGI and see how fast he'll jump.   :)    :eyebrows:

• Upvote 5

Since there will never be a GCR there will never be an Ambassador of it.  Haven't you ever heard of Schmidt?  There's a long story about that but I think it's not printable here.  MIT has the best question, Who cares?

• Upvote 1

Been listening to Dave Schmitt for over a year now. The Sedona Connection. Sometimes I want to believe him and then sometimes I don't. The Ambassador is with the Red Dragon Family, which supposingly are connected with handing out the funds to fund the GCR and or RV. He is saying that September is the month that the RV may happen and that the it will not happen till the Chinese Yaun (SP) becomes a reserve currency. Something like that. Listen to his program.

Been listening to Dave Schmitt for over a year now. The Sedona Connection. Sometimes I want to believe him and then sometimes I don't. The Ambassador is with the Red Dragon Family, which supposingly are connected with handing out the funds to fund the GCR and or RV. He is saying that September is the month that the RV may happen and that the it will not happen till the Chinese Yaun (SP) becomes a reserve currency. Something like that. Listen to his program

I have listened to his podcasts.

He speaks in generals not specifics.

He talks for an hour yet says nothing.

He interviews the Ambassador often yet never show his face.

He know how to select his words to keep the listener in suspence.

He often claims to have inside information yet he brings nothing new to the table.

Maybe I'm wrong & he is just misunderstood.

I have doubts his deep source is a really a real person.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Luigi you just answered your own question.

In a nut shell you just said it all.  

The guy is not misunderstood.  Thats the way he is.

There are so many other great researchers out there with much better information.   it's truly a waist of time to bother with Dave Schmitt. 

He's been saying the same thing for a very very long time.

• Upvote 2

Something unknown and assuming that one could simply just be told, so when one can’t simply be told in away one thinks, blanks are then filled in from a preconditioned belief system, justifying by amusing sarcasm an attempt to mask the ignorance one is blinded by.  

True answers must be searched out and found from the heart over time, there are no… short cuts…! Your heart can’t be told by another human… can it? Perhaps that's a choice?