Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bush: America's need ground forces to defeat Daash in Iraq and Syria

yota691

%D8%AC%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%AC-%D8%A8%D9%88%D8

Author: Publisheron: June 14, 2015In: PoliticsViews: 40 views

BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network (IMN) - Former US President George W. Bush said in a press briefing that he believed the United States needed to put combat troops on the ground if they are to succeed in the fight against Daash terrorist gangs.

Bush said that "the United States needs to combat troops on the ground to defeat the terrorist Daash in Iraq and Syria," noting that "President Obama to do so."

Bush said he faced a difficult decision as president to double the number of troops in Iraq in the period of his presidency amid rising death toll and shrinking public support for the war in Iraq.

cleardot.gif

He continued that "history will see that Daash been defeated in Iraq have chosen by putting troops on the ground and that we will see whether our government is compatible with the realities on the ground."

George Bush: I support sending more American troops to Iraq

Wrote in the: June 14, 2015

%D8%AC%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%AC-%D8%A8%D9%88%D8

Former US President George W. Bush said he was always in favor of sending more US ground troops to Iraq.

Bush said in a press statement that the decision was of course in the hands of the president alone, stressing the importance of the presence of soldiers on the ground in Iraq. Bush expressed concern of what he considered rising in the United States tendency toward isolation from the world.

Indicating that the United States realized that it could not overlook what is happening in the world because it will come to them and then enter in troubled times.

George Bush supports sending more American troops to Iraq
Political

Since 14/06/2015 16:31 pm (Baghdad time)

fdwefweffwefwffcd.jpg

Follow-up Moisbn News

Former US President George W. Bush, Sunday, he was always in favor of sending more US ground troops to Iraq.

Bush said in a press statement that "the decision of course in the hands of the president alone, and my position is that we need soldiers on the ground, and many have said here that it is difficult Qaeda defeat which calls itself now Daash two one thing in my eyes. I have told a lot that I leave Iraq But I chose the contrary I have sent 30 thousand of our soldiers in addition to those who were Hnak.etkd that history will see that al-Qaeda in Iraq was defeated because of this decision and in short I chose by sending more troops and we have to wait to see if our government will adapt to the reality on the ground. "

Bush said in an interview with Israeli newspapers also published in the United States, "the primary now is my concern that the rising trend in the US toward isolation from the world. We have seen it in previous decades to World War II when it was common wisdom is that he does not like us in Europe and we The only care about ourselves. But we soon realized with the outbreak of war in continental Europe that we can not overlook what is happening here because it will come to us. It then has intervened in these difficult times ".anthy 29 / d 25

***///

We'll take 'OlSarge's IQD, march right up onto Bush's front porch :rodeo: 

and request an explanation, <_<

then demand an equitable resolution.  :deadhorse:

And if he tries to run off to his compound in Uruguay, we will follow.  

We got us some mad jungle skills now, dontcha know !  :salute:  :salute:

A nation divided amongst itself cannot stand.  America needs to unite somehow.    It's a very critical time in history, get it right.  You can't sit back and pretend it's all good.  I am all about removing thugs from this planet by all means.  

Edited by uncirculd
  • Upvote 1

If he were Still President (Bush) There is no doubt that the world would be a safer place.    :salute:

***///

Well, RV4CANDY, ya got his kommon-kore-lovin' baby bro in the 2016 mix now, so, there ya go !  :confused2:

But we still want big bro to pay up !  

...would sure like ta git thet snaggle-toothed old war-monger and make like a pinata on him til' our RVcandy falls out ! :deadhorse: 

Everyone know"s Obumer pulled out of a job not Finished.... Done that was well into a Job with these ISIS SCUM that allowed them to continue and make our Warriors Feel that they Wasted so many Countries Soldier"s Lives that it was was a WASTE of a War at all...Did they find the Weapons of Mass Destruction. ???  And here we are again... Boots on the Ground .... I think my 7 YO Grand Son is going to run now..... God Bless Us All       

• Upvote 1

I think it is pretty much an accepted FACT that everyone already acknowledges that it will require ground troops accomplish driving ISIS out of Iraq. The sticky point is: Chase them out of Iraq and back into Syria - can we exceed our authority and invade Syria? Possible inviting Russia/Iran/God-know-who-else to intervene?

Obummer will look much more foolish than he already does if he sends in troops so he will wait until the 2016 elections and pass-the-buck. :(