Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Intrested in purchasing gold need some direction

getherdone

Hi getherdone :)

In my opinion, it is important to support local business when you can,

so in that frame of mind, have you checked around your area to

see what it offers in regards to precious metals? You should decide

what form of gold you are interested in, such as jewelry, coins,

bullion, or a variety mix.

I know of a few respectable dealers that will not scalp you with high

premiums, but I really do think local would be your best bet if they are

competitive and within your budget. It is important to stay within the budget

you have alloted and build up your physical over time as you have the funds.

So I would start by researching what your town has available, then spread out

from there to neighboring areas until you find a dealer who is fair and you are

comfortable with doing business with them.

Hope that helps :)

• Upvote 1

I have purchased Gold and Silver from JMBULLION.COM. Over the last several years I have been collecting gold but much more silver because of cost from JM Bullion.

I have researched many companies selling coins and  bullion and JM seems to be the least costly including shipping. I actually take physical custody of my coins  and bullion (shipped to my home address) and put it in my safe deposit box at one of my local banks. No sales tax and no minimums. Check them out.

MRCHIPS

• Upvote 2

I suggest colorado gold dot com. I've done business with them for over 15 years. They have the best prices. Lots of info. And, it's a family business, too.

I suggest colorado gold dot com. I've done business with them for over 15 years. They have the best prices. Lots of info. And, it's a family business, too.

• Upvote 1

Thank you all very much! I am not interested in coins, jewelry ect....Just looking for bars/ nuggets or what ever I can afford in its raw form. I am sure there are more crooks trying to take my money than are truly honest people/dealers.

I don't trust banks or the gooberment and am looking for a stash that is in my hands to safely put away!

Now I at least have a idea of where to start.

Thank you!

Interested in buying some gold but I have no idea where to go or how it works. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

Hey, try Apmex.com also if you have any pawn shops near you check them out sometimes you can get some really good deals from a pawn shop.

I have purchased Gold and Silver from JMBULLION.COM. Over the last several years I have been collecting gold but much more silver because of cost from JM Bullion.

I have researched many companies selling coins and  bullion and JM seems to be the least costly including shipping. I actually take physical custody of my coins  and bullion (shipped to my home address) and put it in my safe deposit box at one of my local banks. No sales tax and no minimums. Check them out.

MRCHIPS

I've used JM for my silver too and have never had a problem. Good advice