Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Atlanta News Article Wed p.m. June 10

docneedles

Lots of interesting opinions and, of course, the requisite conspiracy theories.

Going to add mine with the usual disclaimer..IMHO

In arguendo, a criminal indictment will follow and be prosecuted under the unique Georgia version of the Rico Act.

The indictment will be overloaded with conspiracy counts and have little or nothing to do with tax avoidance or asset movement and everything to do with the promotion of an impending RV of the Iraqi Dinar.

• Upvote 3

The claim against Sterling and its owners/partners is mainly for money laundering. If ...as stated in the Complaint... they did as accused, they are in serious trouble. And there are damning emails admitting to fraud, making false statements, enticements, etc. Also the FBI states the UST is not preparing for an RV of the IQD. This is true on its face as it is not the job of the UST to prepare for another countries monetization of its currency. That is for the CBI and the government of Iraq to manage. It appears Sterling pumped up claims to entice investors. They created shell companies to hide monetary transactions, created accounts in the names of minors, and may have been hiding, or attempting to hide, gain and profits through cascading transactions by the use of various trusts, outside/third party banking accounts, and possibly 'shell' companies. It appears greed and arrogance got the better of them; these two nasty human traits (Sir Greed and Sir Arrogance) are lethal in combination! We saw the **** storm that occurred on Wall Street, within our banking institutions, the insurance business, and in our political structure that brought this great country...and the world to its knees. It became less and less about 'money' and how much one had...and more and more about the 'game and how to outsmart the 'system' to own bragging rights. The fact is Iraq needs a currency that can trade on the global market. And we need to end the **** Storm known as ISIS yesterday so Iraq can focus on its sovereignty and move into the future with an economy/government that works. And just maybe... just maybe... with a currency worth something, they could employ their military with payment for service that had real value. This might be the motivation needed so their soldiers could 'stand their ground' because the pay was worth the risk. Just think if there was a decent death benefit for one killed in battle to be paid to safeguard the surviving family? Just think if a pay check for military service meant the family could have a decent lifestyle? So let's see what happens with this case against Sterling and if a criminal indictment is filed (which I fully expect). But please don't confuse what happened with this case against Sterling with the RV, the CBI, whether your IQD is real... until the fan exploding all the **** around has been turned off and we can see our way through this. Be measured, balanced, and watchful. And don't make the mistake of poo pooing this Court Case, either! If there is a smell in the room, you can bet your lunch money someone defecated in the corner and got caught...The FBI would not do what they are doing without ample evidence of wrong doing. And from the looks of it they did their homework and have plenty of evidence! Now sit back, keep a cool head, say a prayer, and keep your IQD safe!

• Upvote 3

Won't know for sure...........till the fat lady sings. If guilty of anything illegal then its time to pay up and be held accountable. Speculating is fun I guess, just glad it ain't me this can be a tough crowd at times.

Edited by caz1104

The FBI wants to hear from investors in Sterling Currency Group. They’ve set up a tip line for "potential victims" at 877-236-8947 and a website here.

Noooooo waaaaaay :shakehead: ......I'm just saying, too much indicating to me how to be put on the government's radar should or if this RV hits.....again, just saying....

The red and blue highlighted notes are just simply my thoughts/opinions after re-reading and trying to see in between the lines here.  Other online dealers, certain banks, etc., has not been slapped by the FED's regarding the Dinar.  

Does anyone see what I'm trying to get at here? Am I expressing too much for naught?

Just saying..... :cheesehead:

"Disclaimer"......The following is a opinion and in no way to be construed in predicting the future!!!! 

Present Day

Billy Bob(BB).....Hey Thelma we should call this here number and let them know we bought our Dinar from Sterling. We might get some compensation from the millions they got selling dinar.

Thelma.....BB your so sexy when you talk smarty like that. After you give them our information, let's go break in that hammock in the back yard doing the WILD Thing.

3 Months later 

Thelma.....BB when this money comes in from the Dinar we will be RICH!! By the way BB, I'm so Happy to let you know we are going to have a BB Jr to share those 50 Dinar notes with in 6 months.

