Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

• 5.2064693168.jpg

Publishing Date: Thu, 11 Jun two thousand and fifteen 2:33:53 p.m. | Views: 705

BAGHDAD - Today's News

It intends to federal authorities in the United States confiscation of aircraft and houses, luxury cars and real estate on the beach owned by a number of companies based in the Georgia-based and dealing in Iraqi currency.

The public prosecutor said in a federal complaint that the company Carransa Sterling Group, based in Atlanta, is one of the largest sellers of the Iraqi dinar, and it is in the process of fraud to deceive investigators in anticipation of gains greater in "re-evaluate" the currency.

Prosecutors said in the complaint, consisting of 48 pages that company representatives have published false information expects a significant rise in the value of the Iraqi dinar.

There were no arrests related to the case, but the prosecution seeks to confiscate assets owned by the Company and Sterling related thereto.

We did not have two of the lawyers on the Sterling company and e-mails sent by The Associated Press telephone calls to them.

I love how Iraq uses a "stock" photo of a crowded courtroom, a court reporter, lawyers and a judge. lol that will be 2 years away, (if/when they get charged) unless there is a plea deal.

Can I ask why you highlighted read more on the thread we ARE reading?  That makes no sense...

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/203636-ty-rahme-of-sterling-currency-is-paid-a-visit-by-the-fbi/page-6#ixzz3cz8GSiws

Can I ask why you highlighted read more on the thread we ARE reading?  That makes no sense...

If you use the copy and paste, instead of the "Quote" feature, if you copy from say the post right above you, it also will include a link to what you copied and add it to the clipboard, then when you paste what you just copied it will also include the link as well.  (It appears to only to take you to the Page of the thread you copied from. In this case of where I copied your post, page 6.)

If that makes sense?

• Upvote 1

If Terry whats his name really just got raided I doubt if he would be blabbing about it. I also call BS.

It's Tough To Believe Anything From A Chronic Liar Like TerryK

However, Pages 20 To 23 Of The 48 Pages Of Charges Against Sterling

Detail Sterling's Relationship With TerryK

Including The Payments Of Over $150,000 Dollars

Pages 14 To 30 Cover The Bulk Of Everything

And They're Short Pages So It's A Fairly Quick Read

Here's The Link Below ...

The attached is a very detailed 48 page or so civil filing in the matter that is now public and on PACER. 

We are directing investors/victims to the below national telephone line or website (the tel. line will direct them to the website as well).

Below you will find the link to the website where potential victims can provide their contact information. The TIP LINE:  877-236-8947 tel. number directing victims to this site is also up. 

https://forms.fbi.gov/iraqi_dinar

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/203985-the-latest-on-the-sterling-raid/#ixzz3d3M5w0hb

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone heard anything new about the Gov vs Sterling fiasco? 

Semper Fi !!!

Has anyone heard anything new about the Gov vs Sterling fiasco? 

Semper Fi !!!

Actually, I have heard from a reliable source that the Sterling lawyers have shown to the Government that they (Sterling) have not done any of the things reported in the media and that their business has been run legal and according to the laws, But clearing up the mess will take time, after all, it is Iraq..... er, I mean the U.S. Government.

• Upvote 1

Just saw a posting on DinarDaily regarding sterling issuing an upcomming statement. The long and the short of it they said the government basically has all their US Dollars and control over their bank accounts as well as all their currency and office equipment. They said they have requested the government release some money or Dinar so they can settle up with people who had outstanding orders but said the government has refused. You can read it over at Dinar Daily but it gave the impression they will not be comming back anytime soon if ever. They did maintain their "innocence" of the allegations and said they have worked and complied with government for years.