Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi financial talks with international banks

yota691

Credit Ratings

Iraq
Type:

All corporate municipal sovereign
Industry:

All
Company:

Show issues:
Domestic bonds
International bonds

Rating agencies:
Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)

Scale type:

All
Rating scale:

AllCountry Risk Classifications
Rating range:

Cbonds methodology for maintaining credit ratings total: 1 records on page: 203050100
Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) Country Risk Classifications 7
Issuers/ Issues Iraq

№ Moody's Investors Service Standard & Poor's Fitch Ratings 1 Aaa AAA AAA 2 Aa1 AA+ AA+ 3 Aa2 AA . AA 4 Aa3 AA-. AA- 5 A1 A+ A+ 6 A2 A . A 7 A3 A- A-

• Upvote 6

Now that I look back I WISH I was able to get close to an A- rating in school on my report cards...haha.... 

sh*t also wish MY credit rating was an A- also....  :shrug:

yota691, Where did you find this?  They still are showing as "nr" on the S&P and I want to show this to someone.  :backflip:  Did you have to purchase the report from Moody's?  That's what it's asking me if I want to do when I go on their site.

Edited by Jasmine21

Not bad not bad at all, below if my paste worked is the ratings

my personal one is to far down for any one to see

Aaa Obligations rated Aaa are judged to be of the highest quality, with minimal credit risk.

Aa Obligations rated Aa are judged to be of high quality and are subject to very low credit risk.

A Obligations rated A are considered upper-medium grade and are subject to low credit risk.

Baa Obligations rated Baa are subject to moderate credit risk. They are considered medium- grade and as such may possess certain speculative characteristics.

Ba Obligations rated Ba are judged to have speculative elements and are subject to substan- tial credit risk.

B Obligations rated B are considered speculative and are subject to high credit risk.
Caa Obligations rated Caa are judged to be of poor standing and are subject to very high cred-

it risk.

Ca Obligations rated Ca are highly speculative and are likely in, or very near, default, with some prospect of recovery of principal and interest.

C Obligations rated C are the lowest rated class of bonds and are typically in default, with little prospect for recovery of principal or interest. 

• Upvote 3

Exactly snowglobe I mean if our man Yota posted it...one would think it to be of some truths...

But the lack of responses...

Also, they wouldn't tell the world just yet. It would basically let you know what's to come.

Credit rating to sovereign nation to reinstatement and international acceptance trading etc.

And they don't want to help others just themselves...

So again I fallback on follow the money...this has to be real and we're at the end of this here ride.

Soon as the streets are clean I believe well see a lot of cleaning the next few months...

Agreed....

just to clarify/// I am in NO WAY questioning Yoda.....no way no how....I just was wanting to read it from another source. Sometimes the translation is a little off and a few words and change the entire meaning.

Yoda I appreciate all you do...it is a job that you have taken on so that others can (maybe) try to understand what is happening in the mysterious country we have come to know as Iraq

Bump...

Is this real?

I believe it maybe, with sanction talks this month, and international bonds the next...

It's Real and it shows a date of 07/9/2015 .....with a maturity date of 2028....

Issue Volume Maturity date Bid prices Ask prices Date Bid price Yield Date Ask price Yield Iraq, 2028 USD  01/15/2028 07/09/2015 **.** *.** 07/09/2015 **.** *.* Registration required. Please log in or fill in the registration form.
all prices

Here should be a direct link  to the above...

then click on Iraq 

• Upvote 3