Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Woman Involved in Starting McKinney Pool Fight Placed on Administrative Leave by CoreLogic Inc.

rico1

Just thought I might post this. I am a law and order type person myself. Always have respected the police and have served in th Air Force and worked as a Govt contractor in AFG.

But wrong is wrong. This was about race and not rowdy teens at a pool party. It was started by an adult white woman.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/06/10/1392082/-Woman-Involved-in-Starting-McKinney-Pool-Fight-Placed-on-Administrative-Leave-by-CoreLogic-Inc

Woman Involved in Starting McKinney Pool Fight Placed on Administrative Leave by CoreLogic Inc.

by Stephen BenavidesFollow for Stephen Benavides

Screen_Shot_2015-06-10_at_12.09.49_PM.pn
attribution: None Specified
Tracey Carver-Allbritton throws a punch during a fight at a McKinney, TX pool party.
After a video of a 15 year old African-American teen being slammed into the ground by McKinney Police Officer Eric Casebolt went viral over the weekend, a twitter campaign was launched to identify the woman involved in the fight that led to police being called.  Tracey Carver-Allbritton has now been placed on administrative leave by her employer, CoreLogic Inc.

While the primary focus of the incident in McKinney, TX has been calling for the termination of now resigned Corporal Eric Casebolt, Twitter launched an impromptu campaign to identify the two women confirmed to have made racist comments that led to the fight and the police being called in the first place. The video begins with an adult white woman and what appears to be a much younger African American girl locked in a fight, with each holding the others hair attempting to throw punches. A group of  black teens initially act as observers but eventually try to separate the two. Another woman, now known as Tracey-Carver Allbritton, at first seems to be trying to break up the fight, but quickly decides to start throwing punches to the top of the younger girls head.  After a few seconds the fight is broken up and both parties go their separate ways.

That video led activists on Twitter to ask who were the two women and why hadn't they been arrested, or at least questioned for their role in the fight.  At this point they seemed to have slipped under the radar.  It didn't take long for that video to be matched up with a Facebook profile linking Ms. Allbritton directly to the incident, and to her apparent employer listed on the account, Bank of America.

The tweet sent by Dallas Communities Organizing for Change, an organization who fights for racial justice and police reform, spread like wild fire and eventually forced the banking behomoth Bank of America to conduct an investigation of its own to determine whether or not Ms. Allbritton actually did work for her.  Contrary to what is listed on her Facebook profile, Bank of America released a statement online confirming that in fact she didn't work for them, but that she did work for one of their vendors.  

That vendor company is CoreLogic Inc, a  major financial data and analytics firm closely aligned with Bank of America.  CoreLogic has been providing various financial and home loan services to Bank of America since at least 2011, which is around the time the U.S. Department of Justice settled a $335 million suit for racially discriminating against African Americans and Latinos in home mortgage lending.  While CoreLogic Inc. seems not to be directly responsible for the decision on whether or not to issue home mortgage loans or other financial products to individuals, they provide a comprehensive lender profile and all necessary information needed to make the decision.  This includes providing services such as credit profiles, credit reports, home mortgage default services, and analytics on multifamily leasing among others.

According to a statement given to the Dallas Morning News, “CoreLogic does not condone violence, discrimination or harassment and takes conduct that is inconsistent with our values and expectations very seriously.  As a result of these pending allegations, we have placed the employee in question on administrative leave while further investigations take place."  Several calls to confirm if this was actually the case have yet to be answered by CoreLogic Inc.

This is seen as preliminary good news by some, but the question still remains as to what her role exactly is with the financial data firm, whether or not she has direct decision making authority over the issuance of loans, and if so, how many  African Americans and Latino's may have been denied based on her personal racial bias.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Question: So now it is OK to attack a white person who is trying to peaceably break up a rowdy pool party, as much as that can be done. God help anyone that should come to that white persons aid when a group from the rowdy pool party start yelling racial epitaph at the Caucasian person. Terrany will rain if this continues on. We all need to respect the law and each other as well. It's a two way street.

• Upvote 1

Question: So now it is OK to attack a white person who is trying to peaceably break up a rowdy pool party, as much as that can be done. God help anyone that should come to that white persons aid when a group from the rowdy pool party start yelling racial epitaph at the Caucasian person. Terrany will rain if this continues on. We all need to respect the law and each other as well. It's a two way street.

