Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV destabilised by ISIS?

...ISIS was allowed to do what they've done and continue to do...The Kurds would've never gotten the respect they deserve and would never been given Tikrit back as their ancestral ''Hometown''...The corruption of the Iraqi military and the tyrants that bought their possession of rank would've never been revealed...The best use of ISIS was and is still to be proven the extent that Maliki's roll was in the advancement of ISIS...The equipment that was allowed to be ceased by ISIS that was proven to be strategically beneficiary later in their campaign...The small amount that was stolen from the banks by ISIS was but a drop in the bucket that has to be accounted for...There's a reason those little strips are in those new bills...How do you think the cutting-edge of technology gets advanced...What better way to test the extent of a research than through Military Operations...Ya think maybe those new bills can be tracked and traced through the entire process they go through...Maybe it's a good thing that these new bills go through the old forging process while they're tracked and traced....Iraq is actually a stronger nation now....Is the cup Half-Full or Half-empty....      

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Of course it will.it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that a country at war CANNOT do what needs to be taken care of.it doesn't matter that a lot of members here look through rose colored glasses.look at the writing on the wall.

100% correct.

ISIS is just the latest in a long list of excuses!

I am hopeful that after ISIS is driven out & the oil prices return to a higher rate they will be fresh out of excuses!

:(

Who, the gurus or Iraq? . . .  or both?

Of course it will.it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that a country at war CANNOT do what needs to be taken care of.it doesn't matter that a lot of members here look through rose colored glasses.look at the writing on the wall.

The first 2 statements you wrote were exactly word by word what my mind was thinking as soon as I read the OP comment....

• Upvote 1

And now ISIS has established their own currency, a gold coin worth about $4.  In other words, they have upstaged Baghdad and now have a currency worth more than the dinar!!  

Hopefully this will spur Baghdad to move toward the rv.  

• Upvote 5

I hope you're right Neig.   This could turn into a huge problem for them if they don't react ASAP.

Well they better get a move on, Isis are 60 miles away from bagdad. IMHO i think its over, iam already chassing my next dream as i think the so called rv is years away and thats IF it ever happens. Sorry to be negative but come on, its been sooooo long waiting for NOTHING.  ( i am NOT selling by the way )

• Upvote 3

And now ISIS has established their own currency, a gold coin worth about $4.  In other words, they have upstaged Baghdad and now have a currency worth more than the dinar!!  

Hopefully this will spur Baghdad to move toward the rv.  

Grazie Nelg.....Wasn't aware of that.....

About your last statement....I'm afraid not.

Well they better get a move on, Isis are 60 miles away from bagdad. IMHO i think its over, iam already chassing my next dream as i think the so called rv is years away and thats IF it ever happens. Sorry to be negative but come on, its been sooooo long waiting for NOTHING.  ( i am NOT selling by the way )

Continuing to "chase" your dream is essential to sanity in this speculation.  For some individuals, they buy some dinar, put it into a box and sit and watch the box.  Everything stops with the hope that the good fairy is going to arrive and wave the magic wan that will make them rich!  Again, that will drive one crazy!  

Investing in the dinar needs to be calculated according to what you CAN loose and still remain solvent; place the dinar in a safe place; prepare for protecting of any wealth that might come (consider Adam's plan); and continue with life as if you did not have an investment.  

Pray that everything works out.   

• Upvote 1

Sadly, as much as we all want the RV to happen yesterday and being invested for so long....this is a major problem that we need to take care of. Lots of lives lost and now our boys are gearing up to go fight them in their territory to keep them from infesting ours...I can say this because mine is getting ready to leave soon.

The RV is not a 'dream'...it's a reality. It WILL happen. Obviously not on our time.

Need to clean up this mess before they put a value on their currency in my opinion. If they do it now, more lives will be lost.

• Upvote 1

You could LITERALLY walk away from looking at this for a year or more, come back, and people would still be saying "I hope it revalues before Ramadan!" .... Bwahahaaahahah!!!

Hey Alex buddy... Hope everything is fine with you and yours......7035......Maybe.....

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Alex buddy... Hope everything is fine with you and yours......7035......Maybe.....

I agree with your comment .. Here we are coming into another Ramadan and nothing .. The state of Iraq and its economy is appalling.. I have been in this investment for a long time and the corruption is now more widespread than ever before and it is becoming more visible.. The only ones making any money out of this are gurus and the like who feed the masses diatribe on a daily basis.. It's like all get rich quick schemes ... A sham and a scam

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...