Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - 10 June 2015

Adam Montana

Haaaaappy Wednesday everyone!

It's been an interesting week in dinar-land, and as we creep closer 
to Ramadan my spider-senses* are detecting a bit of nervousness 
amongst those of you that are hyper-sensitive to every rumor or 
whisper of plot and conspiracy that floats by.

(*I'm not saying I'm Spiderman, but I'm pretty sure you've never seen 
Spiderman and I in the same room at the same time. ;) )

If I can be a voice of reason in the midst of all this, I'd like to do so 
now by channeling my inner "Aaron Rodgers"... are you ready for it?

Here goes:

Re. Lax.

We've been here before, and we'll probably be here again, and it does 
nobody the smallest favor to get all wound up about things when the 
reality is we have NO control over the final outcome.

So, again... Relax

If you've been with me any length of time, you're probably already in 
the VIP group here, you've studied the information in the VIP section, 
and you're as prepared as you can be... the only thing left to do is 
follow the instructions once I send out that text message.

With all that said, we don't have an RV as of this post so I'm just going 
to dive into the weekly Q's.

texasnugget  I just saw a ABC news reporter in Baghdad showing the 8 billion dollar New City being built 6 miles out side of Baghdad. 8000 workers doing the work and will be completed in 2019. Could this possibly mean we are closer to an RV.

Sorry Texas, I didn't catch that particular article. If you could post a link next 

time, I'll be happy to look into it!

coorslite21 Adam,  Please share your thoughts on the suspension of activities by the major currency dealer of IQD in the US, the Sterling currency Group.  I imagine many individuals have been put in limbo because of this.  It reminds me some of the Warka situation.  One day it just wasn't allowed continue? 

Anyhow.....your thoughts?

Thanks

That's an interesting developing story... I'm going to hold my comments on it 

for now, other than the following:

I certainly hope Sterling wasn't involved in any wrongdoing, and if it turns out 

that they are being wrongly targeted then I hope they are compensated for 

their losses. But if they were complicit in wrongful deeds, then I'm glad that I 

wasn't involved.

:twocents:

ezrapound Adam, Adam, Adam. How do you do it? Week after week, week after week, etc. You maintain the positivity even knowing that for a LOT of us it has become questionable at best. Not knocking you in ANY way my friend, but surely even you must realize that belief in this endeavor has waned enormously. For myself, after 10 years in this investment, it has become rather like the little boy calling wolf. Like many, good or bad, this investment is all we have. Yes, I know...never invest more than you can afford to lose, etc. It was a risk from the beginning, yada, yada, yada. Hasn't YOUR belief in it ever waned? Just a little? How to you maintain your upbeat attitude about this so-called r/v after all this time when we keep getting kicked in the teeth over and over and over?.
   I  do appreciate your efforts and still read your weekly chats. For me, there is basically no other site worth even visiting. But, you have to admit, it has become a bit burdensome these last few months. I know we hear goods news and things, but never the REALLY good news we all seek.

Edited by ezrapound, Yesterday, 12:09 PM.

I won't apologize for expressing my views. Iraq is moving in a positive direction, 

and I'm sticking with them until that changes.

A few setbacks here and there is NOT a reason to "give up". If I had threw in the 

towel after my first few challenges in life, I would not have experienced any of my 

successes.

If your belief has "waned", and you don't want to be involved here - just sell out 

and move on. Nobody will hold it against you, especially not me. I'm not begging 

anyone to stick this out with me. 

new york kevin With China's stock exchanges allegedly set to gain a place setting at the world economic table today Tuesday 6/9, do you have any intelligence on ISX getting onto our NASDAQ?

I can't say I have any inside sources on it, but to my knowledge the ISX is still a 

bit away from NASDAQ. My understanding is that first we need an RV, then about 

6 months for settling, and then another 3 months before we have a realistic chance 

of seeing the union of NASDAQ/other major trading/ISX.

I'm hoping to see it all done by mid-late 2016. :twothumbs:

FirstTop What is your thought on this article?