You are correct it is a two way street.

First, I am not out to vilify the cop or defend him. There was one officer that acted inappropriately  and he has admitted that and has quit his job. I don't think that he should have lost his job like some do, But maybe a suspension and retraining would be appropriate. But people on both sides only seem to see one side and put up a defense and want blood as retribution.

Second. The cops would not have been there if there had not been a resident that somehow got their nose out of joint because a community member was have a schools out pool party and decided it was ok to go over and act like a bigot and attack a teenage girl because she didn't want them in her community pool. Now I don't know where you come from but an adult does not attack a teenage girl where I come from not matter what race they are.

Third. I don't think that this rises to Baltimore or Ferguson and I don't like it blown out that way but again the extremes on both sides refuse to look at the whole issue.

There are none so blind as those that refuse to see.

V/r

Rico

Edited by rico1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

i completely disagree that anybody employed by the private sector or not under a public oath should lose their job or be placed on leave for an incident like this happening outside of the premise of the job.  entirely unfair.  yeah people were fighting and yes racial slurs were most likely spouted but when emotions get high and people are mad, it is typical.  the fight gets broken up, people go their way and patch themselves up.  that is just typical communal life.  

two caucasian women beating on a black teen should not be the highlight here.  this is not organized racism and they shouldn't make this out to be.  sheesh.  this is just people acting out of anger saying and doing mean things to one another in anger.  that's all.  

• Upvote 2

i completely disagree that anybody employed by the private sector or not under a public oath should lose their job or be placed on leave for an incident like this happening outside of the premise of the job.  entirely unfair.  yeah people were fighting and yes racial slurs were most likely spouted but when emotions get high and people are mad, it is typical.  the fight gets broken up, people go their way and patch themselves up.  that is just typical communal life.  

two caucasian women beating on a black teen should not be the highlight here.  this is not organized racism and they shouldn't make this out to be.  sheesh.  this is just people acting out of anger saying and doing mean things to one another in anger.  that's all.  

Well like it or not if you work for a big company now day's what you do reflects on them. And being an at will employ means that you can lose your job. I retired from a fortune 500 company and wether I liked it or not, if what I did away from work reflected on them, I could have lost my job for doing something like this as we where a service company and being a bigot is not against the law but was not to their company standards.

JMHO you can flame me if you want this is the most I have posted in a year.

Rico

Edited by rico1
  • Upvote 3

Thanks rico1 for the article. In my opinion, the entire

situation is sad. I guess it is asking too much for people

to simply respect each other and learn to get along.

Many people live frustrated lives, and some decide to make

sure others know it, in whatever way they decide. We all have

done it, until we realized how stupid it is to pull others into our

personal confusion.

• Upvote 4

Just thought I might post this. I am a law and order type person myself. Always have respected the police and have served in th Air Force and worked as a Govt contractor in AFG.

But wrong is wrong. This was about race and not rowdy teens at a pool party. It was started by an adult white woman.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/06/10/1392082/-Woman-Involved-in-Starting-McKinney-Pool-Fight-Placed-on-Administrative-Leave-by-CoreLogic-Inc

Rico,

When the source is the daily kos you might want to be careful, venturing into ubertino’s area there.  Based on the “unbiased” article you posted you claim that it was all about race, not “rowdy teens at a pool party”.  I believe you should check some other sources before making such a statement.  There have been several threads on DV about this subject, and on one of these threads there was a link to “the rest of the story” and what truly started this melee ( :tiphat:  WHN). http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/06/08/the-full-story-of-the-mckinney-texas-pool-mob-inside-the-craig-ranch-subdivision/

It was not race, it was the fact that the reported 15 year old (turns out that she is actually 20) Tatiana Rhodes promoted a free cookout and pool party with a DJ and that party got out of hand. I find it amusing that kos can find the “racist” white woman on facebook but never mentions what Rhodes had on her account.  “Dime piece X Ttwinzz promotions” fliers for the free cookout and pool party with “DJ REIGN” stating “FREE ENTRY”. 

