Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Enorrste

pocono

2 agents went to his house and asked him questions for 2 hours. He is NOT in any trouble. repeat. He is NOT in any trouble. He bailed out of GET before TerryK started getting money from Sterling. He wrote a very thoughtful post on his site. very gracious of him to post anything. 

• Upvote 1

I would be very surprised if he were to get in trouble for anything.  

His posts are usually very interesting and very helpful.   He tries to explain situations that people are confused about, not understanding what the true meaning behind some of the articles really are.  

He comes in and brakes it down so that every one can better understand it.

I don't know him but he seems like a good guy at least from where Im standing.

***///

Evened ya out YerMOOSEness... ;)

Just because ya hang out here doesn't mean you should know ALL the players in the DInar world!  ^_^

Yes, MIT -- the breakdowns are good & helpful.  

Maybe duh gubment sees E as a voice of reason and is getting help sorting through the TERRYK trash !

Is this a whole big thing where duh gubment is gonna whack everybody's peepee who ever touched a Dinar note

because hobummer & his slave massahs don't want nobody gittin' rich...?  WASSUP...?!  :confused2: 

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

very gracious of him to post anything. 

You're right, docneedles. I usually just take a pass on the "information" offered by most gurus, but i read every word that ennorste posts. He has a very intelligent approach and I find his posts informed and thoughtful.

I have often wondered how these companies can sell dinar when it is against the law to take dinar out of Iraq?

If the government authorized this - why ban folks from taking it out?

I guess the mouse is finally getting caught taking the cheese!~~~~~~~~~:)

Enorrste

As KAP will confirm I called him on the day this all went down at about 10:30 in the morning, my time.

The FBI arrived at my home at 7:50 a.m. the same morning. We sat on my front deck for nearly two hours as I responded to the two agent's questions.

I left GETTeam in late 2011, just after Sterling began pumping on TK's site. I left because I could clearly see that the site had changed. The specific catalyst for my removal was the summary firing of my friend, Ray, who was offering free education on trusts and was selling trusts through a lawyer, who compensated him for the same.

Ray had never, nor would he have, accepted any payment from TK. It wasn't offered. The same was true for me. But it became clear to me that TK was into something "fishy", as was Gankins, who was selling some other sort of scheme. Therefore, I left. 

On leaving I posted a thorough statement of my beliefs which were also posted on DinarAlert shortly thereafter. That statement was given to the FBI. I haven't heard from them since.

The two agents made it clear that the conversation with me was going to be much different than others around the country that were being held simultaneously. They wanted information from me, and I provided it willingly.

I will state this: they were amazed that I have been in this for over 8 years and have never asked for a dime from anyone. I was asked why I would do that at least six times over the 2 hour interview. My answer never wavered: why would I take a portion of an old lady's money from Alabama when I KNEW that I would become a millionaire?

Of course, over time, it became clear through long discussions with KAP that the RV wasn't possible or ever a part of the plan. Instead, for over 3 years now, we have presented what we believe IS the plan: a change in the exchange rate regime to a floating currency.

I was never in trouble. I haven't done anything wrong. The very FACT that another site wasn't even contacted proves this point. After all, I haven't stopped talking, right?

I hope that this clears the air. Oh, one more thing: C36 - I never bashed you. I may not agree with you, but it isn't you; its what you wrote. I am issues oriented, not personality oriented (like a Democrat!).

I trust that your trust in me is secure. We are on the right path. Hang in there. If Saleh's recommendation today comes to fruition we may actually begin to see movement in the right direction, finally.

Enorrste

June 11, 2015 at 11:01 PM

• Upvote 1

Of course, over time, it became clear through long discussions with KAP that the RV wasn't possible or ever a part of the plan. Instead, for over 3 years now, we have presented what we believe IS the plan: a change in the exchange rate regime to a floating currency.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/204106-enorrste/page-2#ixzz3cuUfjFSZ

hummmmm

• Upvote 1

***///

Thank you, UNEEK !   :wave:  ;)

Just as we stated earlier,

they needed a voice of reason like E's to help them sift through TERRYK's garbage. :twothumbs:

We wish ENORRSTE the best -- no matter how he/she sees the outcome.  :tiphat:

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ

***///

Thank you, UNEEK !   :wave:  ;)

Just as we stated earlier,

they needed a voice of reason like E's to help them sift through TERRYK's garbage. :twothumbs:

We wish ENORRSTE the best -- no matter how he/she sees the outcome.  :tiphat:.

So glad I could contribute -- I have been doing more reading & observing lately and staying away from debates  etc lol  -- I am still very present here  and will on occasion  have something to share --- 

I am sorry about all the drama  as of late --  and very sad that folks made  some costly decisions and may have  ruined  their lives -  I also  really  feel  for the ones that  have maybe lost their layaways / reserves / recent orders --

Just yesterday  a  Dinarian  shared that  he  had a recent order  and  it was cancelled and they sent back the money order  but he says it is no good as it is  made out to Sterling --

Another person said they received  a check  for  their currency  sent in but the check bounced -- It's bad enough that we have been waiting for so long - hoping to make a fair or better return on our investment - but it is really really bad when some have lost it before  it happens

Hopefully the dust will settle   the air will clear -- and we can all begin a new chapter in our lives -- 

I hope more information is forth coming about the investigation - I have many questions but one thing  I know for sure is that I would not & am not going to be filling out any form    -  I so do not feel comfortable with  giving out any information  and then be involved in the investigation --   They already have access probably to all the customers - but I guess they want the easy way out -- for folks to come to them ?? 

I have never wanted more to be a peon nobody than I do now -- I want to be invisible!!!! With civil forfeiture being so rampant now  and no privacy  I just want to hide -- lol  -- I know I am not alone when it comes to folks being afraid of the ones who are suppose to be "protecting" us -- I have my own personal horror stories -

Take care girls - Be safe - Be well - Be happy -- and be Kind -- Glad you are with us!! ((HUGS))

Edited by UNEEK
  • Upvote 3