Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama ordered CIA to train ISIS jihadists: Declassified documents

Freedomrules

U.S. intelligence documents released to a government watchdog confirms the suspicions that the United States and some of its so-called coalition partners had actually facilitated the rise of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) as an effective adversary against the government of the Syrian dictator President Bashar al-Assad. In addition, ISIS members were initially trained by members and contractors of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) at facilities in Jordan in 2012. The original goal was to weaken the Syrian government which had engaged in war crimes against their own people, according to a number of reports on Sunday.

6045b5c306613c32135dce6d194026e3.jpg?ito
Courtesy of the Homeland Security Newswire

The non-profit, non-partisan Judicial Watch -- a group known for its investigation of government corruption and abuse -- had obtained more than 100 pages of classified documents from both the US Department of Defense and the State Department through a federal lawsuit.

One of the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) documents declared that President Barack Obama and his counterparts within the coalition considered the establishment of a Salafist organization in eastern Syria in order to further downfall of the Assad regime. “And this is exactly what the supporting powers to the (Syrian) opposition want, in order to isolate the Syrian regime,” said the DIA report, which had been formerly classified until its release. Salafists are radical Sunnis and an offshoot of the Saudi's Wahhabi sect.

The contents of that document had been promulgated by the Obama administration to the U.S. Central Command (CENCOM), Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and its directorates, as well as to the State Department and many other related agencies.

Military intelligence officials had also warned that any further damage caused by the Syrian civil war might have an adverse effect on the fragile government in neighboring Iraq. The intelligence analysis predicted that such a situation could lead to al-Qaida in Iraq (AQII) returning especially in the Iraqi cities of Mosul and Ramadi.

The DIA report also predicted that ISIS would declare a caliphate through its affiliation with other terrorist organizations in Iraq and Syria, including members of what the Obama administration terms "core al-Qaida" to differentiate it from offshoots such as al-Qaida in the Arabian Peninsula.

The now declassified document appears to confirm that the U.S., the European Union and other nations viewed Muslim extremists in ISIS as "a strategic asset toward regime change in Syria." As a result parts of Iraq have been in chaos since ISIS began to cross the Syrian border in early June 2014.

The documents obtained by Judicial Watch also provide the first official documentation that the Obama administration was well aware that weapons were being shipped from Benghazi to rebel troops -- including members from ISIS, the Al-Nusra Front and other Islamist terror groups -- in Syria. An October 2012 report confirms thatr: "Weapons from the former Libya military stockpiles were shipped from the port of Benghazi, Libya to the Port of Banias and the Port of Borj Islam, Syria. The weapons shipped during late-August 2012 were Sniper rifles, RPG’s, and 125 mm and 155mm howitzers missiles." The deadly and shocking attack on the U.S. diplomatic mission that saw four Americans -- including a U.S. ambassador -- slaughtered by jihadists occurred just weeks after the weapons shipment.

Following the downfall and killing of Gaddafi in October 2011 until almost a year later in September 2012, the desolved Libyan military's weapons were stockpiled in Benghazi, Libya. According to the intelligence report, they were shipped from the port of Benghazi, Libya, to the ports located in Syria. The ships used to transport the weapons were medium-sized and able to hold 10 or less shipping containers of cargo, according to the documents obtained by Judicial Watch.

http://www.examiner.com/article/obama-ordered-cia-to-train-isis-jihadists-declassified-documents

• Upvote 5

The truth is coming out slowly, but steadily. It was not just the president

who was behind the scheme, but his actions beginning in Libya were the

foundation of creating this tool. He had many "allies", and that includes

the usual suspects, central banks and the central planners who profit.

We must go back a few decades, to the late 1970's when the ground work

was laid, and our intelligence services were communicating to various

groups, and setting the ground work for years down the road, to the present.

The greatest threat to all of us, is not the rebels, not 'isis', it is those who

write the plan and create the enemy, we must NEVER overlook this or we

ALL lose. This tactic has been going on for thousands of years, because 

it works.

Thank you for the article. :)

• Upvote 7

I'm sorry maggie i think i give you ruby . Someone help fat finger. US and Britain have created lots of these sunni offshoots in past 100 years only if all of us Americans new. We would have had a better world. I hope next election everyone would go and vote 3rd party and shake up shape up are beacon of light for better world. That's what USA was. Now we got two parties that are the same and they are dividing us and conquer us. Those lying b*st*rd politicians in DC.