Rhodes was using the “free” party to promote and sell tickets for an up and coming party she was coordinating.  And while she is a resident of the neighborhood, she did not reserve the pool nor follow the neighborhood association rules for the party.  After 100+ kids had shown up for a free pool party, they discovered they were not allowed in the private swimming pool.  Not because they were black, but because they did not live in the neighborhood.  Rather than taking their anger out on Rhodes, the mob did what mobs do, and things got out of hand.  Once the 100+ kids were told no swimming they climbed the fences, assaulted security guards and a woman with her 3 children, (I wonder why none of the mob have released pictures or videos of these incidents), ran wild through the neighborhood, and threw bottles at cars.  This wasn’t about race, as there is no doubt the neighborhood is equally mixed, it was about complete and total lack of respect for others.

Funny how the kos has a still photo of the “racist” white woman hitting a 15 errr 20 year old black girl and from that track down the “racist” facebook account.  If you would have followed the link WHN provided you would have seen the event in context and can see that Rhodes is fighting with another woman when the “racist” tries to break up the fight.  How the kos can make the jump from breaking up a fight to denying loans to black people defies logic.  But then again when you are trying to promote division what does logic have to do with it?

There is too any pictures to copy and paste so I implore you to look at the link all the way through as this is the only place I have seen the information it contains.  I am sure that you have seen a video of the officer drawing his sidearm, and heard the narrative that he was waiving it at a group of teenagers.  However, there is a series of photos taken from another angle that shows exactly what happened at that time.  The series shows the officer preoccupied with the teenagers when a man begins to flank the officer and reach for the back of his pants.  The officer see this and draws on this man who then runs away and the officer immediately holsters his sidearm while another officer chases the man.  If I was this officer being thrown under the bus, I would resign too.  On second thought, you could not pay me enough to be a police officer in this day and age.

Since the “out of control cop” and “racist” neighbors narrative is already set in stone I do not imagine this side of the story will ever be mentioned by the mainstream.  Proving to me that the 4th estate is just as invested in fostering the divisions among us so we will not unite against the PTB.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Promoting division among people at the level we are seeing it

now, allows the criminals in Washington and the string pullers

outside the beltway to continue to get away with their actions

and crimes. A trick that always works, and unfortunately, the

public at large always falls for it.

• Upvote 2

Funny how the kos has a still photo of the “racist” white woman hitting a 15 errr 20 year old black girl and from that track down the “racist” facebook account.  If you would have followed the link WHN provided you would have seen the event in context and can see that Rhodes is fighting with another woman when the “racist” tries to break up the fight.  How the kos can make the jump from breaking up a fight to denying loans to black people defies logic.  But then again when you are trying to promote division what does logic have to do with it?

This is the YOU TUBE vidio of the woman atacking the girl.

Your point might be valid on the sorce for the artical but I also noticed that the sorce that you used is also an extreem source from the other side. So you just helped me make my point that both sides are trying to get there view across.

But the vidio does show her fighting with the girl. And does it mater old old she was?

As I said befor I am not taking sides But I know that I would not have gone out and started a fight if there where 100 teens in the street. No mater what there race. Would you?

It is sad that both side can't say there was mistakes made by both and not blow it up to a big thing. But now we have one person with out a job and maybe one more and no one wants to own up to making a mistake but the poor cop.

Rico

Edited by rico1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Well like it or not if you work for a big company now day's what you do reflects on them. And being an at will employ means that you can lose your job. I retired from a fortune 500 company and wether I liked it or not, if what I did away from work reflected on them, I could have lost my job for doing something like this as we where a service company and being a bigot is not against the law but was not to their company standards.

JMHO you can flame me if you want this is the most I have posted in a year.

Rico

not flaming you rico1.  you are absolutely right.  now days companies scan social media sites and such to investigate employees as well as candidates for employment.  my personal opinion is that it is unfair to do so, but like you say it is what they do and there is no legality preventing it.  

• Upvote 2

This is the YOU TUBE vidio of the woman atacking the girl.

Your point might be valid on the sorce for the artical but I also noticed that the sorce that you used is also an extreem source from the other side. So you just helped me make my point that both sides are trying to get there view across.

But the vidio does show her fighting with the girl. And does it mater old old she was?

As I said befor I am not taking sides But I know that I would not have gone out and started a fight if there where 100 teens in the street. No mater what there race. Would you?

It is sad that both side can't say there was mistakes made by both and not blow it up to a big thing. But now we have one person with out a job and maybe one more and no one wants to own up to making a mistake but the poor cop.

