Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - 20 May, 2015

Adam Montana

on the road again...still walking on that road again...:-) Thanks Adam...

Millie...Ahhhh. We sure could use the rain here in sunny Cal...You have a great Memorial weekend too... :backflip:

Edited by Linda
  • Upvote 2

Thanks - I guess we may have to look toward 2016 for this thing to happen - With all the issues with security and NO idea where we stand with HCL being passed - It seems like the roller coaster ride has been extended until futher notice......... :confused2:

At least we have another currency to safeguard against a collapsed Dollar. Thanks for DinarVet and alll its members.

• Upvote 1

Has anybody noticed that he steam to move forward, the good vibes the great progress ALL STOPPED AFTER THE US VISIT? Coincidence? I said that O-Dictator will put a stop to this and its going to be a reality. If we are now waiting on security then another 5 years is coming. 

Good luck friends I have been on this ride for 10 yrs. I will check in next year. Peace to all.

• Upvote 2

And I thought I liked you.  What did I ever do to you?  I'm going water skiing on Monday anyways.  haha lol

Hey Miss Millie, I'm sorry.  I read your post wrong.  I wasn't even thinking about the drought and that you were wishing us rain for a good thing.  I thought you were teasing someone about our sunshine and all that CA stuff.  Just want to make sure you don't take my post the wrong way.  My apologies.  I was teasing.  The bummer is, they only ask me to go as a "third" to hold the flag and watch since I can't ski any more.  But I definitely like to get out and have fun.  So everyone else go ahead and tease me.  I can take it and enjoy it.  More important to make things right before they get out of hand.  Right Miss Millie?

And Davis,  It's about 75 here right now.  Absolutely perfect thong weather.  So you're welcome to bring your thong and hang out at the Salton Sea Nudist Colony.  They're all baked to a crisp and have the wrinkles to prove it.  Just your kind of folk.  Let me know of your arrival time and I'll take care of all the details for you.  I live about 130 miles west of there so after you are all fried, dried, shriveled and dressed you and your Mrs. are welcome to come by and we'll have a lovely BBQ and you can show us your new pen s wrinkle.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey Miss Millie, I'm sorry.  I read your post wrong.  I wasn't even thinking about the drought and that you were wishing us rain for a good thing.  I thought you were teasing someone about our sunshine and all that CA stuff.  Just want to make sure you don't take my post the wrong way.  My apologies.  I was teasing.  The bummer is, they only ask me to go as a "third" to hold the flag and watch since I can't ski any more.  But I definitely like to get out and have fun.  So everyone else go ahead and tease me.  I can take it and enjoy it.  More important to make things right before they get out of hand.  Right Miss Millie?

And Davis,  It's about 75 here right now.  Absolutely perfect thong weather.  So you're welcome to bring your thong and hang out at the Salton Sea Nudist Colony.  They're all baked to a crisp and have the wrinkles to prove it.  Just your kind of folk.  Let me know of your arrival time and I'll take care of all the details for you.  I live about 130 miles west of there so after you are all fried, dried, shriveled and dressed you and your Mrs. are welcome to come by and we'll have a lovely BBQ and you can show us your new pen s wrinkle.

hahahahahaha

now you have opened the gates of ??????

my friend i would love to meet you one day, sit and talk.

family ahhh go leave us joking

i will now take this as a invite, 

i will be emailing you soon

but the way i see this

is davis and dwitte party,

i will show you how us canadians do it,  not that 3 or 4 percent beer you drink

hahahahha

serious you are a good soul, would love to sit talk and yes i will drink all your booze, 

and eat all your food

but eh 

thats the way we do it

but dont worry, would look after you here in my igloo of course

• Upvote 2

And I thought I liked you. What did I ever do to you? I'm going water skiing on Monday anyways. haha lol

You guys need the rain, it's a wish of water for ya. From all of us Zonies. Anyway that's how I thought it was meant.

Edited by R2d2dc
  • Upvote 1

You guys need the rain, it's a wish of water for ya. From all of us Zonies. Anyway that's how I thought it was meant.

Yes, I see that but I was a little slow to get it.  That's why the apology to Miss Millie.

And to "Just Checking", the funny part is that I actually grew up in Santa Ana.

