Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

DinarThug

Master Yota Hits 40,000 Posts - The World's Hardest Working Newshound !

Nothing other then STELLAR!!!!!!! Congrats Yota, and thank you for all that you do here in DV.

• Upvote 3

:twothumbs: yota for all your hours spent searching for the news and posting it here!

:bravo:  Thanks to DT for spotting the milestone and making this post!  :cheesehead:

:cowboy2:

• Upvote 5

Congratulations YOTA...! :twothumbs:  Thanks for all your efforts and hard work...RON  :tiphat:  :twocents: 

40000banner.jpg

• Upvote 3

Agreed with everyone else - Your work Yota is Greatly appreciated - Thanks for all you do YOTA on this wonderful site :twothumbs:

• Upvote 3

Thanks DT...Why to go my man Yota...What a Duo of pedigree ''Newshounds''... :tiphat: 

................WTF...Iraq can't meet their payroll but they're goin' to start another Airline with top of the line Boeing Aircraft...Did I miss something somewhere..................

.........OOoupps...Way to go Yota...We all know why...''Dedication''...Your the man...Peace out... :peace:

• Upvote 2

Thanks Dinar Thug for bringing to our attention --  "incredible"  He is !!  Amazingly Dedicated He is !!  Hard Working -- that's our Yota !  Dinar Vets is darn lucky to have you!  We appreciate you Yota !! 

ThankYou-1.gif

• Upvote 4

***///

Our deepest gratitude to our Dinar RollerCoaster Ride Master !   :tiphat:

We bow to you YerYOTAness.. :bow:  :bow:  as none have surpassed your efforts & contributions here on

behalf of your avid readers !

You are an prime example of the excellence MrAdamMontana presents on the greatest Dinar website in existence:bravo: 

• Upvote 3

BRAVO !!!! Great job......

Speaking of Bravo..................has he posted in awhile?

YOTA=EXCELLENCE

Skeetr=needs a spelling class

Gotta find some humor everywhere

• Upvote 3

My hat is off to you Yota ! Your relentless efforts and research still gives most of us hope as this epic journey continues.......sometimes I feel that I know how Moses must have felt , and I'm hoping that we are the generation that finds the land of milk and honey....."Salute" !

• Upvote 2