Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Purchase Dinar

Linda

anyone have any suggestions on places to purchase dinar other than dinartrade? I know I have seen a few places listed but can't seem to find the thread...Thank you in advance for your advice....

anyone have any suggestions on places to purchase dinar other than dinartrade? I know I have seen a few places listed but can't seem to find the thread...Thank you in advance for your advice....

another site I found, checked out www.dinarprofits.com, good service.

• 2 months later...

I am lucky, I have access to people that can call Baghdad and talk to the people any time they want. I work for a website called : www.isxtraders.com. I went to work (webmaster) for ISX Traders in 2006. They are a company that sells dinar (ISX Traders) through their business in Baghdad .

After what I saw and learned, I bought dinar myself. Then I bought stock. I got my whole family in ( my Dad, two brothers, and my children ). This to me is the best chance for the “little guy” to make it big, that I have ever known of.

ISX Traders has been in operation since 2005. Their operation has remained the same. You can signup in the morning, wire funds at noon, and if things work ”just right” (you know how banks are…), and have your ISX trading account open the next day. Then you are ready to purchase more dinar, or buy and sell ISX stock online, hassle free. I have watched from the inside, www.isxtraders.com is a good place to buy dinar.

Safe Dinar, Bank of Texas.... just ask around there are tons of places... smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

• Upvote 1

Just my personal experience...I purchased my dinar from ebay from a top Rated seller e*michelle with a rating of 2,111

A military family from Arizona who will also buy back dinar.

Several of their listings shows the seller with the Stacks of notes.

They ship by UPS & USPS INSURED OVERNIGHT w/signature required

Excellent communication too:)

First my credit card blocked the transaction until my cc company could verify that I authorized the purchase (security on my cc's part), and I emailed the seller wondering if they knew why my payment didn't go through at first, they were very willing to try find out why my payment didn't go though. They communicated with me until i figured it out, and they emailed me the moment my payment went through and shipped it out the same day and sent me a tracking number.

I received it early morning 8/18 and paid 8/16...very fast!

They accept Visa or Mastercard, but not paypal though, paid through moneybooker very easy transaction.

This is just my experience that might help for those who want to receive their dinars fast, and use a credit card. You can search for the seller through Advanced search, searching by seller name, They have many different amounts listed to buy.

I have also used dinartrade which was great too, took a little longer to receive the dinar since I had to mail a cashier's check, mailed 8/12 & 8/13 Thursday &Friday both received today 8/19 Thursday, but both I would highly recommend:)

I have purchased from tampadinar as well as dinartrade...both with good results

hope that helps

I have bought from GID Associates, SafeDinar, E Bay which is risky and banks in Kuwait but have heard good things about Capital One as well as others but haven't purchased from them so i am telling you who i trust by my own dealings... God Bless and Geaux RV

• 2 weeks later...