Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Sign in to follow this  
Luigi1

CBI Gives The Order To Banks To Be Ready To Go Int'l.

from Intel Guru Millionday...

5-19-2015   Newshound Guru Millionday   THE CENTRAL BANK GAVE OUT AN ORDER TO THE BANKS...THEY HAVE BEEN ORDERED TO APPLY INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNTING PROCESS.  SO WHAT WE HAVE...IS CBI TELLING ALL THE BANKS TO APPLY THE BEST THEY HAVE TO OFFER...SO, THAT THE SCALE CAN BE COMPLETED AND THE ABILITY AUDIT CAN BE COMPLETED.  THEY HAVE MANY TRAINED I HAVE BEEN TOLD AS WELL SO THIS IS THE ENDING OF THE BANKING REFORM FOR IRAQ...THAT THEY HAVE WORKED SO HARD ON...AND ITS INTERNATIONAL COMPLIANCE.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

Were do these guys get this stuff from???? I mean after 10 plus year now this is getting crazy with the so called information/intel...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Were do these guys get this stuff from???? I mean after 10 plus year now this is getting crazy with the so called information/intel...

This may be a re-hashed article from several years back. When the Gurus run out of material...they re-hash.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Cbi: hey, Citigroup, you are being ordered to apply international accounting process!

CG: what?

Cbi: don't pretend to playing stupid! You must apply the best you have to offer!

CG: awww! Why? We've always applied the worst we have to offer, on Thursdays! This sucks!

Cbi: you know as well as we do that the scale and the ability audit must now be completed. This takes the best you have to offer!!

CG: ohhh yeah, that's right. Ok. We'll be in touch soon...

It was crazy also 10 years ago....

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Luigi1
      Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests...
      Luigi asks...Can there be a RV without HCL or Article 140?
      Treat as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

7 Sep 2019     From The Throat Of The Goat     ARTICLE:
      “SHARE OF KURDISTAN RISE TO MORE THAN 17% OF THE FEDERAL BUDGET” SO THE KURDS, FOR NOW, GET WHAT THEY WANTED to survive yet another budget. But this is NOT over until parliament passes the “referendum” required by the new 2005 Iraqi Constitution. Read my lips – ARTICLE 140 IS NOT DONE UNTIL A LAW IS PASSED. So they absolutely must get this referendum passed or this will continue on forever and ever for each of the year’s budgets! ARTICLE 140 IS NOT DONE!

• By Luigi1
      Luigi found this rumor of Dinarian interests...
      What's going on?  IQD is still under the old Program Rate.
      Treat as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

30 July 2019   Bruce The Goose....
      1. Tier 2 has received total liquidity – then they had a 20 hour audit, then Tier 3 started liquidity – then they had a 20 hour audit, which completed                  yesterday afternoon Mon. July 29.
      2. The Dinar came up Sun, Mon on bank screens.
      3. The Zim rates came up yesterday evening 5:45 EST on the bank screens.
      4. Tier 4a should be getting started tonight or overnight tonight with access in their accounts as early as tomorrow Wed. July 31.
      5. Tier 4b (the internet group) may start as soon as Tier 4a became liquid.
      6. Banks were receiving the new USTN in great numbers.
      7. We could get the 800#s late morning tomorrow Wed. July 31 and begin appointments by Thurs. Aug. 1.
      8. There was a date stamp for the Zim rate on the bank screens for today Tues. July 30 and tomorrow Wed. July 31.
    • By Luigi1
      The Release...Zap Says...it's here.
      HI ALL, Zap...
      WE HAVE OUR RELEASE. WE HAVE BEEN AWAITING THIS SO VERY LONG IT SEEMS SURREAL NOW THAT IT IS HERE. BUT AS ALWAYS THE NICE BANKSTERS HAVE MANAGED TO DELAY THIS FINAL PROCESS UNTIL THE END OF THE MONTH UNTIL THE MONTHLY BOOK IS CLOSED FOR THE MONTH.
      WHAT THIS MEANS IS SIMPLY THE MORE MONEY THEY CAN SHOW ON THE BOOKS FOR MONTH END, THE BIGGER THEIR BONUS. EVEN IF IT MEANS HURTING THEIR CLIENTS.
      WELL THEY HAVE DONE A MAGNIFICENT JOB HURTING US AND WE ARE IN A GREAT STRUGGLE THIS LAST WEEKEND OF LACK.
      SO THIS CALL OUT IS TO MAINTAIN OUR STABILITY UNTIL THIS COMING WEEK AS IT TAKES 48 HOURS TO GET THE FUNDS INTO OUR DISTRIBUTION ACCOUNT FOR USAGE.

• By Luigi1
      February 16, 2019
      16/2/2019  MarkZ:
      I was told years ago during the Obama administration that the RV/GCR needed a 3-day weekend and a national emergency to release it. They might need the ability to close the borders when this goes.
      That administration and the Bush administration did not want the reset. The Trump administration is pushing for it.
      I am very excited for this weekend…so many things I was told we needed are lined up right now. the paymaster who already have the funds cannot release them yet….. I was told there may be one more document that President Trump needs to sign today to release the
    • By Luigi1
      1/22/2019   KTFA:
      J49:  Ok explain this to me How is the dollar being used to lift the 3 zeros on the IQD Post 62.. and how much more of our dollars are going to be pumped into Iraq before we get it back? Of Course If I could figure that one out I would be A dinar guru.. NOT!!!! 
      Clare:  From CC last night:  In Frank's opinion...
      The USD is no longer wearing the same suit that supported a PR (Program Rate)  
      The USD is being used to support the lifting of the 3 zeros... (you misquoted post #62 and left that word out)
      The USD was used like a cane, a walker, for the IQD.
      The IQD is being used to pay it's bills at a rate of 1-1 ...not for a PR!  For the lifting of the 3 zeros that gives power to the dinar.
      The IQD can now stand next to the USD..
      5.5 billion in Iraq.. No longer used to pay bills and it stands next to the IQD.
      It stood next to the IQD to support it...Now the USD is pouring in to invest in Iraq.
      Maybe give the CC another listen, just a suggestion.1/22/2019.

1/22/2019   KTFA:
      Clare:  GREAT CC!!  THANK YOU FRANK, WALKINGSTICK, DELTA & TEAMS!!!!
      THE USD IS BEING USED TO support THE LIFTING OF THE 3 ZEROS....
      THE 3 ZEROS WERE ELECTRONICALLY LIFTED FROM THE IQD ON  12/30.
      IQD BEING USED TO PAY BILLS @ 1-1....
      A NEW PHASE... THE IQD HAS TO CATCH UP WITH THIS NEW PHASE...JUST MAKE THE ANNOUNCEMENT...
      RELEASE ART 2 TO THE CITIZENS!!
      THE 3  INTERNATIONAL AUDITING FIRMS,  KPMG, EARNEST & YOUNG, & PRICE WATERHOUSE COOPERS...HUGE!
      THEY ARE NOT WASTING TIME OR MONEY AS YOU AND DELTA SAID...THEY WILL DETERMINE HOW MUCH THE IQD IS WORTH!
      THANKS FRANK, WS, DELTA & TEAMS, FOR ALL YOU'VE DONE ON OUR BEHALF!
        WE ARE ABOUT TO WITNESS EVERYTHING YOU HAVE PREPARED US FOR! 
      PRAYING FOR WS! WON'T STOP...AND YOU ALL!
      THIS CC IS IN FRANK'S OPINION & THIS POST IS IN MY OPINION

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.