Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The latest on THE STERLING RAID

fredst

I just got this from the FBI.....it is LONG...the most relevant stuff starts on page 15.............I've not read it all. I got to page 20 and realized I needed to share this with DV. I have not changed the attachment in any way.

I really want to hear Adam's take on this.

The attached is a very detailed 48 page or so civil filing in the matter that is now public and on PACER

We are directing investors/victims to the below national telephone line or website (the tel. line will direct them to the website as well).

Below you will find the link to the website where potential victims can provide their contact information. The TIP LINE:  877-236-8947 tel. number directing victims to this site is also up. 

https://forms.fbi.gov/iraqi_dinar

Doc 2 - 6 9 2015 - amended complaint.pdf

• Upvote 4

They were the ones that hired "TerryK" form the GET team as a pumper?

No sympathy for any of them.

So many people are blinded by the "returns" that they lose whatever common sense

they have left, if any, and spend their families money on it. Some get it, some don't,

there is no excuse to exploit those that do not.

• Upvote 3

I just read through the Complaint, which is against property, not people. This is a money and property grab by the FBI plain and simple.  They're using statements made by the owners and how the owners structured their money transactions to say the property was involved in a crime, so they can confiscate said property listed.  I saw a few numbers that were in the $100's of millions of dollars. 

I just read through the Complaint, which is against property, not people. This is a money and property grab by the FBI plain and simple.  They're using statements made by the owners and how the owners structured their money transactions to say the property was involved in a crime, so they can confiscate said property listed.  I saw a few numbers that were in the $100's of millions of dollars. 

Why did I get a neg? :lol:  Com'on man/woman up and tell me. :lol:

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 1

Evened you out Mark

Thanks Capt1, not really worried about the neg as much as wanted to know why I got it. :lol:  Do they not like me, they don't agree with what I said, don't like facts? 

I went back and re-read the part about TerryK, and I wouldn't be surprised if all this happened as a result of TerryK's issue.  Just goes to show, you need to be careful who you associate yourself with.

• Upvote 5

I know we've never been promised an rv or the like on this site. We have been exposed to... "Things are heating up" "something big is about to happen" etc. I have to trust Adam has led us in a direction that is substantiated. With the complaint filed by the government and the disclosure of internal messages from sterling, goi, Isis, Iran, etc... I can only imagine how this Iraqi rv is so distant or not viable.

Again, Adam seems to be above board and so seemed Ty. I entered fly aware I could end up with expensive wallpaper and if it never happened that my financial situ wod not change but if I'm being mislead it would definitely change my attitude.

Sorry just discouraged and venting....

Go Adam... Go RV!!!!

Why did I get a neg? :lol:  Com'on man/woman up and tell me. :lol:

I agree! Sounds like the US government attempting to snag things up and further learn who holds IQD, who they got them from and who's involved. Possibly some tax EVASION being looked into. There remains a chance they have done nothing wrong or illegal, but in either case it will probably cost them millions to defend, and even if no wrong doing is found will also turn clients into victims.

Yet another reason to seriously look into wealth retention strategies and protections :twocents:   :D

• Upvote 4

a charge of money laundering. must have been a lot of money.  there are mercedes, an airplane,  properties. dinar biz must have been pretty good.

Over 200 million on one chart.  And 5 pages of listings of bank accounts where the $ was going.  30-35    Oh, I'm sorry, allegedly.  Yeah, right. 

• Upvote 1

Plus, how would it look for the FBI if there were an RV in the middle of this Sterling mess.  Might be another "crisis" for Obama and Pelosi.  I'm sure Reid would fall over and hurt his other eye and then he could wear a mask of Ronald Reagan instead of those chic sunglasses.  Maybe then I could stand to look at him.  Their crisis, our WIN.   hahahaha

• Upvote 1

so Terry has received over $150,000 and Sterling has made more than 600 million dollars in sales. Not to shabby.

I hope this opens it up for a class action suit. In 2011 a few of us spent $200 each on un-redeemed reserves with Sterling. I want my money back. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

• Upvote 2

Good point

Something doesn't smell right here. Just not sure what. The two guys raking the cash were Ponzers, but...one dealer? You'd think they were all pumping, right? But here's the silver lining...People now KNOW there's pumping going on, it's right there in court records. Edited by justchecking123
  • Upvote 1

So I believe the question DV members want to know is: If they purchased IQD through Sterling is it the actual IQD that Sterling claims it is with their certificate of authenticity? How will those customers know their their IQD are authentic? 

• Upvote 1

so Terry has received over $150,000 and Sterling has made more than 600 million dollars in sales. Not to shabby.

I hope this opens it up for a class action suit. In 2011 a few of us spent $200 each on un-redeemed reserves with Sterling. I want my money back. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

600 M? Frack

Something doesn't smell right here. Just not sure what. The two guys raking the cash were Ponzers, but...one dealer? You'd think they were all pumping, right? But here's the silver lining...People now KNOW there's pumping going on, it's right there in court records.

It's a start although a very late one...Better  now than never

Huge, obviously.. My question...Why is "Terry K" not his real name used in an official document? For media purposes of a scam, etc..couldn't ask for better...Public Relations...Thanks for posting.

I have to agree. Interestingly, the website is still up, just can't purchase.

Some things to keep in mind, or at least questions to ask:

1.  You purchased a currency that has a value, admittedly not much of a value.  It is a currency that is currently being used in Iraq.  If taken to a currency dealer can you receive what you paid for that currency?  Then there is noting wrong with the currency.  (Unless it is counterfeit.)

2.  You purchased a currency with little value and it can go up in value or it can loose value.  Were you aware of that when you purchased the currency?  Yes.   Then how were you scammed?  You were not.  You "speculated" on the possibility that it might go up, but there was no assurance given.  

3.  Did you try to defraud anyone out of their currency through the mail?  No.

4.  Did you try to hide your purchase from the IRS?  Why?  I don't hide any of my other currency transactions: Honduran, Mexican, South African, German, Australian, British Pound, New Zealand, etc.  Why should I try to hide this one?  I don't.  

5.  If the dinar revalues, will I cashin my dinar for the USD?  For the Honduran currency?  Certainly, why not?  Is it legal?  Yes.

6.  Am I going to worry about all this?  NOT FOR ONE MINUTE.   

• Upvote 8

a little clarification here. I bought from Sterling group twice and sold some of that to dinar trade. I heard no problems from dinar trade and receive my funds on schedule. therefore I seriously doubt that sterling group was selling counterfeit currency.

• Upvote 2

Trust no one that has anything to do with the government. I am sure  they are looking out for us.They prove that every day as they tax us more and take away more of our rights one bite at a time

If anyone asks, my real name is "Bill Smith". :lol:

• Upvote 4