Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What is holding up the RV? Place your votes people!

What is hold up the RV?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. What is the holding up the RV?

• The HCA becoming the HCL.
    • The ISIS/ISIL fighting within Iraq.
    • Oil Prices.
    • Bonds Being Distributed.
    • Currency Denominations Being Set. (1,5,10,20,50,100s)
    • CBI Ensuring All Banking Laws In Place.
    • More Laws Being Passed.
    • None of the above.

I'm beginning to think that it may be impossible for a train which was never scheduled to actually arrive at the station could ever be determined as being late or delayed.

That goes double for planes waiting for (imminent) landing instructions or any imaginary ships at sea.

If you get my "drift"...

• Upvote 5

I'm beginning to think that it may be impossible for a train which was never scheduled to actually arrive at the station could ever be determined as being late or delayed.

That goes double for planes waiting for (imminent) landing instructions or any imaginary ships at sea.

If you get my "drift"...

Not a whole lot of "drift" to it. Anyone who has been around knows exactly what you are talking about. I think a majority of us are getting "Tired" of the IQD never ending wait. Thanks for the post my friend.

• Upvote 5

Is there maybe something I missed to list within the poll?

Hey dj...

Perhaps "nothing" or "none of the above"... makes the most sense to me.  We want it to happen... it may, but it may not, and have nothing to do with such choices!

Truth is I am like you and most folks in this "investment".........just plain tired of all the BS, guessing, postulating, half truths, deception, idiot opinions and theories. I cannot unfortunately allow myself to be "tired" of waiting since I have absolutely no control of that issue.

Nevertheless, I truly do believe and concur with the majority that the "investment" will reach fruition in due course.

• Upvote 3

He

y DJ.. Can I say well thought out, but were still waiting on Iraq

And Ramadi fell into ISIS hands.....Not good...They control about a third of Iraq territory.. This should be solved as soon as possible ( meaning take that territory back ) in order  to achieve real progress in this nighmare.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1