Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DEKALB COUNTY, Ga. —

The FBI raided a DeKalb County home and business Wednesday morning.

Our cameras were rolling at a currency exchange company on Buford Highway and a house on East Brookhaven Drive as agents removed boxes of evidence.

FBI agents, along with the Brookhaven Police Department, descended on the home before 7 a.m. and stayed through the day.

We first showed you the scene on Channel 2 Action News at Noon, and again on Channel 2 Action News at 5 p.m. as agents continued to go in and out of the home.

Agents were seen taking equipment in and removing plastic gloves when exiting the home.

All day neighbors were quiet, but curious. Some took pictures of what was happening at the corner house. Neighbors tell us businessman Ty Rhame lives in the home with his wife and young child.

Neighbors said Rhame is in the foreign currency business.

Rhame's business, Sterling Currency Group, was the location of the second raid involving Brookhaven police, the FBI and U.S. Marshals.

Channel 2’s Wendy Corona saw one marshal take a sledgehammer to Rhame's 4th floor unmarked office suite at the Druid Pointe Building.

When asked to elaborate on the details behind the search warrants and what officials were gathering in the raids, the FBI sent a statement saying they are "not in a position to discuss the details of those searches at this time."

http://m.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/fbi-raids-brookhaven-home-and-business/nmTf5/

• Upvote 1

Or checking to see if their IQD is counterfeit?  Who knows?

Obama wants you dinar!!!!  Oh no!!  

Next thing they will do is monitor all the posts on DV, check the avatars, run a trial back and get out name and address, and . . . no.  They already have all that.  

Oops!  Black suits just pulled up in the drive!!  

• Upvote 2

\Perhaps just a crazy thought...could they be trying to determine who all has Dinar in anticipation of tax avoidance strategy ....just saying /

That's okay!

Bought most if not all my dinar from there.

But the being the kind generous soul that I am :eyebrows: I gifted them all away!

• Upvote 6

With His Largest Competitor In The Pokey - Stay Tuned For A Big Sale By Ali At Dinar Banker ! :o

:D:D:D

https://www.iraqidinar.org/sterling-currency-group-lawsuit-review. This sterling currency group is dinarbanker.com

Lol - I Should've Said Ali At 'Dinar Trade' ! :o

Nice Catch SweetGirl ! ;)

:D:D:D

Tripp and others...I have a friend who has a friend........anyway, long story condensed...it was told to me that it is a "Reserve related issue". Ordinarily, I'd not repeat that but it was told to me by someone who is seldom incorrect. It did not seem to be a 'currency issue'.