• Upvote 3

***///

wow... and the left screams bloody murder over the Bushs' hatred of Sadaam Hussein and what they did as a result....

Looks like hobummer's hatred of ASSad is far more psychotic & dysfunctional. <_<

Anyone think the left'll scream bloody murder over THIS, too...? Yuh, sure... any day now. <_<

The greatest threat to all of us, is not the rebels, not 'isis', it is those who

write the plan and create the enemy, we must NEVER overlook this or we

ALL lose. This tactic has been going on for thousands of years, because 

it works.

Thank you for the article. :)

BINGO...We just need more to wake to that fact. All these supposed "enemies" of "freedom" are mostly conjured hobgoblins to keep the masses in derision and fear, and to impede critical thinking and action. Like you said Jim, the biggest threat to our freedom is the 500 or so puppets in DC acting on banks, corporate and special interests.

Edited by thegente
  • Upvote 2

Hitler could only have hoped for an administration like Obama's after he invaded Poland.  

He got worse than that. Wall Street & the Rise of Hitler

by Antony C. Sutton

https://www.voltairenet.org/IMG/pdf/Sutton_Wall_Street_and_Hitler.pdf

Documents: Bush's Grandfather Directed Bank Tied to Man Who Funded Hitler

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2003/10/17/documents-bush-grandfather-directed-bank-tied-to-man-who-funded-hitler.html

• Upvote 2

I'm sorry maggie i think i give you ruby . Someone help fat finger.

US and Britain have created lots of these sunni offshoots in past 100 years only if all of us Americans knew. We would have had a better world. I hope next election everyone would go and vote 3rd party and shake up shape up are beacon of light for better world. That's what USA was. Now we got two parties that are the same and they are dividing us and conquer us. Those lying b*st*rd politicians in DC.

No problem Truthis...I've got lots of rubies...in fact I think it was me that coined the term 'rubies and emeralds'.

I treasure all my 'rubies' as much or more than my 'emeralds'...means I am 'not going with the flow'...hahaha

Seems you 'get it' too Truthis... I agree wholeheartedly with the rest of your post....very well said!

BINGO...We just need more to wake to that fact. All these supposed "enemies" of "freedom" are mostly conjured hobgoblins to keep the masses in derision and fear, and to impede critical thinking and action. Like you said Jim, the biggest threat to our freedom is the 500 or so puppets in DC acting on banks, corporate and special interests.

YUP...

Oh, so many inconvenient truths. Keep it up folks, truth stands on its own,

and the more we focus on it, the clearer the picture becomes, and the

clearer the picture becomes, the more we begin to understand how we

have been lied to and by whom with all their pretty faces and sincere looks.

Perhaps we should start discussing World War 2, and the difference between

'traditional' history that the victors write, to the history that never made it to

the public? Anyone here a WW2 expert? Bandit brought up a great part about

the Bush grand daddy that has been ignored, but why not go deeper? After

all, it was what is called the "good war", perhaps we should look at how it

was created, and the players involved. Only way we can understand what we

see happening today, and where it is headed, is by consulting actual history,

outside of the "victors" version. It really is true, if one can find the money trail

and follow those who controlled the purse strings, truth will be staring at us

smiling.

Maybe we should discuss, say Eisenhower? The deeper we go, the more angry

we will get, not at each other hopefully, but at how shallow we have been to

so easily accept traditional history, just like we accepted the lies coming from 

the whitehouse for so long, decades of behind the scenes crimes that were

done in our names that we desire to ignore in exchange for peace of mind and 

and plausible deniablility.

One step at a time is good, and when we see the rats jumping ship who assisted in

the great big circus we watch every day, it should get very interesting, especially those

who thought they got away with it and are untouchable. It is no longer about cute political

labels and slogans, it is about being willing to step outside the box created for us, and

take a hard look at where we have existed for so long under such a fog of lies and

propaganda, it baffles the mind. I often wonder what it will take for us to finally say,

'we've been had'. No conspiracy, just facts and verifiable data alone should be enough

to shock us all, or at the very least lift us out of our denial about the very things used to

keep people divided.

Truth has a way of getting right to the point, and it always carries with

it a trail of angry protestors who refuse to think for themselves and will

curse anyone who brings to light what has been hidden for so long.

Thanks to everyone for being able to think, but we are going to have to go

deeper than just one liners about the current president...he is after all just

a "finisher", and of course another criminal following orders. Shadow government,

as the sun rises on your actions, your places to hide are getting smaller.

Edited by Jim1cor13
  • Upvote 2