Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Interesting Billboard

Tripphood

Dear Reader,

A colleague of mine recently sent me a photo of a bizarre new billboard.

He spotted it near the Bangkok airport and snapped a picture.

The billboard was promoting a "New World Currency".

Here's the photo he sent... I was stunned when I first saw it.

attachment=7924:image.jpg]

Most people have no idea what this billboard really means.

But I've been following this story for the past six months.

And despite the fact that it's received almost no attention from the mainstream press, this is a huge new development in the currency markets, and it's definitely going to affect you, your money, and your retirement.

For the past 20 years, I've covered extraordinary currency situations like the collapse of the Russian ruble in '98 (and again just recently), the havoc wreaked by the 2013 Argentinian currency crisis, and the collapse of the Japanese yen over the last 3 years.

But I believe the currency story behind this billboard will be one of the defining events of my career.

It could trigger one of the most profound transfers of wealth in our lifetime.

This is from Dr. Steve Sjuggerud

post-46454-0-50660100-1434476199_thumb.j

• Upvote 2

It's the BRICS currency they been working on.

China put up around 400 billion and Russia dumped close to 300 Billion.

They both have been buying up as much gold as they can get their hands on.

China has hordes of miners in South America jumping as many claims as they can get away with.

Their official reports have been hundreds of tons delivered to China every quarter.

The NWO is almost officially here.

There's only a few "minor" obstacles in their way, like America, and that pesky Constitution they have...

• Upvote 3

It's the BRICS currency they been working on.

China put up around 400 billion and Russia dumped close to 300 Billion.

They both have been buying up as much gold as they can get their hands on.

China has hordes of miners in South America jumping as many claims as they can get away with.

Their official reports have been hundreds of tons delivered to China every quarter.

The NWO is almost officially here.

There's only a few "minor" obstacles in their way, like America, and that pesky Constitution they have...

yep, I've pretty much been coming up with the same info. I wouldn't be surprised if China double the amount of gold that the US "Claim" to have.

over the past decade on average they have been producing 300-450 tons per year within their own borders!! all of which is bought by the government. then they have been importing hundreds of tons from world markets and like you say claim jumping all over the world. 

the next 10 years are going to be very interesting

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 2

As "boots on the ground", I can verify this billboard as real. I've seen it for about 6 months now. I live very far from BKK, but have to go from time to time thru the place. I got the message immediately. if you pay attention to world events, you know SH is about to hit the fan.

Today, I went to the Immigration Office for my son's visa. they have Chinese speaking staff now! Never have I seen that in all my years here. Its always been English or local language. Even at the clinic, I am seeing more and more Chinese patients. I do speak Chinese to some degree, but I am seeing/hearing more  Mandarin spoken in even the boondocks (Tagalog word, BTW).

Dunno, Wo bu ming bai! Xie Xian!

• Upvote 1