Rico

Yes, you are correct that both sides want their story to be known, but as per usual only one side get reported, ingrained, and then accepted as gospel (“hands up don’t shoot” ring a bell?) and one side gets buried.  Truth be damned as long as there is a chance at manufacturing division and  sensationalism.   I wish there were more “news” outlets that would actually report both sides but since that is not the case one must dig for the Paul Harvey version.  The link I used is slanted to one side (but also gives the other sides version via videos of their press conferences) because the other side is all that is being told.  However, I have not heard or seen anything to refute what was posted at said link.  Perhaps you know otherwise, if so do tell.

Your glasses must be different than mine because the video you posted and I watched repeatedly does not show a woman attacking a girl.  It shows two women already engaged in a brawl pulling each other’s hair and throwing punches with their other hands (video does not show who started this altercation).  A second woman joins another male and both attempt to separate the two combatants and in the process the woman smacked Rhodes to get her to release the other woman’s hair (at the 9 second mark it appears that Rhodes has a clump of the other woman’s hair in her hands when they are separated).  The second woman is the woman the kos identified as the racist attacker that started the entire event.  Clearly the video does not back up this accusation.  

As for Rhodes age, if it does not matter, why will she always be known as a 15 year old teenager abused by a white police officer?  How many times did you hear that a white cop attacked a black teen when this story is reported?  It obviously does matter to those sculpting the narrative as an attacked teenager brings more sympathy than if it was reported as a  20 year old party promoter was involved in instigating a near riot.  Words do mean things and that is why “teen” is being used even if incorrect.

As I said before, the video does not show who started this altercation.  Personally, I subscribe to the rule that I will not start a fight but I will finish one every time.  I do not care about the  race, age, size, or sex of someone if they are attacking me I will fight back and defend myself until the threat is neutralized.  I taught my son it is not acceptable to hit a girl, but it is acceptable to hit a girl back.  If you are attacked, defend yourself regardless of the attacker.

If there were 100 teens rampaging through my neighborhood then I would be doing all I could to restore order and protect myself, my neighbors, and our property and if that included physical confrontations then so be it.  If I saw a neighbor in a dangerous situation I would offer assistance, whatever it took.  I would try to restrain as many of the rampaging bastages as possible so that they would face the consequences of their actions.  Having someone say I started a fight I could live with, cowering in relative safety until the incident was over I could not.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Well don't you then become part of the problem when you join the fight and not the solution?

We need more people like the lady in Baltimore that drug her child off the street not more people on it don't you think?

I my self would lock my door and have my gun next to me. But I would not go out into a fight. I would let it come to me if it must. That why I can say that I was protecting my home and family.

What the vidio shows is two adult women fighting with a girl and then people trying to pull them apart. The girl does not seem to be getting the best of the two women if you ask me, But that is just how I see it.

If you want to set here and excuse bad acts by people no mater what there race is than so be it.

It is funny how with all the vidio out there. No one has put one up that show that the adults where in the right. Why is that? There seems to be alot to back up the teens and / or young peoples story. were the teens and /or young people the only ones with smartphones? Just a thought.

I wont say any more on this because I can see that you are part of the problem and not the solution. Go into the street to fight if you must but don't come into my house if you do you and anyone else will be leaving feet first.

V/r

Rico

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

This is from the Dallas News a more main stream news source, and is more of how I feel about this issue.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/columnists/jacquielynn-floyd/20150608-floyd-mckinney-pool-party-video-doesnt-show-all--but-it-shows-enough.ece

Floyd: McKinney pool party video doesn’t show all — but it shows enough
Published: 08 June 2015 04:21 PM
Updated: 08 June 2015 11:22 PM

That seven-minute cellphone video clip doesn’t show everything that happened at a McKinney pool party Friday night.

It shows enough.

Enough to make you gasp, enough to make you stare in stunned wonder, enough to make you think: If a police officer manhandled a child of mine in that manner, my hair would surely catch fire and my head would explode.

It’s quite true that three days after this incident, which is burning ever-hotter with political volatility, there’s no definitive narrative of what happened.

Some kids in attendance say they were invited to an end-of-school party at a homeowners association-owned private pool. Some neighbors say that the teens were profane and disruptive and that their sheer numbers overwhelmed the small neighborhood gathering.

