Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

10MM for sale in Houston

jas512

Jas512......I will be in Houston tomorrow, if the 10 mil is still available I would be willing to purchase all for $850.00 per million ($8,500.00 cash).

We will meet at my Bank of America anywhere close to you, you will provide original purchase receipts and execute an assignment of the dinar which can be notorized at the bank.

Please let me know ASAP............thanks.  personal e-mail is: twotedrhodes@yahoo.com

Edited by tedro

Jas512......since you have not responded to my offer to purchase your dinar I must respectfully withdraw said offer......notwithstanding I need to get my intended business quickly done and get out of Dodge before the full impact of tropical storm Bill hits. Hope you stay high and dry and safe.

Jas512......since you have not responded to my offer to purchase your dinar I must respectfully withdraw said offer......notwithstanding I need to get my intended business quickly done and get out of Dodge before the full impact of tropical storm Bill hits. Hope you stay high and dry and safe.

tedro, sorry I missed you in Houston...storm Bill certainly threw the city into a frenzy. I split time between Houston and Dallas for work (in fact I'll be in Dallas next week), so if that would work for you I could meet you up there as well. Please advise, as you were the first person to contact me about the notes. Thanks!

tedro, sorry I missed you in Houston...storm Bill certainly threw the city into a frenzy. I split time between Houston and Dallas for work (in fact I'll be in Dallas next week), so if that would work for you I could meet you up there as well. Please advise, as you were the first person to contact me about the notes. Thanks!

Jas512......I am still interested, I live in Dallas (southlake area) please respond to my email address (twotedrhodes@yahoo.com) so we can work something out for next week. Thanks, have a great weekend.

Jas512.......nothing yet..........yahoo not most reliable at this time of day........I will let you know when my phone or I pad beeps.....thanks for responding.....we will make this happen!!

tedro, I just tried your email with a second email address. So if you don't receive an email from me, perhaps I have the wrong yahoo email. Please let me know and we can arrange to communicate a different way. Thanks.

Jas512, your email messages have not been received in regular format or junk mail. Be assured my email works.

I have sent you two of my personal email addresses, both of which are VALID. I am exposing more private info on this public forum than necessary.........

I respectfully suggest that you check your end.

Jas512, your email messages have not been received in regular format or junk mail. Be assured my email works.

I have sent you two of my personal email addresses, both of which are VALID. I am exposing more private info on this public forum than necessary.........

I respectfully suggest that you check your end.

I just tried you again this morning with two additional email accounts...a gmail account and a corporate account. There should be no issue with either of these sending or receiving mail. If you see any email from me in your inbox, please reply to the thread. If for some reason you still don't see any emails from me, please initiate the email thread using the following email address to contact me:  

jake@suitor.mobi