Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Videotaped: Obama "ignores" Abadi before the start of the Big Seven countries meeting

yota691

• 1.1433777460726863231.jpg
Publishing Date: Mon, 08 Jun two thousand and fifteen 15:31:00 | Views: 694
BAGHDAD - News today ignored US President Barack Obama, on Monday, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi before the start of the meeting of the seven adults countries in Germany, where he found himself in an embarrassing position next to Obama and the two leaders of other countries who did not bother him any interest during their talk. He said Channel TV site NBC News NBC News news the US presented a video, and I followed, "News Today" shows the sitting Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi and Planning Minister Salman Jumaili next to US President Barack Obama and the two leaders, where he found himself in an embarrassing position and did not bother him any interest during their talk. The tape shows President Obama being a dialogue with the Prime Minister of Italy and administrative director of the International Monetary Fund, when Abadi came and sat next to them on the seat long wooden in Green Square in the meeting site. In a situation where looked embarrassment signs of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, he showed the video that picked up the moments when Obama and the two officials the other two with him busy dialogue with each bar, without giving any sense of them the presence of al-Abadi beside them. And when he got up three of the seat got up Abadi with them and began to look at his watch in an attempt apparently getting the word out of them but I left the place without any attention from them.

Iraqi PM fails to get Obama's attention
Published on Jun 8, 2015

Watch this awkward moment as the Iraqi PM Haider al-Abadi tries to get Obama's attention, only for the President to be unaware of his presence 

• Upvote 2

What an embarrassment to the U.S.A. We need someone like John Wilkes Booth,one to the forehead,problem solved...

OK Fred, You may be right, but open threats to the POTUS.  I said something once and my post got redacted.  HEAVILY  I think it ended up looking something like this.................

hel Mr. Pr     nt:  H      uo     y

H  e a         y           cl      g  :D

Maybe someday our Man will be in there and we wouldn't like it when other people threaten Him or Her.

But maybe you could put an ad in the paper and collect $1000 per T o H s.  Nice code, huh?

• Upvote 1

OK Fred, You may be right, but open threats to the POTUS. I said something once and my post got redacted. HEAVILY I think it ended up looking something like this.................

hel Mr. Pr nt: H uo y

H e a y cl g :D

Maybe someday our Man will be in there and we wouldn't like it when other people threaten Him or Her.

But maybe you could put an ad in the paper and collect $1000 per T o H s. Nice code, huh?

All set with 3 hots and a cote,I'll just keep working and paying for more presidential family trips

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Wednesday, 23 Shaaban 1436 H - June 10, 2015 m

390ac15c-358a-4637-a5df-b0db3788bcd8_16x

• WASHINGTON Firas Press

After trading a video clip of President Barack Obama appears speaking to the Director General of the International Monetary Fund and "ignoring" the Iraqi prime minister who sat Baqrbhma, White House denied Tuesday the rumors that Obama ignored deliberately Abadi during the Group of Seven countries, which was held in Germany summit. The television showed scenes of Obama sitting with the General Director of the International Monetary Fund Christine Lagarde and Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi on the sidelines of the summit meetings, when approached by the Iraqi prime minister, and sat to the left of Obama as the US president was to turn his back on this side. Although Abadi seemed like trying in vain to attract Obama's attention, but the latter completed his interview with Lagarde and Renzi. , he said White House spokesman Josh Earnest said those who saw in these scenes behavior condescending on the part of the American president suffered from "a lack of confidence due to the days of school "asserting that Obama Abadi talked enough during the summit. The Abadi was invited to participate in the summit of the leaders of the seven major industrialized countries, which took place on Sunday and Monday in the Mau Palace on after a hundred kilometers south of Munich. Iraqi Prime Minister has been involved especially in a business meeting and held bilateral talks with Obama.

White House denies that Obama is ignoring the Abadi during the summit of the Group of Seven 
who saw in these scenes condescending behavior on the part of US President suffering from "a lack of confidence due to the days of school."

