Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Calls for the implementation of the parliamentary Finance deletion of zeros instead of issuing large categories

yota691

Being optimistic is one thing which i can understand.  But patting yourself on the back and pumping dinar is another.

Well, I'll take Chinadawg's attitude over yours anyday. 

go ahead and neg away, since negativity seems all you got.  

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Being optimistic is one thing which i can understand.  But patting yourself on the back and pumping dinar is another.

This makes about the 5 or 6 time you have excuse someone of pumping dinar..in the  last couple of months...this is your last warning before you get the  :butt-kicking:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

This makes about the 5 or 6 time you have excuse someone of pumping dinar..in the  last couple of months...this is your last warning before you get the  :butt-kicking:

Wow Yota ! Please show me 5 or 6 times i have accused someone of pumping dinar in the last couple of months. Please do.    I have said someone was pumping dinar once before this thread in the last few years.  And that person was calling dates of an RV. Whats your definition of pumping dinar?  I think anyone calling a date and a rate is a pumper period. That does not mean they are selling dinar but they sure can get others to buy dinar by calling dates and rates. Is this not true?  Also  please show me where in this thread where I used a members name or replied directly to their post calling them a pumper. Have I broken any rules of the forum? If I have I do  apologize.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well, I'll take Chinadawg's attitude over yours anyday. 

go ahead and neg away, since negativity seems all you got.  

You can take Chinadawg any way you want you big bad trucker you. I know it gets lonely on the road.

As far as negativity goes well you can sit here and think all is well in Iraq and your dinar is as safe as the day you bought them. I try to look at whats going on in Iraq and not let my beliefs cloud my mind when it comes to matters of money.  Things were a heck of alot better in Iraq 5 years ago dont you think. Even under Chapter 7 they were in better shape. 

I will do you all a favor and stay down below with Umbertino in the music section  and with The machine in the Gold section.. You guys can lie to yourselves all you want but some people come to DV  to get away from Blanche and her Guru website.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

You can take Chinadawg any way you want you big bad trucker you. I know it gets lonely on the road.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/202984-calls-for-the-implementation-of-the-parliamentary-finance-deletion-of-zeros-instead-of-issuing-large-categories/page-2#ixzz3bBmE0vg7

If you only knew what God gave me for a wife you would be extremely jealous. :eyebrows:   

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1