Billy Bob.....WOW that's Great Thelma, let's buy some more 50 Dinar notes to celebrate, they are so cheap on the Internet right now.

(BB thinks to himself....Dag Gum it! Jethro told me to never do the wild thing outside, that's when women get pregos)

Thelma....Can we get some with that Saddam guy on them too? They are cheap to buy and we will look sophisticated when we take them to the bank with the 100,000 worth of 50 Dinar notes we have.

Billy Bob.....Thelma I knew there was a reason I picked you out of all the cousins I have. Good Idea

1 Month later 

Billy Bob....WERE RICH!!!!! I got the text Thelma....Dinar is at $1.78 so each of our 50 notes is worth $89.00. They said it could float up to $10.00 by the end of the month, so we will wait till then to cash in. Wooo Hoo.

Thelma.....Ohh BB I am so excited...We will be the richest people in both our families and we can move out of the trailer park once and for all.

25 Days Later 

Billy Bob...Ok Thelma we will go to the bank friday and cash in our dinar. Friday is the only day we can get the contract rate of $10.00 per dinar.

Thelma....Finally BB, I know you are tired of me asking " Are We There Yet". You are a Great Husband and so patient with me.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK on the front door

Billy Bob....(Opens door) Hi...can I help you fellas

Men in Black....Mr. Hill did you submit this form to the FBI about the Sterling matter a few months ago?

Billy Bob.....Yes, that is my signature..I always sign legal papers with my last name before my first name (Hill, Billy Bob)

Men in Black....Great...we are here to inform you that we found the records proving that you bought $100,000 from Sterling. Lucky thing you let us know, otherwise we would have never knew you bought any.

Anyway you are acknowledged for compensation when the matter is settled in court. That could take anywhere from 4 to 8 years. The Good thing is that you get to keep your dinar now to can cash out . Here is                                      your TAX bill for the profit you make based on the current rate of $1.78. We will contact you if we need you for any court appearances and compensate you for the inconveniences that occur then. Congratulations

on doing the right thing as a True American.

Thelma.....(After Men in Black leave) Wow..they were so nice. I was scared at first, but now I have a better appreciation for people that work for our Government. How much is the Tax we owe?

Billy Bob....(Opens Envelope) If we cash in at $1.78 we will get $178,000 and our Tax liability is $80,100. WOW good thing we waited to cash out with the contract rate Friday. We will pay this off easy and have the rest of the                                  money to do what ever we want.  

8 Years Later 

BB Jr....Mommy, Why are you crying?

Thelma....Well Jr, they just found the Sterling company is innocent of wrongdoing and there will be no compensation for people that bought legal dinar from them years ago. With your daddy in prison for the next 3 years for Tax                        evasion I was hoping to use that money to move out of your grandma's back shed.

BB Jr....Why didn't daddy pay his Taxes? I thought you were saving the money Jethro gives you for the Wild Thing so we can move. What is the Wild Thing anyway?

Thelma....Well Jr, we owed $80,100 for the dinar we bought. Then they added an exotic/windfall Tax of 25% so that added $44,500 for a total of $124,600 dollars. When your daddy went to the bank to cash out, he found out that                     their was no contract rate of $10.00 per Dinar at all. He then was going to settle for the $1.78 so we can get $267,000 dollars. The government knew about the $100,000 in Dinar, but not about the $50,000 we bought                         the day we found out we were going to have you. Anyway the 50 Dinar notes were canceled in March 2014 and the Saddam notes were canceled in 2008 I think. So long story short we had worthless Dinar notes.

BB Jr....Why did't daddy just tell the government that he did not get any money from those Iraqi Dinars?

Thelma.... He tried to, but they had confirmation that he purchased $100,000 in Dinar but no record of them being only 50 Dinar Notes and your daddy could not prove it to them. If only he had a receipt saying he sold them at                            what he originally paid for them, then he would have been in the clear. Anyway daddy owed over $200,000 after fees and penalties and could not pay them anything so they convicted him of Tax evasion.

BB Jr.....What about the Wild Thing mommy?

