Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Question

quadraph0nic

I'm curious to know if anyone has an idea on where Iraq is at with their HCL and foreign investment laws and if they just need to be ratified or are they still hashing it out?

Does anyone think those laws have to be in place before they RV?

Thanks

I am curious as well. Months ago ... maybe even a year (or more) ago there was a bunch of talk about the HCL ... I was a newbie and didn't even know what it was. Shortly thereafter someone published that they had "gotten their HCL" and the switch was thrown on the pipeline pumps and they began pumping oil in earnest. I didn't investigate it further since apparently the problem was solved and pumping oil seemed like a step forward.

Truthfully, I don't know whether the aforementioned story is true, whether what we are hearing is a distraction, or whether the HCL is something that is altered as time or the situation dictates or what.

Is there someone with insight who can "school" us on this subject?

Thanks

Doc31

• 3 weeks later...