Long-Presse / Baghdad
He attributed the economic advisor to the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, Monday, reasons for the high dollar in the local market to the deterioration of oil prices and reduce the central bank sales of foreign exchange rates, as called for reducing the value of the dinar and raise the dollar value of sales for the launch of cash and "restrain" demand and ensure the stability of exchange rates.
He said the appearance of Mohammed Saleh said in an interview to the (long-Presse), "The instability of the US dollar exchange rates in the Iraqi market and to rise in recent months, due to the deterioration of oil prices," noting that it "led to the deterioration of the Iraqi payments rates because its export base is oil." .
Saleh added that "the Iraqi Central Bank action to reduce the direct sales of the dollar, instead of reducing the value of the dinar", so they returned to "create a market to sell the currency again."
Economic Adviser to the Prime Minister and expressed his support "to lower the value of the Iraqi dinar in line with the market, as well as raise the sales value of the dollar," adding that it "will launch a cash liquidity and restrain demand and contributes to the stability of the dollar exchange rate."
The specialize in the banking sector attributed in (the ninth of April 2015) rising dollar against the dinar, to the Central Bank for deducting customs duties and taxes in advance procedures, and called for a "freeze" of the resolution, while the expected continued decline in the value of the Iraqi dinar, stressed the need to cancel Article 50 of the budget for determining the dollar sales.

Business as usual! When they make a major change in the value/exchange rate, the 

articles will be a LOT different.

Hellifiknow Any news on Sterling Group in Atlanta ?? If so....any effect on my dinars?

Lots of news, but the important thing for us is the second part of your question.

There is nothing about the Sterling story that affects our dinars.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And on that note... I've got some research to do on some investments I've been 

working on, so I'm going to take the next couple hours to do some nerdery. I'll be 

posting in the VIP section later. 

Have a great day!

:tiphat:

• Upvote 10

Haaaaappy Wednesday everyone!

It's been an interesting week in dinar-land, and as we creep closer 
to Ramadan my spider-senses* are detecting a bit of nervousness 
amongst those of you that are hyper-sensitive to every rumor or 
whisper of plot and conspiracy that floats by.

(*I'm not saying I'm Spiderman, but I'm pretty sure you've never seen 
Spiderman and I in the same room at the same time. ;) )

If I can be a voice of reason in the midst of all this, I'd like to do so 
now by channeling my inner "Aaron Rodgers"... are you ready for it?

Here goes:

Re. Lax.

We've been here before, and we'll probably be here again, and it does 
nobody the smallest favor to get all wound up about things when the 
reality is we have NO control over the final outcome.

So, again... Relax

If you've been with me any length of time, you're probably already in 
the VIP group here, you've studied the information in the VIP section, 
and you're as prepared as you can be... the only thing left to do is 
follow the instructions once I send out that text message.

With all that said, we don't have an RV as of this post so I'm just going 
to dive into the weekly Q's.

Sorry Texas, I didn't catch that particular article. If you could post a link next 

That's an interesting developing story... I'm going to hold my comments on it 

for now, other than the following:

I certainly hope Sterling wasn't involved in any wrongdoing, and if it turns out 

that they are being wrongly targeted then I hope they are compensated for 

their losses. But if they were complicit in wrongful deeds, then I'm glad that I 

wasn't involved.

I won't apologize for expressing my views. Iraq is moving in a positive direction, 

and I'm sticking with them until that changes.

A few setbacks here and there is NOT a reason to "give up". If I had threw in the 

towel after my first few challenges in life, I would not have experienced any of my 

successes.

If your belief has "waned", and you don't want to be involved here - just sell out 

and move on. Nobody will hold it against you, especially not me. I'm not begging 

anyone to stick this out with me. 

I can't say I have any inside sources on it, but to my knowledge the ISX is still a 

6 months for settling, and then another 3 months before we have a realistic chance 

Business as usual! When they make a major change in the value/exchange rate, the 

articles will be a LOT different.

Lots of news, but the important thing for us is the second part of your question.

There is nothing about the Sterling story that affects our dinars.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And on that note... I've got some research to do on some investments I've been 

working on, so I'm going to take the next couple hours to do some nerdery. I'll be 

posting in the VIP section later. 

Have a great day!

Thanks Adam

Hey big bro, I believe this is what Texasnugget was referring to:

http://news.yahoo.com/video/inside-city-rising-ground-iraq-162739235.html?soc_src=copy

I think it's pretty cool.  :twothumbs:

Have a great day!

Well now, if I believe what I see what you meant there, I'll take that as a possible hint!  Yes?! Yes?! Yes?! Hahaha!  :peace:  :peace:

Many thanks!!