الأربعاء June 10, 2015 - 08:28

al_jomaili_and_al_abadi_obama_and_christ

WASHINGTON (AP) - Mark White House spokesman Josh Ernst that were

traded for US President Barack Obama has ignored Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi during the Group of Seven summit in Germany untrue, and said that those who saw in these scenes behavior condescending by US President suffering from "a lack of confidence due to the days of school." The White House denied Tuesday the rumors that President Barack Obama deliberately ignore Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi during the Group of Seven countries, which was held in Germany summit. The televised scenes showed Obama was sitting with the General Director of the International Monetary Fund Christine Lagarde and Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi on the sidelines of the summit meetings when approached by the Iraqi prime minister, and sat to the left of Obama as US president was turning his back to the other side. Although Abadi seemed like trying in vain to attract Obama's attention, but the latter completed his interview with Lagarde and Renzi. , said White House spokesman Josh Ernst Those who saw in these scenes behavior condescending by US President suffering from "a lack of confidence due to the days of school." , stressing that Obama Abadi talked enough during the summit. The Abadi was invited to participate in the summit of the leaders of the seven major industrialized countries, which took place on Sunday and Monday in ALMAO Palace, just a hundred kilometers south of Munich. Iraqi Prime Minister has been involved especially in a business meeting and held bilateral talks with Obama. 

http://www.akhbaar.org/home/2015/6/192453.html

mountain out of a molehill.  nothing more than the media attempting to create an interest.  how many parties have you attended where you were headlong into a good conversation even though someone may have been looking to speak with you?  how many times have i waited to get someone's attention who was deep into a group conversation.  either i stand around and wait my turn or i move on.  abadi moved on.....that is all there is to it.  but of course with this particular dv crowd even when obama clips his toenails it is an act of offense.  

EWWW...CLIPPING, TOENAILS, REALLY?!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I think we are all looking for the PROTUS to stumble, and events like this cause us to jump to conclusions that are negative.  Watch the extended video.  This was not a snub at all, nor do I think the president attended it as a purposeful affront to Mr. Abadi.  Abadi and the translator sat down well after Obama had turned his back on the area.  He, Abadi, did not make his presence know.  He would not be so rude.  

It is evident that the two Iraqis were concerned that he was not aware of their presence.  But, why did they not, at least at that point, make their presence know to Obama?  

One might add, why didn't Obama "sense" Abadi?  Well, sometimes intensity and focus on one subject might trump your awareness of things around you.  

Look, I'm not a fan of this president.  I would truly like for him to have succeeded as president, but he has been more than disappointing.  However, I am not going to go around looking for things so that I can criticize him.  He provides them all on his own, but this is not one of them.     

• Upvote 5

I think we are all looking for the PROTUS to stumble, and events like this cause us to jump to conclusions that are negative.  Watch the extended video.  This was not a snub at all, nor do I think the president attended it as a purposeful affront to Mr. Abadi.  Abadi and the translator sat down well after Obama had turned his back on the area.  He, Abadi, did not make his presence know.  He would not be so rude.  

It is evident that the two Iraqis were concerned that he was not aware of their presence.  But, why did they not, at least at that point, make their presence know to Obama?  

One might add, why didn't Obama "sense" Abadi?  Well, sometimes intensity and focus on one subject might trump your awareness of things around you.  

Look, I'm not a fan of this president.  I would truly like for him to have succeeded as president, but he has been more than disappointing.  However, I am not going to go around looking for things so that I can criticize him.  He provides them all on his own, but this is not one of them.     

wow!  a voice of reason.  thank nelg for keeping it real.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If you watch about 12 seconds into the video, obama looks straight ahead. Only if the camera would have zoomed in sooner to catch where his eyes were looking. Also, it seems like he is about ready to sit on Christine's lap, what a ass kisser.

• Upvote 2

If you watch about 12 seconds into the video, obama looks straight ahead. ... what a ass kisser.

Yeah, I see it now!  and if you look 12.325 seconds into the video you will even see that he wanted to divorce Michelle and kiss the Prime Minister.  It's official, Obama is the other way.  How did we miss this??  According to this newly revealed truth, he can't be the father of those two girls.  My heart breaks for them :(

• Upvote 1