Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Something Big Is Happening...Banks Are Pinging Each Other.

Luigi1

from another source...

5-27-2015   Intel Guru TerryK  I'M HEARING AND NOT KIDDING TOMORROW IF NOT TONIGHT...SOMEONE TIPPED THEIR HAND TODAY.   ...UST PERSON... SAID THAT THERE IS SOME TYPE OF ACTIVITY GOING ON..."PINGING".  [is pinging how the banks talk to one another, in a sense?]  [In a sense...for instance when i enroll a new employee in direct deposit the bank we deal with pings the employee's account to ensure it's the correct one before depositing money into it.]  YOUR SPOT ON.

Luigi asks...did TerryK acidentally stumble on to something big?

Perhapse a clue of increased inter bank pinging!

Could this be the final test of the banking system to ensure everything transitions smoothly?

Is TerryK reaching for nothing?

Interesting idea anyways.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 18

from another source...

5-27-2015   Intel Guru TerryK  I'M HEARING AND NOT KIDDING TOMORROW IF NOT TONIGHT...SOMEONE TIPPED THEIR HAND TODAY.   ...UST PERSON... SAID THAT THERE IS SOME TYPE OF ACTIVITY GOING ON..."PINGING".  [is pinging how the banks talk to one another, in a sense?]  [In a sense...for instance when i enroll a new employee in direct deposit the bank we deal with pings the employee's account to ensure it's the correct one before depositing money into it.]  YOUR SPOT ON.

Luigi asks...did TerryK acidentally stumble on to something big?

Perhapse a clue of increased inter bank pinging!

Could this be the final test of the banking system to ensure everything transitions smoothly?

Is TerryK reaching for nothing?

Interesting idea anyways.

GOOD GRIEF !!!

1346.jpg

Dinarians want to know - WHY is Luigi still posting in the third person? 

AND even more importantly - WHY does he keep believing any of these gurus could ever have any viable intelligence to know anything about what is happening in the real world other than their made up lies and stories?

• Upvote 2

Hello Bobby...Hope all is fine with you and yours.

Doing fine. Haven't been able to post anything for awhile. Somehow I got through. Hope everyone here at DV is doing fine. Blessings to you and yours Hopefully we will all be blessed with this elusive RV immediately after this post. Lol

• Upvote 1

If we were to switch those last few words around that may also be a great description of all this junk!!! Blessings! WH

If we were to switch those last few words around that may also be a great description of all this junk!!! Blessings! WH

PS 'Im referring to SGTFURY's post........

Edited by wealthhound

Here we go with that guru catch word, "pinging", again. That was used a few years ago to get the "troops" excited. I guess they think that there are enough new "troops" to bring it out again. Well, the "troops" had a word for that then and it's appropriate again.... that word? "PUMPER" !!!!!!!

Doing fine. Haven't been able to post anything for awhile. Somehow I got through. Hope everyone here at DV is doing fine. Blessings to you and yours Hopefully we will all be blessed with this elusive RV immediately after this post. Lol

We keep hoping....

Take care, my Friend

Why do I read this :bs:  ?

Why?

• Downvote 1

Ping is a computer network administration software utility used to test the reachability of a host on an Internet Protocol (IP) network and to measure the round-trip time for messages sent from the originating host to a destination computer and back. The name comes from active sonar terminology which sends a pulse of sound and listens for the echo to detect objects underwater.[1]

Ping operates by sending Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMP) echo request packets to the target host and waiting for an ICMP echo reply. It measures the time from transmission to reception (round-trip time)[1] and reports any packet loss.

Options and output vary widely depending on implementation (see man ping for the system you are using). They frequently include changing the size of the payload, count of tests, and limiting the number of hops (TTL). Many systems provide a companion utility, ping6, for testing using Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6). The results of the test usually include a statistical summary of the response packets received, including the minimum, maximum, and the mean round-trip times, and standard deviation of the mean.

• Upvote 1