Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DEKALB COUNTY, GA (CBS46) -

FBI agents conducted a search of the offices of a local business on Buford Highway in DeKalb County on Wednesday.

Agents also searched the offices of the CEO of the company.

Agents are collecting evidence from the business, which specializes in Iraqi currency and the processing of private financial transactions between the U.S. And Iraq.

The business is called Sterling Currency Group. The business specializes in check payments and wire transfers with Iraq.

FBI agents gathered evidence, including documents and computers as part of a sweeping search warrant.

Authorities also searched the Brookhaven home of Sterling's CEO, Frank Bell. Sterling operates out of the 4th floor of a commercial office complex in DeKalb County.

A woman who works at a different company on the same floor tells CBS46 that Sterling's doors were always locked and its employees seemed very secretive. In fact, there is no sign to even indicate Sterling is headquartered in the building.

The FBI will not say at this point what exactly agents are looking for, but a spokesperson says they are serving several search warrants in connection with this case.

Stay with CBS46 News as we will continue to update this story as new information becomes available.

Copyright 2015 WGCL-TV (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

The thing I don't get is... the FBI doesn't handle issues that concern currency.  The Secret Service, which is part of the Department of the Treasury, is concerned with that.  They investigate counterfeiting, fraud, etc.

So, it seems like this would be about something that isn't related to the actual currency itself. 

I hope...

The owner of the P.R. firm that was raided has a number of posts on Facebook,in Spanish, and the translations are shaky but he does mention Sterling a few times. His posts seem a bit self serving but there are a few hints as to what this might be about.

• Upvote 1

Updated: 6:18 p.m. Wednesday, June 3, 2015 | Posted: 11:44 a.m. Wednesday, June 3, 2015

F.B.I. raids home and business in Brookhaven  

DeKALB COUNTY, Ga. — 

The FBI raided a DeKalb County home and business Wednesday morning.

Our cameras were rolling at a currency exchange company on Buford Highway and a house on East Brookhaven Drive as agents removed boxes of evidence.

FBI agents, along with the Brookhaven Police Department, descended on the home before 7 a.m. and stayed through the day.

We first showed you the scene on Channel 2 Action News at Noon, and again on Channel 2 Action News at 5 p.m. as agents continued to go in and out of the home.

Agents were seen taking equipment in and removing plastic gloves when exiting the home.

All day neighbors were quiet, but curious. Some took pictures of what was happening at the corner house. Neighbors tell us businessman Ty Rhame lives in the home with his wife and young child.

Neighbors said Rhame is in the foreign currency business.

Rhame's business, Sterling Currency Group, was the location of the second raid involving Brookhaven police, the FBI and U.S. Marshals.

Channel 2’s Wendy Corona saw one marshal take a sledgehammer to Rhame's 4th floor unmarked office suite at the Druid Pointe Building.

When asked to elaborate on the details behind the search warrants and what officials were gathering in the raids, the FBI sent a statement saying they are "not in a position to discuss the details of those searches at this time."

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/fbi-raids-brookhaven-home-and-business/nmTf5/#__federated=1

It is quite odd, and it almost sounds like maybe they were buying dinars from the wrong folks and the fbi thinks they are supporting terrorist?  Who knows.   Watching the video of the news shows they are as confused also, not to mention the nebby business lady who says they were secretive.  Probably cause they work with high volumes of currency and metals.  Duh..I would not be a social butterfly at my office building if I had their job.

TK just posted this

[TERRYK] WELL I WILL TELL YOU ALL THIS…PART OF THE STORY IS TRUE
 [TERRYK] I WAS DETAINED YESTERDAY FOR ABOUT 5 HOURS BY THE FBI

[TERRYK] THEY DID RAID MY HOME…11 OFFICERS

[TERRYK] THEY TOOK ALL ELECTRONICS AND THUMBDRIVES…PAPERWORK 

[TERRYK] THIS IS BECAUSE WE HAVE A BANNER ON THE SITE, NO DIFFERENT THAN THE OTHER BANNERS, HOWEVER THEIR IS SOME ISSUES WITH STERLING THEY ARE LOOKING AT THAT IM NOT AT LIBRITY NOR DO I REALLY KNOW WHATS GOING ON