Thelma....When you get older I will explain the Wild Thing and why it should be done indoors to avoid surprises. Otherwise try not to be dumb like your father and listen to Jethro about money matters. He only had to pay 15% in                      Taxes because he was smart enough to be a director of some off shore corporation.

BB Jr.....Ok mommy...I will. Oh by the way, I buried the Zim and Dong in the back yard like you said and I put them in a paper envelope to protect them better.

Thelma.....Good thinking son, you are a smart boy already.

This made my morning coffee sooo much more enjoyable  :lmao:

It also made me want to avoid hammocks :unsure:

• Upvote 1

Here's A SteveI Chat On Sterling !

Dinar Recraps - The Pumper Protection Racket

Has X'ed Out Presumably The Sterling People's Names ! <_<

Their Lame Disclaimer Is At The Bottom ...

PokeSalad, , STEVE may address the subject but further discovery is coming forth. Just be comfortable knowing authentication technics for your dinar-easily accessed on most agent sites. the real issue maybe investment scam not related to you or your currency...........  calm down.

Stevel:   It is very unfortunate to see this happen to our investment. I have done business with them in the past but started to get uncomfortable and just had one of those gut feelings and made a business and personal decision to no longer do business with them. 

Until someone authorized from that group makes a formal statement, all we can do is guess work and that is not what we do here at PD. We are a fact basis site. I would rather not produce rumors or guess as to why or what is going on.
~~~

Steve Continues:  I believe in this country you are innocent until proven guilty, so lets go with that concept for now. This is not the time or place to start bashing them. What I do find odd is that the US Marshals were involved. This part does concern me because they do not usually get involved in something like this.

XXX from XXX XXX made some very bad decisions along the way and is now paying the price and probably regrets it now. Water under the bridge, no do overs.

I personally do not follow or visit any sites except our and would like to thank the mods and all the members that make this a great place to be for information without all of the drama and hype.

Regardless what happened to XXX, XXXX XXXX, XX, XXXX, XXXX, dinar company in Puerto Rico, and probably more to come, this is a real investment with a very real currency.

It is sad that so many have turned this into a negative investment by their actions, but their dedicated focus on the all mighty dollar and wealth clearly clouded their judgment when if they put those efforts in to a more positive way (serving and giving), we would not be reading about them now.

I have nothing to really share. I do believe that once ISIS is under control, things will move much faster.

It really does not take much for one to realize that Iraq as a country with the wealth and potential wealth and future investment, at some point in the near future, their currency has to be worth a lot more than what it is now or they will just fall apart and fail.

Stay focused and keep believing in Iraq and their growth.  Have a safe week and weekend.  Blessings,   Steve

Beachguy,:  RV is coming.... Can't have them Reserving anymore currency nor have possession of the IQD when it RV'S .......  It's all part of the Plan!!!

Remember Sterling has a U.S. Treasury Federal Currency Trading License...

That's why the FEDS can't and want give the Media a reason why they Raided them... It was the only way to Stop the Transactions concerning Foreign Currencies Exchanges with the IQD in particular as well as the VND....

I'm hearing it should roll out no later than Independence Day or right after that within the same week, if not sooner.... The U.S. Economy is expected to Crash around September or November 2015... Get Ready and watch Silver go off the Charts as this is coming about...

Notice This!!! There Were No Arrests Made in Either Raid, I Rest My Case... That's what you look for and Charges, there were None!!!

Stevel:  Very nicely said. Thanks, Steve

TRIBEMOM7:  Did anyone find out what the call was about?

Stevel:  I can tell you 200% that it will not be about a date or rate or anything even close to it. Probably just general info about ordering or something to that effect.

My schedule for tomorrow conflicts with that time so I will just wait and hear what everyone else has to say. Thanks

cookiequeen:  Has anyone heard anything about Sterling Currency? I have a guaranteed reserve that expires this week. Not sure what I should do. Probably let them send me the dinar I've paid for. Any thoughts?

