Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kurds To GOI...Pay Us By June Or We Walk.

Luigi1

from another source...

Luigi says the pressure is in GOI & Abadi to get business taken care of by June or the Kurds will stop payments to GOI.

The Kurds have received from GOI only small portions of what is due them.

The Kurds finance over 50% of Iraq with over 50% total Iraq oil sold through their oil revenues.

If the Kurds walk...we could kiss our investments good- by.

It's true the CBI has the cash reserves & gold to back the RV.

CBI could hold off the Three Zeros project for many years to come or even cancel it all together.

How long can CBI maintain the rate with half of their oil sales gone?

This would be a CBI disaster in the making to RV then.

Abadi has called for emergency meeting to resolve this issue.

There are still many disagreements in Parliament.

GOI must act now or Iraq is in danger of spliting into three parts.

If that happens...our IQD will become toilet paper. IMO.

5-25-2015   Intel/Newshound Guru tman23   In an interview given to CNBC at the World Economic Forum in Jordan, Kurdistan Region President Masoud Barzani has warned Baghdad that a failure to resolve the budget issues will lead to the KRG selling oil independently. Either Iraq will commit to the agreement that they have and will pay the Kurdistan Region or, in another case, if they don’t and fail to pay Kurdistan, then we will be selling our own oil and collecting our own revenue,” he said, saying that the deadline for cooperation is just “one or two…months” away... Barzani statement from DAVOS economic forum...and is in INK... Baghdad has about 1 month to begin paying ...2 at the most! So we can assume that 1.2 billion is expected in full in by mid July at the latest or Kurds will collect their own oil and collect their own revenue...Abadi said a few weeks ago that starting July Iraq would be able to make all payments in full and on time... And in January he asked citizens to be patient until June.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

The Gurus keep telling us everything is done in prep for the RV.

Luigi says...

It is not done!!! Not done!!!

Go to Iraq News & Iraq Business News.

Only portions of the 2015 Budget was opened.

Only  a fraction due the Kurds was paid.

Only portions of the Laws were opened.

There's lots of work to be done.

There is no RV any time soon.

IMO.

You all can neg me all you want but this is the truth.

Open your eyes. The truth shall set you free.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 6

There's a process that has to be completed...Does Article 8 even play into your conclusion in the outcome of Iraq...Maybe you should start investigating what your posting besides bankin' all your options on what some guru says...Try and look at the Big-Picture besides giving a clueless opinion...It's smoke-n-mirrors...It's all building up to a decision by the WTO and UN... Iraq and the Kurds are doing everything they can to put world exposer on the issue of monetary reform...even if they have to make it sound like self-destructing...Their plan is working as long as they can get simple-minded people to bit on their every word...

• Upvote 1

There's a process that has to be completed...Does Article 8 even play into your conclusion in the outcome of Iraq...Maybe you should start investigating what your posting besides bankin' all your options on what some guru says...Try and look at the Big-Picture besides giving a clueless opinion...It's smoke-n-mirrors...It's all building up to a decision by the WTO and UN... Iraq and the Kurds are doing everything they can to put world exposer on the issue of monetary reform...even if they have to make it sound like self-destructing...Their plan is working as long as they can get simple-minded people to bit on their every word...

Agree article 8 is part of the process but not all of the process. There is still a lot of work to be done is all I'm saying.

The Gurus keep telling us everything is done. Why no RV if it's all done?

I hope they got it all wrong & it RVs today. I want this just as bad as the next dinarian.

Edited by Luigi1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It's not all done...we still have a HCA not a HCL...The federal laws, National Guard, Amnesty Bills are part of the Article 8 compliance that must be compliant by the end of next month...The past week we saw the CBI get the approval for the first time in Iraq History to finance the private sector but this week Iraq's going in the tank...I would hate for some of the folks involved in this deal be on my executive board when figuring out a proposal offer...sometimes the offer that's purposed is a bluff just to see the reactions and a counter proposal is offered...if ya have the knowledge to play the game....That's all I'm sayin'... 

• Upvote 1

If true, I wonder if the new Republic of Kurdistan will honor our IQD?

Last year Kurdistan talked of staying on the IQD for a while then going to their own currency should they suceed from Iraq.

Hopefully the Kurds would allow enough time for everone to benefit from the RV.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1