Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hearing Screams from Nearby Prison

pluMmet

Probably some poor ba$tard screaming for Vaseline.

I hope they scream as loud as there victims did.

If your sitting in prison you must have really screwed up to the max.

in the old days it was a regiment of bread and water.

My advise would be to buy some ear plugs or turn up the music.  

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

It is my understading that in the USA the vasy majority of inmates are in for non-viloent crimes.... I recenlty heard that there are hundereds of people there for shoplifting 3 times (third strike)

Many Fathers in jail for unpaid child support... It' easy to assume that these fellows are bums but in many cases the court demands extreamly unreasonable amounts from fathers and when unable to pay they go to jail.

The FBI has been caught recently in that over 80% of their testomony on 'hair analysis' was fradulent and in tims past the same for their ballistics analysis.

To lay a blanked over this and say they desirve this is a bit thick if you ask me!

As far as the prision rep saying "these arent the sandwitches you are looking for, move along" without an actual invistigation why would anyone be so nieve as to believe this putz?

Is somthing happening.. I don't know... I just wish I lived in a world were more people did not know instead of this BS world where it is so acceptable to just white wash it away as is so common (as I have just witnessed in this thread)

Edited by pluMmet
  • Upvote 5

PluMmet - I will have to agree with you 200%.   I am involved in prison ministry & ministry of ex-offenders after they are released.   There is such a stigma attached to the "offender (inside & out) that doesn't give them a chance to turn their lives around.   There are many that do want another chance at living a normal life.    But they are released from prison with $50 and the clothes on their back (that's here in Texas) and are dropped off at a bus station with nowhere to go & absolutely no support.  

Not a good scenario.   Even a normal  person that has never seen the inside of a jail/prison would have a hard time making a new life, much less an ex-offender with a chunk of concrete already tied around his neck to drag him down.      

• Upvote 2

So you saying there's more good people in prison then bad. So your saying you get caught shop lifting not once not twice but three times and your not a criminal. Your a dead beat dad with a suitcase full of excuses why you can't pay for the child you created and that's ok? Hmmm and this is from the same people that want there country back the way it used to be. Sorry can't have it both ways fellas. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

So you saying there's more good people in prison then bad. So your saying you get caught shop lifting not once not twice but three times and your not a criminal. Your a dead beat dad with a suitcase full of excuses why you can't pay for the child you created and that's ok? Hmmm and this is from the same people that want there country back the way it used to be. Sorry can't have it both ways fellas. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time

What I am saying is that I find it intollerable that I, in order to post in a forum like this have to put up with people like you!

You and your few on this forum are like weeds that choke the flowers of real thought from every growing.

You are so small minded that you can't even consider that of your many many shortcommings that not being able to understand that while denying a murder food might very well be justified... a person who commited an infraction of much lesser offense  should by no means be denied food.

What I am saying is that even though your numbers are few the rest who are not as stupid as you sit idly by and are yet too stupid to cast disperaging words at you in order to shut you up!

Edited by pluMmet
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

***///

Hear, Hear, DOG53...!  :tiphat:

And to add insult to injury -- our Veterans are being stripped of their GI Bills & other educational grants whilst 

the criminals in prison can be given free college education PEL Grants...

...and so illegals can get free tuition, too.

There are libraries in prison US Taxpayers have already made available to them -- and computers, too.

Other criminals have educated themselves in the hoosegow with only that...

Just because you're locked up because of what YOU did does NOT mean we have to pay for your college education !

And you illegals who came here and took money from our employers and Fed Programs can damned well pay for

your own anchor babies and those kids you irresponsible hauled illegally across our border !

Why should we be forced to pay for YOUR illegal activity ?!

You should all be forced to suffer the consequences of YOUR OWN ACTIONS !

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

What I am saying is that I find it intollerable that I, in order to post in a forum like this have to put up with people like you!

You and your few on this forum are like weeds that choke the flowers of real thought from every growing.

You are so small minded that you can't even consider that of your many many shortcommings that not being able to understand that while denying a murder food might very well be justified... a person who commited an infraction of much lesser offense  should by no means be denied food.

What I am saying is that even though your numbers are few the rest who are not as stupid as you sit idly by and are yet too stupid to cast disp

eraging words at you in order to shut you up!

The only truth in your statement jerk. Is that you are a flower

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

i respect your opinion dog but some of what you say simply is not truth.  many in prison did not commit violent acts against a "victim".  as a matter of fact many in prison are there from violations of commercial paper which has no basis in constitutional or common law.  i hear what you are saying "eye for an eye" justice, but in many cases this was not the issue.  it was a violation of fictional accounts.  secondly, it is not true that all sitting in prison screwed up to the max.  MANY in prison were convinced to take a plea deal over going to trial; convinced that at the risk of losing a trial case a person is much better offer accepting the terms/contract of a lesser sentence.  it is injustice and money grabbing at its finest.  has much of nothing to do with right or wrong and everything to do with who wins the tax money.  

i am not saying everybody in prison is innocent....please don't think i am saying that.  i am saying that prison is not a black or white matter.  prison is a big business matter and a game that only the most savvy are able to know the priestcraft, have the resources and speak the legalese to successfully play.

Just because the act is not violent doesn't mean someone did not get hurt. A thief to me deserves what he gets. If you make a plea deal then you are guilty of something. You know it that's why your making the deal to begin with. Imho trinity

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

***///

Right on, DOG53... 

We're sick and tired of people not taking personal responsibility and that segment of society who consistently

gives them a 'pass' for what they've done and attempts to minimize the repercussions of their illegal activity.

These bleeding hearts need to be victimized until they feel what we do when we're abused at the hands of these criminals !  :angry:

There are no "victimless" crimes.... for even if the crime did not directly impact another, the criminal himself has perpetrated a

crime against himself and WE have to pay for his transgression by housing, feeding, medicating, educating him --

hence WE ARE VICTIMIZED after all. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

***///

Oy vay ! :facepalm3:

Come on now Gals...ya ought to know by now there is nothin' slow about our Shabs...he is real good at gettin' your goat however!!! I suggest you tie that goat up in some super secret place where even he can't find it!!! Lol!!! ;o)

PluMMet I hear ya but I see Dogs point of view too and there certainly isn't anything "weedy" about it! You don't have to be a country bumpkin to realize so many law breakers use the system and have no remorse whatsoever! Now if someone seriously wants to straighten out there lives....I will encourage them 100%...but don't ever take me for a fool or that may be the last mistake they ever make! The way I see it if they ignored the rules of society for decency and order then they probably need for us to have one open eye kept on them at all times until we know they have legitimately changed!!! Not sayin' someone can't change...obviously some do...but I'm not gonna be their next easy mark if they don't is all I'm sayin'!!! :)

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 3

Dog I agree with what you have said BUT.

How many criminals have you helped get elected into office

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

What I am saying is that even though your numbers are few the rest who are not as stupid as you sit idly by and are yet too stupid to cast disperaging words at you in order to shut you up!

Romans 1:22