[TERRYK] IM NOT UNDER ARREST…IM ALLOWED TO MAINTAIN THE SITE, AND HOW I DO BUSINESS

[TERRYK] NOW YOU KNOW THE TRUTH

[TERRYK] NOW THE RUMOR MILL GOING AROUND IS THAT ALL DINAR SITES WILL BE GOING DOWN hSOON

[TERRYK] THE OTHER BANNERS ARE NOT QUESTIONED JUST STERLING
[TERRYK] I WANT TO MAKE SURE YOU ALL KNOW THIS

[TERRYK] I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF STERLING …NEVER HAVE BEEN
[pmscott55] ericasmom Sterling page is still up and working just loged in 

[TERRYK] I THINK THATS WHATS BEEN SAID OUT OF ATLANTA PAPER OR SOME SITE

[TERRYK] I DONT KNOW ANY DETAILS OTHER THAT WHAT THE PAPER HAS SAID ABOUT STERLING
 [TERRYK] NOW SOME OF THE STAFF HERE WERE VISITED AS WELL

[TERRYK] I WILL TELL YOU THAT

[TERRYK] KEEP IN MIND WHAT WE HAVE ALWAYS SAID
[TERRYK] TREAT EVERYTHING WE DISCUSS AS RUMOR

[TERRYK] BUT AS THEY WENT THRU MY HOME YESTERDAY, HAD ME IN ONE ROOM, MY WIFE IN ANOTHER AND BEING ASKED QUESTIONS FOR 3 HOURS   ITS A LITTLE SCARY

[TERRYK] AND THEN ANOTHER 2 HOURS WATCHING THEM GO THRU ALL YOUR STUFF

Thx For The Post Uneek ! ;)

And In The Entire History Of DV - Ur Probably The First Person To Ever Get 'Thanked' For Posting TerryK ! :o

:D    :D    :D

After Having Posted (Literally) Hundreds Of Chats In The Chat Log Section

I'm Not Reading This As TerryK's First Hand Account

But Rather As Him Passing On (Presumably) Ty's Account Of What Happened ! 

Go Back Above And Reread It - And U'll See What I Mean ! B)

First Of All TerryK Obviously Lives In His Mother's Basement And Doesn't Even Have A Wife ! :rolleyes:

And Also If Those Weren't Ty's Words - There Would've Been A Statement Refuting What TerryK Put Out There ! B)

What Is Interesting - Or Disconcerting, Is That Ty's Lawyers Have Obviously Told Him To STFU

Shut The F ... (Front Door)

To His Credit, When His Business Was Obviously Circling The Drain - Ty Immediately Spoke Out To Defend It

But Now Total Silence ! :blink:

- CNN

• Upvote 3

Thug,

I re read it. It still looks like another TerryK delusional rambling to me.

Why would Ty reach out to ANYONE on dinar blog sites, let alone the saddest one there is?

Why would Ty talk to anyone but lawyers when he will probably never open his doors again?

Why would Ty say he is not an employee of Sterling?

Why would Terry say he has a wife? because he is a liar. Nothing has changed. 

Why would Terry say he was detained for 5 hours? because he is a liar. Nothing has changed.

Why would Terry say "some of the staff here were visited as well? because he is a liar. Nothing has changed.

Thug you said:  "And Also If Those Weren't Ty's Words - There Would've Been A Statement Refuting What TerryK Put Out There !  B)

Anyone who has had dinar for more than 2 years doesn't care a lick about what TerryK says.  Thug, a couple of years ago you posted a post from TerryK's brother. He described how mentally ill TerryK is and sent a plea to the community to not listen to his brother. I haven't since your post.

After Having Posted (Literally) Hundreds Of Chats In The Chat Log Section

I'm Not Reading This As TerryK's First Hand Account

But Rather As Him Passing On (Presumably) Ty's Account Of What Happened ! 

Go Back Above And Reread It - And U'll See What I Mean ! B)

Thanks Thuggie

I see what you are saying...it does sound a lot like what Ty would relay about what happened...especially the part about him being able to stay open and still conduct his business.

The only part that doesn't fit in with that is Terry K saying he is not an employee right in the middle of all that... hummm.

Knowing him though...his thoughts are not always joined where they should be. :D

I don't think anyone knows yet whats really going on.  We'll have to wait a couple of days and see what information comes out.

Very true MIT...I am not too hopeful about the info flowing that fast though...just a gut feeling.

I did notice in one of the first articles that came out mentioned a part of his business was wire transfers to Iraq.

THAT stood out to me as having far more potential for trouble than selling dinar to US customers.

Like you say though it's all speculation at this point...we will have to do what we are so good at...We Wait! :D

Yo - What's Up Doc ?

