Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I don't normally give a negative to anyone, but, I gave you one,

I like when we keep religion out of the forums, it never does anything but cause trouble for someone. I do believe in God and religion but I don't feel it as necessary to push it on others. 

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 2

I like when we keep religion out of the forums, it never does anything but cause trouble for someone. I do believe in God and religion but I don't feel it as necessary to push it on others.

James 2:19

Yea, its not like we care enough about anyone to possably

save them from eternal torment.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 6

Sorry, I didn't want anyone to think I'm trying to push my spirituality on anyone. My point of it was, the investment looks bad to me, at this point. This investment is not about me. I saw it as way to help hurting people, I and others that want to help hurting people need this R V to make that happen. Its just very disappointing to me that this might not happen now, and it makes me sad. I certainly don't want to say something that would turn someone away from hearing the message of the Good Lord Jesus! Like I,and other people have been saying don't buy more dinar with money, you can't afford to lose. With the natural eye it looks like this investment is going south in a big way! I don't want to lose a penny! Yes,I'am staying to the bitter end. I just want the ride to be over one way are another! Hopefully with an R V of at least a nickel. If that don't happen, I'll wallpaper my office with these dinar I have! P.S. I do Love the Good Lord Jesus more than words can describe and I will not apologize for that! :twocents:  :salute:  

• Upvote 4

Do you cringe or feel the need to run when you hear the name of Jesus? 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

I got your back Moose.......evened up !              "God is great ! Beer is good and people are crazy............."       I'm glad that I have Jesus in my life, everyday I learn and if it prepares my way to glory , at least I'll find my own peace.  :angel:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Evened you out Tex, with this crowd, now I'm gonna get it

Thanks okane ! It's really funny how all of these folks are getting upset over something that they don't have control over.......And if GOD gave them a blessing they wouldn't know it hit them in the face. Life is good ! no I take it back ! Life is great !  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Do you cringe or feel the need to run when you hear the name of Jesus? 

Not at all but I also do not not condone people who speak out against him. That is hypocritical to me, like I said before 2 things in this world stir the pot the most, religion and politics.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Not at all but I also do not not condone people who speak out against him. That is hypocritical to me, like I said before 2 things in this world stir the pot the most, religion and politics.

But isn't that what you are doing when you attempt to discourage others from talking about Jesus, not matter what the setting?

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

But isn't that what you are doing when you attempt to discourage others from talking about Jesus, not matter what the setting?

Nobody discouraged anything, I was stating my opinion when religion gets involved in a forum. Typical of what you continue to provoke with me now. 

As a mod seems to me you might understand what I have said and let it drop between us.

Edited by dinarmite
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I got your back Moose.......evened up !              "God is great ! Beer is good and people are crazy............."       I'm glad that I have Jesus in my life, everyday I learn and if it prepares my way to glory , at least I'll find my own peace.  :angel:

Personally I don't like beer. Hope that's ok

And sex

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

Nobody discouraged anything, I was stating my opinion when religion gets involved in a forum. Typical of what you continue to provoke with me now. 

As a mod seems to me you might understand what I have said and let it drop between us.

Yes you do discourage. It's because of post similar to yours

That I don't post as much as I used to.talking about sex is OK,

yet talking about Jesus is tabu. Sad you don't

see the error.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

The first quote was nothing but discouraging. This thread was going along fine before you made your first statement. Deny him all  you want.  Don't you see all of those "+'s" from the Evil One one and Atheist that don't want to hear the name of Jesus either?  Everyone take notice,

Matthew 10:32-34 (NLT)

32 “Everyone who acknowledges me publicly here on earth, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. 33 But everyone who denies me here on earth, I will also deny before my Father in heaven.

34 “Don’t imagine that I came to bring peace to the earth! I came not to bring peace, but a sword.

Revelation 3:15-16 (NLT)

15 “I know all the things you do, that you are neither hot nor cold. I wish that you were one or the other! 16 But since you are like lukewarm water, neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth!

Philippians 2:9-11 (NLT)

10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,

in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

11 and every tongue declare that Jesus Christ is Lord,

to the glory of God the Father.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Hey Mark, Rev. 3:16,that's my line. LOL

It amazes and saddens me that people think they can sit in Church and go through the motions of praise and worship, and then have nothing to do with Jesus outside of it? It's that sitting in the Garage makes you a Car attitude. :shrug:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It amazes and saddens me that people think they can sit in Church and go through the motions of praise and worship, and then have nothing to do with Jesus outside of it? It's that sitting in the Garage makes you a Car attitude. :shrug:

It amazes me that you can judge me without knowing how I am or what I do in and out of church. Once again your opinion of what I said in the first post wasn't what YOU agree with so you turn it into attacking me with versus from the bible?

Personaly this will be my last resonce to you and your childish behavior, hypocrite.

Maybe you should go hang out on those other websites who like to tell everyone about god and the dinar that others here make fun of, peronaly I don't make fun of them.

Edited by dinarmite
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

It amazes me that you can judge me without knowing how I am or what I do in and out of church. Once again your opinion of what I said in the first post wasn't what YOU agree with so you turn it into attacking me with versus from the bible?

Personaly this will be my last resonce to you and your childish behavior, hypocrite.

Maybe you should go hang out on those other websites who like to tell everyone about god and the dinar that others here make fun of, peronaly I don't make fun of them.

I'm not making fun of you or judging you.  By attempting to discourage others from talking about their faith, you might as well have been the anti-Christ, stop being PC.  I was quoting scripture for "Everyone" to read. If you feel convicted by what the latter says, you're talking to the wrong person.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

Dinar mite, doesn't your name indicate that you are a irritating little bug that feasts on the blood of Dinarians??? Sucking the life out of them. Just asking.

Now that's an attack Jack. I am making fun of you because of the spuge you espouse on DV.

When people disagree with you or the premise you promote, and they use scripture (or anything else for that matter) to support their premise, that's not an attack. They are simply and respectfully disagreeing with you. Now that can be misconstrued as an attack by you but I offer your response as evidence of you trying to silence the weak and PC, but then that in itself points to the weakness of ... well ... You; and those who operate like you while continuing to fight and attack others who don't think like you. Yes, it does shred the false clothing of meekness you try to cloth yourself in as well.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2