All of which is entirely possible. Teenagers are notorious for interpreting private gatherings as open-to-all shindigs, for creating situations that are too loud, too crowded and too raucous for the neighbors’ comfort.

But no level of noise or teen excitement explains why an adult policeman shoved a wailing girl to the ground and used his knees on her back to pin her down. No amount of “disrespect” or failure to obey his rapid-fire orders makes sense of McKinney Police Cpl. Eric Casebolt’s decision to point a weapon at teens who rushed forward when they saw the slightly built girl, wearing only a bathing suit, struggling under his weight.

There’s a lot of talk out there, a lot of set-in-stone assumptions about what “this” is: It’s racist suburban white cops singling out the black kids in the crowd for intimidation and brutalization. Or it’s race baiters and agitators trying to whip up a fresh excuse for grievance and protest.

Or it’s the mainstream media — us — distortin’ and manipulatin’ and coverin’ up the poor tortured facts about what really went down, a baying pack of slobber-whipped hounds trampling the fence down in our manic rush to premature judgment.

So I’ll note that I wasn’t there and that I don’t live in McKinney. It wasn’t my sylvan little slice of suburbia where all this took place, although it could have been.

Yet none of what has been said and no amount of context or fresh evidence offer a reason for this one officer — and one is all I have seen — to behave in the manner he did.

The video shows a lot of teenage kids roaming around, not one of whom is armed with anything more dangerous than a beach towel. There are vague reports that “some of them” were fighting or using bad language or jumping over a fence to get to the party.

Casebolt himself appears to be angry when the kids he orders to “get your ass out of here” don’t leave the scene. You cannot hear what this teenage girl, identified as Dajerria Becton said or did that led Casebolt to twist her arm behind her back, shove her down and push her face to the ground.

What would I have to do to warrant that kind of treatment? Talk back? Disobey?

I suppose we all have our own interpretations of what the video shows. An outnumbered cop trying to restore order and prevent violence? A racist bully manhandling an unarmed minority teenager?

Many of us — most of us, probably — draw conclusions based at least partially on beliefs already held.

My own reaction, admittedly irrespective of the context, the contradictory claims and the general confusion that was taking place, is this: A hot, frustrated cop, fed up with the general tendency of overexcited teenagers to ignore directions and turn any conversation into an argument, lost his temper.

He lost it on a skinny little girl in a bathing suit whose response to being taken to the ground by a cop three times her size was to shriek and wail for her mama. He made it worse by treating the teenagers who rushed forward when they heard her screams as if they were armed gang-bangers, which they were not.

My own, admittedly personal reaction to this particular video-gone-viral pandemic was shock. Nothing put forth by neighbors, activists, apologists, opportunists or anybody else has altered that. What I saw on that video was shocking.

It doesn’t show everything that happened Friday night. But it shows enough.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Well don't you then become part of the problem when you join the fight and not the solution?

We need more people like the lady in Baltimore that drug her child off the street not more people on it don't you think?

I my self would lock my door and have my gun next to me. But I would not go out into a fight. I would let it come to me if it must. That why I can say that I was protecting my home and family.

What the vidio shows is two adult women fighting with a girl and then people trying to pull them apart. The girl does not seem to be getting the best of the two women if you ask me, But that is just how I see it.

If you want to set here and excuse bad acts by people no mater what there race is than so be it.

It is funny how with all the vidio out there. No one has put one up that show that the adults where in the right. Why is that? There seems to be alot to back up the teens and / or young peoples story. were the teens and /or young people the only ones with smartphones? Just a thought.

I wont say any more on this because I can see that you are part of the problem and not the solution. Go into the street to fight if you must but don't come into my house if you do you and anyone else will be leaving feet first.

V/r

Rico

I’m part of the problem…. Now that’s rich.  You bring the original post, and then add a personal narrative, that (incorrectly) states as fact that this incident was about nothing more than race.  The OP goes on to state that the entire incident was caused by a white woman striking a black woman complete with a still photo as proof.  Sorry, but it seems to me that you sir, are part of the problem.  Review the comments and point to anyone who agrees with your contention.  Furthermore, your last response continues the race baiting but apparently you are blind to it. 