:D:D:D

I Searched The DV Database And Found This Interview From 2010 With TerryK's Brother Outing Him

Sometime After When TerryK Had Already Been Banned From DV ! :o

********************************************************************************

Rilee: The reason for this chat is that you have disclosed to me information that you have been holding onto for personal reasons. Please let me know if there is anything asked that you do not feel comfortable with

Hford: Thanks Rilee. It’s my understanding that on the GET call of August 8th, TerryK decided to mention that he had a brother who was a MOD on another site, that MOD turns out to be me. I have been holding this from our members in order to bring an un-biased and open discussion forum that you and J4D intended zzz to be. I didn’t want my relationship with TerryK to be a hindrance to what you all have built.

Hford: now with TerryK opening up the floor for further discussion as he has, I thought it was time to come out and let folks know some truths, myths and all out lies.

Rilee: ok, great. You ready to proceed with some questions?

Hford: shoot away

Rilee: Why are you in this investment?

Hford: I only have a small amount in this investment, just enough that if or when it does hit, I can pay-off my home and have money in the bank for retirement. I never understood the need for being greedy or taking more than I needed. I only invested what I thought would be enough to accomplish what I wanted my 401k to do. So when Terryk stated his brother doesn’t have any Dinar, he is mistaken, his brother only has a small amount of dinar compared to a lot of other folks that I have encountered on this site.

Rilee: I have seen, and you and I have chatted in the past about this, that you have cautioned people since about the first day you joined our site about TK rumors and dinar investment, is there a reason behind that?

Hford: yes… I am sure we will eventually get into a little more detail further in our chat about Terry and his grand delusions. My main reason was to warn people not to believe everything you read, THERE IS A REASON THESE GURU’S are leading and trying to gain your trust, most have schemes for post RV for you to send them money for investing/multi-level marketing schemes, etc.., and some are even so bold as to have pre-RV schemes that are taking money out of people’s pockets that can’t afford it. I had watched for a while how people were responding to him and others, you can see the anguish some of these folks have hinging on every word these guys are saying as if they were investing everything they had or mortgaging their futures based on this supposed secret “Intel” . Granite, at times some of these so called experts may be speaking to some folks who are working over there in varied capacities, but do you really think any of them has super operatives located within any state department that’s going to give them top level government secrets?..what would they have to gain? Nothing. Now don’t get me wrong, the information and news articles that are published on a site like zzz and many others are great for people to read, comment, and make up their own minds on where they think there investment is going. BUT when you get a supposed GURU changing the lives of people by pumping them up on false hopes, lies, and bogus “Intel” day after day after day, then it becomes too much to bare.

Rilee: How did TerryK get involved with the Dinar investment?

Hford: My understanding is that my little sister had told him about the investment opportunity a few years back. He scoffed at it stating it must be a scam. BTW, he just recently posted he is going to sue her for slander when this thing RV’s because she has spoken out about the lies as well. Evidently from there, he invested a small amount and started visiting Adams site for more information. My understanding is even the “other” Guru sites have booted him for one reason or another..

Rilee: Can you tell me about his statements of bank ownership, potential ownership and supposed properties he owns…

Hford: Terryk has no ownership, nor affiliations with any banking institutions. Never has. Terry would like to have you believe these statements in order to gain further trust with the investors to either send him their Dinar, pre-or post RV in some sort of investment scam. You see over the years, Terryk has tried many different get rich quick schemes that have never panned out. Everything from a supposed Generator resale business, local computer resale business, to trying to scam telecom services companies into contracting his company for installation. All of them were to be these multi-million dollar deals which were a figment of his imagination.

Rilee: Sounds like it’s been one scam or money making scheme to the next?

Hford: More or less. He does own a small piece of property which as sat vacant for probably close to 5 years now. Nothing every materialized there even though week after week he has been telling of some big company is going to be renting and the money will be flowing. Sound familiar to his dinar postings? There is pattern to the madness….

Rilee: Does sound familiar, lol….So where does he get his supposed Intel for his postings?

Hford: I asked him that direct question one day and his answer was that he reads the other posts and changes up the story just enough to get people listening. He has no “inside” contacts or high level sources. His statement was he just knows where to find the articles to make it sound like he has some secret intel. Just think about Rilee…..If he actually did, then wouldn’t you think they would be risking their careers for TerryK to post on his board? And for what benefit would they be risking this for? ……. I don’t think so. It’s made up. He reads enough to be dangerous to others health!

Rilee: then why does he post these rumors, or why even get on these boards to get people all pumped up about the investment?