• Upvote 1

I am sorry but unless someone on here can come along and convince me otherwise, i am ALMOST convinced this paper called the Iraqi Dinar, is not going anywhere but down in my lifetime.

I mean come on guy's, how can we really expect this to pay off, when those IS Animals are over there destroying everything and killing everyone they can?

Heck, it looks to me like the US will end up back over there for another 10 yrs!

Or at east they will need to for Iraqi's economy to survive.

It may one day become worth something but i think the bills are going to change before then.There are justy toooooo many of these Dinar's in the hands of American's, for them to make all of us wealthy off their currency!  I just feel like you could really bet on something going south from here. There is no way, we are going to here good news out of this country for a VERY long time, at least!

SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME SOMETHING TO GO ON, BEFORE I SELL MY LITTLE $4K WORTH!

Thanks for reading, and have a great day!

• Upvote 7

I am sorry but unless someone on here can come along and convince me otherwise, i am ALMOST convinced this paper called the Iraqi Dinar, is not going anywhere but down in my lifetime.

I mean come on guy's, how can we really expect this to pay off, when those IS Animals are over there destroying everything and killing everyone they can?

Heck, it looks to me like the US will end up back over there for another 10 yrs!

It may one day become worth something but i think the bills are going to change before then.There are justy toooooo many of these Dinar's in the hands of American's, for them to make all of us wealthy off their currency!  I just feel like you could really bet on something going south from here. There is no way, we are going to here good news out of this country for a VERY long time, at least!

You're right, things are looking pretty bleak,Chicken-Little01.png I can't give you anything to give you hope, go ahead and sell...  Don't let the door hit you.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

Whether or not folks are willing to admit it or not, we all have felt the same as you in this deal. When I got into this investment six years ago, I thought that it was too good to be true, but still felt that "IF" it did come about, I wanted to have a part of it albeit a small part. So I put up what I could afford to lose (money that would have been blown by this time anyhow). Now, as the years click along, it seems as though my initial thoughts were correct and the only ones that "made it" seem to be the sellers of the IQD and probably those (like Adam) that sold thousands of "positions" of cash-in (like our VIP/OSI). BUT, having said that, I am NOT going to sell out my holdings and will ride this to the end ... or my grave ... ! As I said, what I have invested six years ago would have long been blown by now anyhow. I still hope that I will be rewarded for my patience, but ... we'll see.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Whether or not folks are willing to admit it or not, we all have felt the same as you in this deal. When I got into this investment six years ago, I thought that it was too good to be true, but still felt that "IF" it did come about, I wanted to have a part of it albeit a small part. So I put up what I could afford to lose (money that would have been blown by this time anyhow). Now, as the years click along, it seems as though my initial thoughts were correct and the only ones that "made it" seem to be the sellers of the IQD and probably those (like Adam) that sold thousands of "positions" of cash-in (like our VIP/OSI). BUT, having said that, I am NOT going to sell out my holdings and will ride this to the end ... or my grave ... ! As I said, what I have invested six years ago would have long been blown by now anyhow. I still hope that I will be rewarded for my patience, but ... we'll see.

Well said Yendor - Totally agree - I been in this thing for years now but ONLY invested what I can afford to loose - Maybe one day this thing will pop - Just hope I am around to see it....

• Upvote 4

I think all is frustrated what's goin on in Iraq and this long roller coater ride taken so long and just letting out some STEM - In my opinion it's OK to VENT your frustration.....We just need to be mindful and respectful to others on the site as we VENT....... :twocents:

• Upvote 1

That was a very nice and uplifting response Markinsa.  The guy (person) looks for a little help and you kick him in the teeth.  Probably with a doorknob.  Yeah, I know you're probably going to come down on me because you get to post with impunity and we don't, but I'll take my punishment like a big boy.  Sometimes you just gotta say it, right?

Let's see how many others feel like I do.  If you do you can give me a plus up or you can tell me I am out of line with a comment.

Thank you,

DW

Go to his profile, and click on "Posts" on the left hand side.  He's a consistent "the sky is falling poster".  I'm not going to apologize about my posts when I feel someone is trolling.  Do your research.

You still haven't grown up, I see you are still pouting about having your hand slapped for breaking Forum Rules.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 6