Stevel:  Call and email them and get what is owed to you,.

hopesway:Do we know this is a legit page from the FBI?

Stevel:  Yes it is for real. I would suggest you do nothing. Thanks

H-spot:  IF this was a legitimate statement from the FBI, as Steve says it is, then it is a very uneasy feeling when they talk about it being a scam...

Stevel:  Here is my take on this, I believe they (Sterling et. all) got greedy and the devil took over their minds and actions.

As for being real, Iraq is the one saying that their currency will become more valuable and the CBI is saying the very same thing. I am OK with Iraq telling me this.

I can show you hundreds of articles from the Iraqi new media tell everyone that they will increase the value of their currency closer to the our dollar. Very positive.

Also, it is not against the law to sell this currency, but it is against the law to make false claims and then hide the profits. That is where they got caught. Very naughty boys!

Remember, this is an investment, so treat it like one.  Blessings,  Steve

Falcon45:   This thread is not real. FBI dos not send out this type of propaganda.

Stevel:   Ok, here is my challenge to you:  I did not  believe it as well.  Go to the following and do exactly as I say.

Go to http://www.fbi.gov/

Under reports, where it says "Search Site" and inter the words "forms" without quotes.

you will be taken to http://www.fbi.gov/f...bi.gov/&q=forms

Then on the very first listing, click on — Available Forms

You will get a result set with 5 pages at the bottom. click on page 3 of the 5.

At the end of the listing click on  Form.gifIraqi Dinar Investment Investigation

This is as real as it gets. So, now what part do you not understand?

This is a real form. If you still are not sure, call them and get back to me.

I will be adding the entire pdf in our download area in a few minutes.

I hope this helps your concerns that this is "not real" to "very real". Blessings,  Steve

Unitedrich:  I have read the entire FBI complaint against the defendants, and it is entirely based on representations allegedly made by them, but, it in no way implecates the dinar as a scam or more importantly that our investment is not safe. I stand by this, and refuse to let it get in the way of a currency soon to be internationally traded.
Stevel:  Exactly. Spot on. I went over to Rays office today and we read this together many times. We both agree that the FBI does not discredit the investment but rather the way the did it and the manor they hid the profits.

Thanks for pointing this out.  Blessings,  Steve

Unitedrich: I agree. Whatever the shennagins were, they do not represent what is going on in Iraq. This is a local issue devoted to manners of business versus a Country that is moving forward.

Stevel:  Again, very great words of wisdom. Thank you for sharing your opinion and I agree 200%. Blessings, Steve

Stevel:  Ok, listen up. If you paid money towards a reserve with them and have received nothing, you will not get your money back or the product. After reviewing the case against them, they are homeless and penniless. The Feds took it all. 

I will do an update later. Thanks. Steve

Stevel:  I am sure glad I am not them and dumped them a couple years ago because I had a gut feeling about something. Yes there have been no arrests yet, but there will be. After reading the entire complaint the Feds created and served, it looks like they will be facing life. 

The devil took over their actions and they are probably not sleeping very good at night now or for a very long time. They now have no homes, no planes, no cars, no money and no XXX!

Wow.

By the way, I am still being told by many that once Iraq has ISIS under control and they will fairly soon, then look out, it will be full steam ahead. :)  Steve

The S Family:  What I don't get is why can all the other places still sell dinar at the same profit and not get into trouble???

Stevel:  That is not the issue, hiding your profits and promoting it in a false way is extremely against the law.

Big difference.  Steve

Recaps Policy is to not post potentially slanderous or negative comments about individuals... names or comments  may be XX’d out

And that is a good question SnowGlove, why haven't they?  Maybe they aren't getting paid by a dinar company, so they continue to keep their sites up?  OR they aren't too worried about it.

My question is this, was Sterling Licensed by UST to sell currency?  Anybody know for sure?

Unless the Dinar sold/purchased is counterfeit.........this has no bearing

on us.

what do you call it when you can go to prison for lying to the government, that lies to you every day and could never tell the truth if their life depended on it.

