Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - 20 May, 2015

Adam Montana

Right or Wrong you can not leave things unchecked justchecking123. The results we see now with ISIS, and the atrocities they are committing to anyone that does not believe as they do. There are a lot of religions in this world that do not say "Off With Your Head" but still cohabitate with each other. History has proven that kind of treatment does not work, look at what Christians and Catholics try to do when they thought they were in the right.

The main point here is that everybody should be able to make their own choice on who or what they want to follow without being forced with do or die terrorism.

• Upvote 2

I totally agree and saw it coming when Obama pulled our troops out of Iraq creating the present dangerous vacuum in Iraq.

Soon Iran and the Shiite will take over Iraq and our Iraqi Dinar will be worthless.

Hope I am wrong and anyone is welcome to make me feel better with something other than just HOPE about what appears to be a 'worthless gamble'.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Shy, appreciate the unbiased rebuttal to my earlier post. I don't disagree with any of your statements. Non-revalue related macroeconomic stuff is what will bring this all together, not hope or rose-colored emotions. The governments do their thing, in their own time, with their own agenda, nothing will change that except maybe a third party in the US that's more world community-based...including checks on terrorism. Not saying it's realistic in my lifetime, but what's been "shock and awed" through history just doesn't work...it never has.

• Upvote 1

Caye98,

I certainly DO know what it takes to run a business (and it IS a business) as I ran my service business for 60 years. Adam SHOULD , and I am sure that he DOES make a lot of money as well as his staff. What I had said was that those in the selling and service end of this Dinar thing are the ONLY ones that have shown a positive return THUS FAR! And I and all the other Dinar holders hope that that will change someday. We ALL appreciate Adam's service and information. If you are offended by that fact, then maybe you shouldn't do a job that deals with people. Being a "seasoned" citizen, I have only tried to give people advice about looking at the WHOLE picture and not just the sunshine and roses view that shows regularly in these forums . There IS a world beyond the Iraqi Dinar ..... but we will still hod on to that hope that this WILL come about and we can do a lot more to make that world an even better one.

Well said.

Why are you folks bombing this guy? He was not offensive - he was staying the truth. The only people making money are the dealers and people hosting sites and chat logs.

Hosting costs $90 per year, a wordpress or Drupal site is free. Customization can be done expensively or Inexpensively - and many of the staff here seem to be volunteers...and obviously yendor miscalculated as true many only buy VIP for a short time, but bashing someone for their opinion when they were gracious to acknowledge the owner and services as valuable while pointing out it is a business is exactly the kind of bullying I have seen here - which seems contrary to the spirit...

I guess now I will get flamed.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

Well said.

Why are you folks bombing this guy? He was not offensive - he was staying the truth. The only people making money are the dealers and people hosting sites and chat logs.

Hosting costs $90 per year, a wordpress or Drupal site is free. Customization can be done expensively or Inexpensively - and many of the staff here seem to be volunteers...and obviously yendor miscalculated as true many only buy VIP for a short time, but bashing someone for their opinion when they were gracious to acknowledge the owner and services as valuable while pointing out it is a business is exactly the kind of bullying I have seen here - which seems contrary to the spirit...

I guess now I will get flamed.

Not gonna get flamed by me Dinarian.  We need more people to to stand up for a more realistic approach and call it like it is,  This site offers more and I would think costs more to operate than an average site.  In fact I know it does.  Point is I have never seen the costs detailed and would never expect to.  That is bad business.  I signed up for Lifetime VIP and that's a risk that Adam and I both take.  The longer this RV takes the more it costs him to carry me.  My risk is that this site might not be here forever if it is not managed correctly then the promised benefits will not be available when the RV takes place. (Not to worry, I'm not).  It's just business on both sides.  I believe it should be looked at that way.  The "Family" thing is a matter of choice.  We all like certain people here and dislike or just don't care for others here.  Posting puts us out in the open for others to take their shot at us.  Certainly I have done exactly that.  I may not be a financial expert, but I know stupidity when I see it and I sure don't want others to get caught up in it.  My goal is not to convince others to my point of view, only to research and look further into what they're looking at and open their minds some more and look past what someone "told them".  Not much really but seems like I had to write a lot to get there.  Oh well.

• Upvote 3

Not gonna get flamed by me Dinarian. We need more people to to stand up for a more realistic approach and call it like it is, This site offers more and I would think costs more to operate than an average site. In fact I know it does. Point is I have never seen the costs detailed and would never expect to. That is bad business. I signed up for Lifetime VIP and that's a risk that Adam and I both take. The longer this RV takes the more it costs him to carry me. My risk is that this site might not be here forever if it is not managed correctly then the promised benefits will not be available when the RV takes place. (Not to worry, I'm not). It's just business on both sides. I believe it should be looked at that way. The "Family" thing is a matter of choice. We all like certain people here and dislike or just don't care for others here. Posting puts us out in the open for others to take their shot at us. Certainly I have done exactly that. I may not be a financial expert, but I know stupidity when I see it and I sure don't want others to get caught up in it. My goal is not to convince others to my point of view, only to research and look further into what they're looking at and open their minds some more and look past what someone "told them". Not much really but seems like I had to write a lot to get there. Oh well.

Dinarvets has the best info out there and I appreciate the forum to share info. I just get sad reading some of the bashing. Thanks for sharing .

• Upvote 3

Dinarvets has the best info out there and I appreciate the forum to share info. I just get sad reading some of the bashing. Thanks for sharing .

Best info WOW thats all

You could also say the best Davis in a Thong, 

now we have a great site,