As Sherlock Holmes once said to Watson “You see, but you do not observe. The distinction is clear”.  If you are not an A.C. Doyel fan perhaps you can relate to the great American philosopher Yogi Berra when he said, “You can observe a lot just by watching”.   “You state “What the vidio shows is two adult women fighting with a girl and then people trying to pull them apart. The girl does not seem to be getting the best of the two women if you ask me, But that is just how I see it.”  Well don’t just see it, observe or watch it.  The video you reference has 10 seconds in which there is an altercation.  Allow me to narrate these 10 seconds and fell free to point out where I am incorrect.

:00 -:01  Video opens with two women (one white and one black) locked in a struggle and a second (white) approaching and trying to pull them apart (NOTE we do not see what preceded this incident)

:02 – camera jumps around and we cannot see anything

:03 mark – we can see two other (black) men have joined in the attempt to pull the two combatants apart, along with the first (white) woman

:05 mark – struggle continues with the two original combatants and the additional woman and men still struggling to pull them apart.  At this time (the “racist” according to the OP) second (white) woman strikes the original (black) combatant.

:08 mark – struggle continues and it can clearly be observed that the original (black ) combatant strikes the original (white) combatant at least 4 times (zero strikes for the original {white} combatant) and the second (white) woman strikes the original (black) combatant twice.  Meanwhile the two (black) men continue to try to pull the original (black) combatant away.

:09 original combatants separated (with foreign object in original {black} combatants hand)

:10 incident ends with two (black) men dragging away original (black) combatant and second (white) woman spreading her arms to keep a distance between the two original combatants.

If I am wrong please point out my error.  If I am correct please point out where you see two white women attacking a black girl.

I do not know about you, but I go to the neighborhood pool all the time, I have for many years.  All three of my kids have life guarded at the pool and in all the years I have gone I have never taken my phone into the pool.  Keys, towel, and shades is all I need (don’t even need the ID since I am known as the kids dad).  The younger kids may take their phones everywhere but I (and many my age) do not, just a thought.

You say we need more people like the mother in Baltimore that stopped her child from rioting, but then you contradict yourself by saying I should not be doing the same just because it is not my child.  How is it different that this mother removed a rioter vs. my hypothetical detaining a rioter?  I remember someone posting a photo on this site of citizens in Baltimore lining up in front of and in support of the riot police and facing down those who wanted to cause trouble.  Just normal citizens trying to restore order in their neighborhood.  By your logic they were part of the problem and should not have been there.

It appears by what you said, that if you were at your neighborhood pool and a large group of teens showed up, climbing the fences, assaulting security guards and a mother with her children, throwing bottles at cars and generally rampaging through your neighborhood you would run home and lock the door and hope everything would turn out OK.  You are free to make that decision and I am free to take a different course of action.  And we are both free to believe the other is part of the problem.  And one last thing, rest assured, I would never come to your house with ill intentions, but with your attitude I also would never come to your house to help protect it either.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think the biggest issue on this post is the FIRING of a person for something that happened in their private time (Perhaps). Unless is she on payroll 24/7, then this makes no sense. Her contract would have to clearly state that ANY actions that bring discredit to her employer would be a "firing" offense. Unless stated, her actions are her own problem, not the company's. If she was representing the company at that time, then she brought discredit to her employer. did she break any laws and charged accordingly? Some contracts will state that being convicted of such can get you fired.

Which brings me to another point: since when is anyone subjected to the "morality" of their employer or even government, for that matter? If you want to hate me because I am Jewish, then that is your issue, not your employer's. Since when does government have a right to dictate HOW YOU FEEL about someone/group?

Everyone sticking their noses into the lives of others. If you want to hate-up to you. If you want to love, good for you. But I'm not the one to tell you which to choose. Dunno, just saying......Peace and love

• Upvote 2

Thaiexpat:

Since when does government have a right to dictate HOW YOU FEEL about someone/group?

Good question Doc...but it happens all the time, opinions are shaped by both media and

government propaganda, and the majority accept it as their own while most never have

possession of all the details, nor do that majority seem to care, whatever is fed to them,

they accept it as fact. Thanks Doc, always appreciate your thoughts and the straight

forward approach you have. I wish we could all learn to THINK for ourselves, it is always

liberating to reject the nonsense fed to us daily.

• Upvote 3