I call it twin brothers from different mothers.

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1

They Sold Over $600 Million Dollars Worth - It's In The Legal Filing ! ;)

B)B)B)

if I figured that correctly, that's just over half a billion dinar at 1050 dollars a million.

it has always been speculated that we hold in America some one trillion dinar, but these numbers from the FBI report lead me to doubt that seriously. I'm thinking a whole lot less like maybe just a few billion.

• Upvote 2

I think if they were not licensed it would be in the complaint.  So having said that, they knew(treasury), what Sterling was selling, where Sterling was buying the dinar, and how they were selling it.  Sterling has been audited and passed them, as far as I know.  Sterling has been in business for 11 years, in those 11 years, I am sure the government was informed of pumpers working for Sterling and others as well.

As far as Terry K is concerned, even today we see the pumpers are alive and well.  They don't seem to be concerned about the FBI having a chat with them.  My question as far as Terry K is, even though Sterling is or we think is licensed to sell currency, they are not nor have they claimed they were a financial institution.  The only way he would be in trouble I would think, is if he believed the dinar was a scam, and profited.  If he testified he did believe it was not a scam and an RV or the dinar would rise in value, and they have no evidence contrary, I don't know if the charges against him would stick.  Just a thought.

Money laundering is usually associated with crimes that provide a financial gain. This includes, but is not limited to, bank fraud, insurance fraud, mortgage fraud, health care fraud, securities/commodities frauds, advanced fee schemes, high yield and prime bank note schemes, Ponzi schemes, government fraud, corporate and occupational frauds, cyber crimes, public corruption, drugs, organized crime, and the financing of terrorism. Money laundering differs from other types of criminal acts in that it is not a stand-alone crime. The laundering of funds is typically a secondary criminal act – typically without proceeds from an underlying crime, there can be no money laundering.

I think they are suggesting Sterling is a Ponzi Scheme, as Adam pointed out very articulately, "If they are giving physical dinar to their customers, there is no ponzi. It's a simple transaction, where the customer receives exactly what they paid for."

Now they may be in the hot seat via the reserves, in other words, they did not have the reserves/or had no reserves as the claimed they had.  That could put them under the shadow of a Ponzi scheme/money laundering offense.

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Empty Quote Boxes

Wtf Was With That Quote Zigs ? :blink:

Were U Trying To Quote LGD In The Mirror ?

funny-gif-guy-mirror-weapons.gif

:D       :D       :D

Well its beyond me how that happened.  I've forgotten how to post around here apparently!

Hey how ya doing?

I'm Doing Good Bro - Apparently The DV Server Didn't Like My 'LGD' Clip ? :blink:

So Here It Is Again ...

Mirror_0b4908_166624.gif

:D     :D     :D

Fyi Zigs - If Ur Just Quoting 1 Post On The Same Thread

Click On The 'Quote' Button Of That Post And It Will

Automatically Box It And Then U Can Make Ur Comments !

If Ur Quoting More Than 1 Post Or Even A Post From

A Different Thread - Hit The Multi Quote Button On Each Post

And Then Go To The Bottom Of The Thread U Want

Ur Response To Appear In And Hit The 'More Reply Options' Button

In The 'Reply To This Topic' Box And The Quotes Should Pop Up For U ! ;)

B)      B)

• Upvote 1

Didn't know GID was shut down!

yes I was not aware of them getting shut down !!  I'm  just a little worried cuz that's were I bought ours from - GID and Sterling , so where does that leave us ?  I know our currency is good but this is real scarry people , gotta be honset here , this does not leave a good feeling here - am I worried over nothing ? Is this ever gonna pop ? It's been over 5years now for me

Ron, at this point in time, you shouldn't worry about the dinar sold to you by GID, Sterling.  If you have it in a safe spot, like your shoe box, its good.  There is no indication this is counterfeit, via UST is not involved, just FBI.  The folks that will be hurt, are those with dinar in reserves/layaway.

• Upvote 1

I agree Ron...Don't worry about the authenticity of your Dinar, this is entirely an internal problem with Sterling and its holdings. It really doesn't have any bearing on us. I still have that warm fuzzy feeling about my Dinar. Sooner or later it will pop but I'm believing it will be SUDDENLY!!!!!

• Upvote 1