Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE MISSING WEDNESDAY CHAT! 27 May 2015

Adam Montana

2 things to remember while traveling to Latin America,,1 Never drink the water and 2 if you didn't do rule 1 "Don't trust a FART"!!

Still.. there are a lot of beautiful places.... You have to be reasonably careful as one is supposed to be every time one travels  in most places & countries in the world.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Hey Adam, You spent all that time looking for some "Thong be Gone"?  I doubt he even has one anyways.  Just always yapping for attention.  His poor wife.  Hey wait,  maybe that's it.  That sick perv is wearing HER thongs.  OMG.  I gotta go.  I'm feeling rather ill right about now.  In fact, sick.  ICK.  Go see a Doc Davis.

Edited by DWitte
  • Upvote 2

Soooo, may I ask JUST WHEN you will do the 5/27 chat Adam?

:shrug: :shrug:

If I say "soon" will you yell at me?! :lol:

I'm running on 3 hours of sleep right now. If you saw my travel itinerary for the last 14 days and the next 2 I believe you would order me to immediately get some sleep.

So, I'm going to attempt that now :)

But to answer your question... I hope to get my travel report done this weekend, the missing chat done by Tuesday, and be ready for the normal Wednesday chat next Wednesday, unless there's an RV announcement, in which case all bets are closed and I'm launching other initiatives.

Thank you for not tarring and feathering me!!!!

• Upvote 13

Lucky you Adam.  My friend with the tar pot ran out of propane on his way to your place.  The tar got hard and all he had left to sell for more propane was a pathetic little thong.  Then he was cold so now he's looking for the feathers to get warm in his new journey.  If somebody shows up at your door with a bunch of feathers and some hard tar you might want to give him 5 bucks for a new thongy thingy and send him on his way.  I say East but you can choose.  At least you'll be safe.  That's what's important.

• Upvote 2

If I say "soon" will you yell at me?! :lol:

I'm running on 3 hours of sleep right now. If you saw my travel itinerary for the last 14 days and the next 2 I believe you would order me to immediately get some sleep.

So, I'm going to attempt that now :)

But to answer your question... I hope to get my travel report done this weekend, the missing chat done by Tuesday, and be ready for the normal Wednesday chat next Wednesday, unless there's an RV announcement, in which case all bets are closed and I'm launching other initiatives.

Thank you for not tarring and feathering me!!!!

A-Fricken men, Adam.
  • Upvote 1

Hang in there my friend. Seems to be a few of us in the same situation. I'm hanging on by a thread n there's a knife on the thread just about to cut it. Seems like we've been 4th n goal for a while now,hopefully Iraq can pull off some sort of miracle play before overtime,only time will tell,until then we wait.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1