Hford: IMO, I think he truly believes or is thinking of some sort of scheme to get people to send him millions of dollars for him to invest for them once this investment hits based on his bogus bank ownership rumors. Again, this just my opinion. How about the scheme he was floating around a few months back over at CC.. Something about send your Dinar to him, and he will approach many major banking institutions to get you the best return and long term investment..He has no more stroke than your pizza delivery guy. Not sure why any so called GURU would place himself out there in the line of fire other than some sort of long term personal gain plan. I think for a large part it’s about ego, someone is listening to him. When he goes into his chat room, his “peeps” flounder over him.. he loves the attention and doesn’t care who he hurts on his way

I am sure he truly believes in the investment like we all do, but there is an underlying reason for him to keep pumping the false rumors.. Can’t figure that out unless it’s just pure ego that people are listening to him.

Rilee: ok, this one has to be the winner question, why does he refer to himself as Elvis? LoL

Hford: lol, that’s a good question Rilee.. He has always been a huge fan, even collecting tons of memorabilia, albums, etc.. He is truly a fan.. Almost to the extent of grand delusion, hence the jumpsuit.. and no, just in case this one comes out, there is no relation to Elvis!.. I am sure that’s no doubt been posted somewhere.

Rilee: ..umm..ok…. well how about the statement that he has made about being on staff within a White House Administration? True and if so, which one?

Hford: Totally false.. Never has. His career has been in the construction fields. Believe me, if he was, he would have bragged that one up really good over Christmas dinner. My grandmother had a picture of JFK in her house, maybe that’s where that delusion originated.

Rilee: Maybe better if we did a true or false as not divulge too much information on your part, what do you think?

Hford: Let’s do it..

Rilee: True or False: Does he own a gold mine?

Hford: False, unless he can produce the deed, I would not believe that one!.. funny, why would you spend all your time job searching, watching soaps and coming up with Dinar rumors if you owned a gold mine?.. these are some strange myths…

Rilee: Did or does your father work for the CIA?

Hford: OMG…..absolutely not. Never did. Not sure why he would claim this. Guess I am better off not knowing his answer!

Rilee: Has TK ever been to Iraq?

Hford: No, false.. Never has

Rilee: Was TerryK ever contact by some national TV Network for a post RV Interview?

Hford: Do not know, however, take it with the other “myths” .. I doubt it..

Rilee: Did TerryK own CC before the issues over there?

Hford: No, grand delusion

Rilee: So why are you coming out now? How will this affect your family?

Hford: Well, I had no intentions of letting anybody know my relation to Terryk until he decided to make a statement on his last call. I was content on sitting in the shadows and making my little comments here and there about trusting or knowing your source to some folks who got excited about his predictions. My goal is not to bash Terryk, but rather to educate the investors out there who are putting their families, homes, life savings at risk based on what he is saying. I guess this is more or less a rant on my part for the investors to investigate who you put your trust in before investing your hard earned money or betting on your family’s future with an unknown resource. If they are truly credible then you should be able to look up their personal or professional information and research their credibility.. A person with delusional disorder may be high functioning in daily life and may not exhibit odd or bizarre behavior aside from these delusions. The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) defines six subtypes of the disorder characterized as erotomanic, grandiose, jealous, persecutory, somatic, and mixed, i.e., having features of more than one subtypes.[2]

[terryk] ok here is what im thinking

[terryk] most of us have at least 1 mil dinar

[terryk] cash in maybe 3.5 mil each

[terryk] if we each invested 250k

[terryk] that would give us a BUNCH of strength

[terryk] 4000 peeps

[terryk] right

[zigmnstr] it would open doors we couldn’t on our own

[terryk] how would you like to be part of that group

[terryk] and have % shares

[doninmaryland] Elvis i in Terry

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/27414-rilee-chat-from-j4/#ixzz3cURQmblf

Also, Oddly Enough There Is A Connection Between TerryK And Ty Rhames From Dinar Banker ! :blink:

If U Google The Words 'Ty Rhames The GET Team' And Click On The First Listing

It Takes U To The GET Team Site With A Page Featuring Ty Rhames And His COO Frank Bell

It's A Complete Promo And News Letter For Dinar Banker ! :o

I Can't Provide The Link Because It's Against DV Rules To Post A Link To A Pumper Site

But U Can Go Check It Via Google If Ur Curious ! ;)

B)B)B)

• Upvote 2

Admittedly I don't know much about Google Circles but stumbled upon one that included Ty Rhame,Frank Bell and Terry Keller {TerryK}..

Thought it significant as it was a rather small group with 15 or so names.

Edited by pocono
  • Upvote 2