Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Update 6-10-2015

TexasGranny

Adam,

Please share your thoughts on the suspension of activities by the major currency dealer of IQD in the US, the Sterling currency Group.

I imagine many individuals have been put in limbo because of this.  It reminds me some of the Warka situation.  One day it just wasn't allowed continue?  

Anyhow.....your thoughts?

Thanks

Adam, Adam, Adam. How do you do it? Week after week, week after week, etc. You maintain the positivity even knowing that for a LOT of us it has become questionable at best. Not knocking you in ANY way my friend, but surely even you must realize that belief in this endeavor has waned enormously. For myself, after 10 years in this investment, it has become rather like the little boy calling wolf. Like many, good or bad, this investment is all we have. Yes, I know...never invest more than you can afford to lose, etc. It was a risk from the beginning, yada, yada, yada. Hasn't YOUR belief in it ever waned? Just a little? How to you maintain your upbeat attitude about this so-called r/v after all this time when we keep getting kicked in the teeth over and over and over?.

I  do appreciate your efforts and still read your weekly chats. For me, there is basically no other site worth even visiting. But, you have to admit, it has become a bit burdensome these last few months. I know we hear goods news and things, but never the REALLY good news we all seek.

Edited by ezrapound
  • Upvote 1

What is your thought on this article?

Long-Presse / Baghdad

He attributed the economic advisor to the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, Monday, reasons for the high dollar in the local market to the deterioration of oil prices and reduce the central bank sales of foreign exchange rates, as called for reducing the value of the dinar and raise the dollar value of sales for the launch of cash and "restrain" demand and ensure the stability of exchange rates.

He said the appearance of Mohammed Saleh said in an interview to the (long-Presse), "The instability of the US dollar exchange rates in the Iraqi market and to rise in recent months, due to the deterioration of oil prices," noting that it "led to the deterioration of the Iraqi payments rates because its export base is oil." .

Saleh added that "the Iraqi Central Bank action to reduce the direct sales of the dollar, instead of reducing the value of the dinar", so they returned to "create a market to sell the currency again."

Economic Adviser to the Prime Minister and expressed his support "to lower the value of the Iraqi dinar in line with the market, as well as raise the sales value of the dollar," adding that it "will launch a cash liquidity and restrain demand and contributes to the stability of the dollar exchange rate."

The specialize in the banking sector attributed in (the ninth of April 2015) rising dollar against the dinar, to the Central Bank for deducting customs duties and taxes in advance procedures, and called for a "freeze" of the resolution, while the expected continued decline in the value of the Iraqi dinar, stressed the need to cancel Article 50 of the budget for determining the dollar sales.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums