Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Intel Guru Bluwolf Shares His Thoughts.

Luigi1

from another source...

05-June 2015  Bluwolf Shares The Key To What Has Transpired.

Bluwolf [via kogarris] The key to what is to transpired for the changes to humanity has been turned and the door is now finally opened, all things expected will march along without any restraints…values on bank screens are now evident, place holders aside, I guess after waiting for 7 years the time for prosperity and change is actually here. …I have been silent till the time is right, but guess what now is that time to share this humble message.

Luigi says...Bluwolf believes we are in a great place right now.

There has been a lot of good news in a time where information is scarce.

Many Gurus are stating their positions based on the news & other positive developments.

There is some dis-information out there like they said would happen prior to the RV.

Luigi also believes the environment is right for this baby to pop anytime.

Keep in mind...the Gurus are only stating their opinions.

Treat as rumors until verified.

Go RV.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

This from 4 years ago

Love the last line

Bluwolf 7/04/11

« on: Today at 07:53:08 PM »

FROM ANOTHER SITE…

[bluwolf] Watch out for banks they have been inform to say that do to the fact that the gov.does not have sufficient monies for this exchange,that they will cash you in at a rate of 2.39 now how lame is this

[bluwolf] A7 if a bank agent was to offer me this rate knowing for a fact that the official rates are 5.25 bank and around 8+ CBI I would spit in his face

[suebuilder] Anyone hearing any different as far as cashing out this week….what is with the $ 2.39 RV rate..where did that rumor start?

[bluwolf] Sue bluwolf does not work with rumors period just with confirm facts

• Upvote 1

End Quote

You wrote "opinions"  correctly....Good.

Did you have to edit your post in order to look up "opinion" so you could "verify" it was spelled correctly???   hahahaha

from another source...

05-June 2015  Bluwolf Shares The Key To What Has Transpired.

Bluwolf [via kogarris] The key to what is to transpired for the changes to humanity has been turned and the door is now finally opened, all things expected will march along without any restraints…values on bank screens are now evident, place holders aside, I guess after waiting for 7 years the time for prosperity and change is actually here. …I have been silent till the time is right, but guess what now is that time to share this humble message.

Luigi says...Bluwolf believes we are in a great place right now.

There has been a lot of good news in a time where information is scarce.

Many Gurus are stating their positions based on the news & other positive developments.

There is some dis-information out there like they said would happen prior to the RV.

Luigi also believes the environment is right for this baby to pop anytime.

Treat as rumors until verified.

Go RV.

Should have stayed silent. Luigi you must love getting negged, you beg for it.

I read it.  I didn't see anything.  Decided to post something because its late.  Didn't know what to say or respond.  So I guess everything is ready . . . or not.  Maybe it will or will not.  But I just thought all of you needed to know this.  I think.  Least its my feelings concerning all this.  But when you wake up tomorrow you'll see that I was right . . . maybe.  

Treat as rumors until Verified??? You got to be kiddin me.

You sound like Adam Montana. No one has a name that is the name of a state????

Think about it?????

Well... There was a Randy California ( Band "Spirit")......Smile

Did you have to edit your post in order to look up "opinion" so you could "verify" it was spelled correctly???   hahahaha

Of course

End Quote

You wrote "opinions"  correctly....Good.

Cut Umbertino Some Slack ! :blink:

He's Italian And Can't Use His Hands To Properly Express Himself On This Forum ! ;)

:D      :D      :D

• Upvote 1

Treat as rumors until Verified??? You got to be kiddin me.

You sound like Adam Montana. No one has a name that is the name of a state????

Think about it?????

I don't know, maybe if we thought for .5 of a second with could come up with a name like GEORGE WASHINGTON.  

Since you said NO ONE . . . that's one.  

Do a little searching and you will find many people have the names of states.  

I have a goddaughter in Honduras with the name "America".  

Think about it!!!

Edited by Nelg