Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Calls for the implementation of the parliamentary Finance deletion of zeros instead of issuing large categories

yota691

Calls for the implementation of the parliamentary Finance deletion of zeros instead of issuing large categories

23/05/2015

618474fd-59c1-41e9-ba55-9d2291c7ca3aasz.

BAGHDAD / JD / .. the parliamentary finance committee demanded, the central bank is implementing a project to delete the three zeroes from the currency, rather than issuing new editions of major categories.
A member of the committee MP Abdul Qader Mohammed Omar told / JD /: "The central bank plans to issue new editions of major categories of 50 000 dinars and 100 dinars for, while the project to delete the three zeroes from the currency delayed its implementation until further notice."
He added: "The project to delete the zeros is the best of the issuance of new editions under the current circumstances", calling for the implementation of deleting three zeros to restructure the local currency and to reduce the money supply in the country, "./ ended / 8 /

• Upvote 8

23/05/2015 18:07

41128.jpg?

The parliamentary finance committee demanded, the central bank is implementing a project to delete the three zeroes from the currency, rather than issuing new editions of major categories.

BAGHDAD / Obelisk: the parliamentary finance committee demanded, the central bank is implementing a project to delete the three zeroes from the currency, rather than issuing new editions of major categories.

A member of the committee MP Abdul Qader Mohammad Omar, in a statement I followed "obelisk", that "the central bank intends to issue new editions of major categories of 50 000 dinars and 100 dinars for, while the project to delete the three zeroes from the currency delayed its implementation until further notice."

He added: "The project to delete the zeros is the best of the issuance of new editions under the current circumstances", calling for the implementation of deleting three zeros to restructure the local currency and to reduce the money supply in the country. "

• Upvote 3

filemanager-1.jpg

23-05-2015 03:15 PM 
Number of Views: 5

Iraq today

The parliamentary finance committee the central bank demanded the implementation of the project to delete the zeros of the three of currency instead of issuing new editions of major categories. A member of the committee MP Abdul Qader Mohammed Omar that 'the central bank plans to issue new editions of major categories of 50 000 dinars and 100 dinars for, while project to delete the three zeroes from the deferred currency implemented until further notice '. He added: 'project to delete the zeros is the best of the issuance of new editions under the current circumstances, calling for the implementation delete the three zeroes to restructure the local currency and to reduce the money supply in the country'.

• Upvote 3

23/05/2015

xsjhgdterrr%20(1)zaq2aaaaaaaswassssssss.

BAGHDAD / JD / .. the parliamentary finance committee demanded, the central bank is implementing a project to delete the three zeroes from the currency, rather than issuing new editions of major categories.
A member of the committee MP Abdul Qader Mohammed Omar told / JD /: "The central bank plans to issue new editions of major categories of 50 000 dinars and 100 dinars for, while the project to delete the three zeroes from the currency delayed its implementation until further notice."
He added: "The project to delete the zeros is the best of the issuance of new editions under the current circumstances", calling for the implementation of deleting three zeros to restructure the local currency and to reduce the money supply in the country, "./ ended / 8 /

http://www.dananernews.com/News_Details.php?ID=5771

• Upvote 2

And who is this guy?

Abdul Qader Mohammed Omar

Search

Search for : Search Category :   Meetings Visits Activities Hosts Interrogations Law Suggestions Law Legislations Hearing Sessions     Select Date : From : To :       No Results Available

http://ar.parliament.iq/LiveWebsites/English/Committees/Temp1/Search.aspx?ComLiveID=58&Theme=DarkBlue&Search=Abdul+Qader+Mohammed+Omar

I googled him and can't seem  to find anything on who he is. 

I searched the Iraqi parliament site and don't see his name as a MP. 

• Upvote 3

And these OLD posts are also what you have been saying for a long long time. 

“I'm damn sure no guru and not even very smart.....but my weak mind tells me the next 7 days maybe the best window we have been in as far as some type of added value to the dinar.”

“all eyes on saturday !”

“What we will look for on sunday is ..can the banks customers do international wire transfers ?..............if so then they must be convertible.....................this is what we are looking for.”

“Just relax, it is a positive statement, although it is an opinion piece it is clearly a positive opinion, he is saying the dinar you hold would be worth 1 usd each..................NO LOP.”

we are as good as in the bank, standing at the front door waiting for the manager to unlike and lets us in............think i will have another cigar while we patiently wait...

Abadi is saying to the people, get ready for changes, things you have never seen before...........property taxes...........car taxes......travel taxes..........he is simply planting seeds in the minds of his peeps what is coming, IMO, they must have the increase in the value of the dinar before they see the new taxes.

IMO, you will see a reality rate before the budget, the budget will need the rate........all of this looks very much in line to me.

perfect timing............Shabbs is back...............oil is in the toilet..........usd is strong.....................Maliki is nuetered.........Abaidi has set an inclusive gov...............everyone is willing to share and share alike.......stabilty is much improved...........laws all in one basket.............the stars are  lining up for bright NEW YEAR.

THE ARTICLE said next year............I believe the islamic new year starts oct 24th............I'm still feeling good about OCTOBER.

Edited by SocalDinar
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

sticking with the group here, alot of "smoke and mirrors" going on

originally when I did some research on the 50k note, I found they had to delete the zeros first, they were even saying the 50k note was going to be marked as a 50

so we go in "Show Me" mode :soon:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

And these OLD posts are also what you have been saying for a long long time. 

“I'm damn sure no guru and not even very smart.....but my weak mind tells me the next 7 days maybe the best window we have been in as far as some type of added value to the dinar.”

“all eyes on saturday !”

“What we will look for on sunday is ..can the banks customers do international wire transfers ?..............if so then they must be convertible.....................this is what we are looking for.”

“Just relax, it is a positive statement, although it is an opinion piece it is clearly a positive opinion, he is saying the dinar you hold would be worth 1 usd each..................NO LOP.”

we are as good as in the bank, standing at the front door waiting for the manager to unlike and lets us in............think i will have another cigar while we patiently wait...

Abadi is saying to the people, get ready for changes, things you have never seen before...........property taxes...........car taxes......travel taxes..........he is simply planting seeds in the minds of his peeps what is coming, IMO, they must have the increase in the value of the dinar before they see the new taxes.

IMO, you will see a reality rate before the budget, the budget will need the rate........all of this looks very much in line to me.

perfect timing............Shabbs is back...............oil is in the toilet..........usd is strong.....................Maliki is nuetered.........Abaidi has set an inclusive gov...............everyone is willing to share and share alike.......stabilty is much improved...........laws all in one basket.............the stars are  lining up for bright NEW YEAR.

THE ARTICLE said next year............I believe the islamic new year starts oct 24th............I'm still feeling good about OCTOBER.

That's ok SD.....WHAT I STATED WERE THINGS THAT NEEDED TO HAPPEN AND HAS AND IS CONTINUING TO HAPPEN, AND ALTHOUGH THE DATES DID NOT HAPPEN I still remain optimistic, I just prefer sunshine instead of your cloudy rainy world you enjoy an like to share with others.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5