Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bible Prophecy - 666 The Mark of the Beast 2015

Markinsa

Combine this with the collection of data on every American that is being debated right now.  It is scary what we are coming to as humans.  

I'm an older man.  I have tried to stay up with technology as best I could.  But there comes a point where we need to say no, this is not happening to me.  I will not be implanted with a "chip" of any kind. . . . except maybe a potato chip.  In fact I have considered removing myself from all date file, change my name, and only use cash or bartering for transactions. (I know, even bartering the government is trying to control, but what I don't report they cannot know.)  

Oh, no!! I just got a phone call on my computer and they were asking me why I ordered a pressure cooker!  Canning, of course.

(joking).

This is a very real problem that we will need to address.  Most of the unbelievers do not know anything about the Bible and what could take place today as it did in the past (during the Roman Empire).  Of course one must choose today what he/she will do tomorrow.  Who will we serve God or man when it comes to allegiance?  The majority of the world will not choose God.  Thinking they are "doing the right thing" and on the verge of something wonderful and big, will choose to serve themselves . . . which is in essence serving the purpose of the Wicked One.  And in saying that, a good half of those who read these post will not have an idea of what we are taking about.    

• Upvote 2