Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Master Yota Hits 40,000 Posts - The World's Hardest Working Newshound !

Thanks DT...Why to go my man Yota...What a Duo of pedigree ''Newshounds''... :tiphat: 

................WTF...Iraq can't meet their payroll but they're goin' to start another Airline with top of the line Boeing Aircraft...Did I miss something somewhere..................

.........OOoupps...Way to go Yota...We all know why...''Dedication''...Your the man...Peace out... :peace:

• Upvote 2

Thanks Dinar Thug for bringing to our attention --  "incredible"  He is !!  Amazingly Dedicated He is !!  Hard Working -- that's our Yota !  Dinar Vets is darn lucky to have you!  We appreciate you Yota !! 

ThankYou-1.gif

• Upvote 4

***///

Our deepest gratitude to our Dinar RollerCoaster Ride Master !   :tiphat:

We bow to you YerYOTAness.. :bow:  :bow:  as none have surpassed your efforts & contributions here on

behalf of your avid readers !

You are an prime example of the excellence MrAdamMontana presents on the greatest Dinar website in existence:bravo: 

• Upvote 3

My hat is off to you Yota ! Your relentless efforts and research still gives most of us hope as this epic journey continues.......sometimes I feel that I know how Moses must have felt , and I'm hoping that we are the generation that finds the land of milk and honey....."Salute" !

• Upvote 2