Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Update 6-17-2015

TexasGranny

Hello Adam - It seems like the weekly chats may need to be move every 2 weeks instead of every week.  The reason I say this is because many questions is not being asked and things seems to be a bit slow in Iraq.  Also, we may be waiting for another year and/or 5 years before this thing pop.  I hope I am wrong but it seems to me that Iraq still have long ways to go (Example - HCL, Anesty Law, Sercurity - ISIS, inflation, money laundry, etc.).  Alos, this will give you more time to research what's really going on in Iraq.

Again thanks Adam for all you do and Mods....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I know no one knows when the RV will happen!

I respect your opinion on when you think it might, based on your knowledge and research.

How are you feeling about it happening in the next couple months?

I appreciate and look forward to your weekly chats as it gives me hope in bad times.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

For those of us who bought Dinar with Sterling, do we need to be worried about anything?  It seems to be a bigger ordeal than first thought and could affect many people who purchased from them, although I am hoping that is not the case.  Someone even posted in a thread that the Feds were wanting to know who all holds Dinar from there.  Another thread was talking about how this whole thing has been a scam all along and we are all screwed.  As someone who has been in it for years, I hope it all works out but I am losing more confidence by the day lately.  Your thoughts??

• Upvote 1