Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI...On THe Verge Of Something Major Happening.

Luigi1

from other sources...

6-18-2015   Newshound Guru Stryker   It is my belief that we are down to the CBI reducing the market rate as close as they can to the de facto rate of 1166, and boy was today a big step in getting there. If you haven't seen my update on my MARKET RATE CHART be my guest, it has dropped 41 dinars to the dollar just since yesterday and with a lower auction amount today then yesterday's auction.  I also have confidence that the CBI will get their full independence back and if all goes well, the tariffs will be implemented the first of August.  Yes there are some real concerns both with all the corruption, security issue, the low liquidity issues and the low market value of the dinar but all signs show that they are making great steps in those directions.  Can they get to where they need to be to see the delete zero project completed, introduce new categories of currency and at the same time increase the purchasing power for the Iraqi citizens, all within this year? I sure believe they can  and why I am spending so much time understanding all the possibilities that can drive them there, or see the ones that could prevent them from getting there.

6-18-2015  Newshound Guru SCZIN11  FOLKS, PM ABADI AND THE COM, ACTED TODAY, AS THEY PROMISED ON TUESDAY THEY WOULD...THEY MET, THEY DISCUSSED THE DINAR EXCHANGE RATE CRAZINESS THAT HAS BEEN OF SUCH MEDIA ATTENTION OVER THE LAST WEEK…THEY HAVE COME TO THE CONCLUSION, IT IS TIME TO GET THE IRAQI PEOPLE TO BELIEVE IN THE THE NEW REGIME...THEY HAVE DECIDED TO SHOW THE WORLD IRAQ IS HERE, AND NOT GOING ANYWHERE....THEY HAVE DECIDED IT IS THE TIME TO MAKE THE CBI DO WHAT THEY HAVE STATED THEY WANTED TO DO, BUT HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO ACCOMPLISHBY ELIMINATING THE 8% TAX ON THE EXCHANGING OF DINAR FOR DOLLAR, THEY WILL BE ABLE TO STABILIZE THE EXCHANGE RATE FOR THE PEOPLE OF THEIR GREAT NATION... AND THEY ARE CALLING ON THE ACTING GOVERNOR OF THE CBI TO FACE THESE EDICTS, ON SUNDAY AT THE EXTRA ORDINARY EMERGENCY FINANCE COMMITTEE MEETING...WITH PARLIAMENT COMING BACK JULY 1, AMNESTY LAWS BEING PRESENTED IMMEDIATELY, AND ALSO WITHIN FIRST WEEK, THE REPORT FROM INTEGRITY COMMITTEE ON THE FALL OF MOSUL....FOLKS WE ARE MOST DEFINITELY ON THE VERGE OF SOMETHING MAJOR HAPPENING.....ALL ON THE HEELS OF RAMADAN.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Aggiedad77:   Don’t take a swing at me for saying this……ok I’m thinking that Dr. S may just hold the “Last Cookie” Good to the last crumb he saysCONTROL is a powerful thing…..in the right hands it is POWERFUL Dr. S understands both the control and the power May his actions soon be a blessing to the world Speaking of patterns……who said that It would appear to me that PM Abadi and Dr. S are doing things in an orchestrated manner the last few days…..their travels…..their speeches….the messages they are putting forth…..all seem to be preparing everyone for more to come….They work with precision, yet they know not to lay all the cards on the table as yet. There is still some riffraff to be taken care of and from their words they know exactly what needs to be done and how it will be performed. Each day is becoming more and more of a delight to see what they will reveal next.

Life is good….but getting gooder. Remember the BEST is yet to come.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

here's another article related to this...

6-19-2015   Intel/Newshound Guru tman23  We suspected that after the special meeting on the investment law Monday May 25th that we would see the "new currency" 50k note presented, at the very least a photo! We did not get that...in fact it seems like the subject is fading...But we did get Shabibi speaking out...We don't know how it is being played out but...events are coming close to speculated timelines!