Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mailman17 Thoughts On The 50K Note

Mailman17 FOR A 50 DINAR NOTE SUPPOSEDLY NOT IN SERVICE AS OF MAY 1ST, YOU WOULD THINK THE CBI WOULD UPDATE THEIR WEBSITE REGARDING SUCH A BOLD MOVE IN MONETARY POLICY.

THE MANY FORUMS ON THIS INVESTMENT HAVE BOOTS INSIDE IRAQ YET NO ONE CAN PROVIDE A PICTURE OF THE NEW 50 SUPPOSEDLY REPLACING THE OLD ONE.

THE OLD 50 IS STILL AN ACTIVE NOTE ACCORDING TO THE CBI WEBSITE.

~~~

A 50,000 LET ALONE A 100,000 NOTE INTRODUCED AT 1166 DOES IRAQIS NO GOOD AT ALL, ESPECIALLY IF THEY WERE INTENDED TO DRAW IN THE REMAINING 250, 500, 1000 ECT.

AT 1166 THAT WOULD MEAN YOU COULDNT BUY ANYTHING LESS THAN FORTY SOME ODD BUCKS UP TO 80 BUCKS PLUS, UNLESS YOU USE U.S. DOLLARS WHICH WE KNOW THEY ARE TRYING NOT TO DO.

FLOATING THE PRICE AGAIN DOES NO GOOD IF YOU DONT HAVE SMALLER DENOMS IN PLAY SO…

Mailman17 I TAKE THE 50,000 AND 100,000 THEORY WITH A GRAIN OF SALT CONSIDERING MOST OF THE JIBBERISH REGARDING THEM COMES FROM NOBODYS IN SOME COMMITTEE OR A STRAY MP WHOS OPINIONS MEAN NOTHING.

AS FAR AS NOTE COUNT, IT HAS ALREADY BEEN STATED IN THE PAST THAT THE LOWER DENOMS IN PLAY RIGHT NOW ARE FAR AND FEW APART WITH MOST IRAQS USING TAPED ONES TO PURCHASE ANYTHING.

IRAQ WILL NOT TELL THEIR PLAN IN ADVANCE AS TO THE RATE INCREASE, AND A FLOAT IS NOT AN OPTION DUE TO NO LOWER BILLS INTRODUCED TO COVER IT.

THEY MUST COME OUT STRONG AT LEAST AT A 1-1 TO COVER THE VALUE OF THE NEW 1,5,10 ECT. AND MAKE THEM USE THE DINAR IN THE MARKETPLACE.

A 50 THOUSAND AND HUNDRED THOUSAND WILL NOT DO THAT.

Mailman17 PLEASE BE AWARE THAT WE HAVE ALWAYS KNOWN FROM DAY ONE THAT MISINFORMATION WOULD BE AT ITS HIGHEST LEVEL AT THE END OF THIS RIDE.

LOOK AT THE WHOLE PICTURE AND JUST NOT A CORNER. ART 8 WILL REQUIRE AT LEAST A 1-1…

AND A FLOAT JUST OPENS UP THE FLOODGATES FOR THE BIG SHARKS TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF NOT ONLY THE DINAR AS A CURRENCY BUT THE ISX AND THE BONDS.

THESE BONDS WILL NOT GO AT 1166, AND NEITHER WILL THE CURRENCY OR STOCKS.

SECURITY IS A MUST, THAT I AGREE, BUT I ALSO THINK THEY ARE FARTHER ALONG WITH THAT INCLUDING MOSUL THAN THE MEDIA PUTS IN PRINT AND ABADI HAS ALSO STATED ISIS WILL NOT STOP THE MR [MONETARY REFORM]…JMHO

• Upvote 9

You remember when Mailman and Med always made and agreed on a bunch of things, Have not heard from Med in some time...Hope he is OK, Has anyone heard from Med?

Wrong place to ask about chuck noris!!! He ran most of us off his site and we've been happy ever since with Adam! Chuck the flying_ _ _ _! Well hope he's OK anyway!

Yeah, Med and Mailman had a  disagreement and parted ways. His old site is all but dust. Mailman crops up now and again but he still has credibility in my estimation.

• Upvote 2

Yeah, Med and Mailman had a  disagreement and parted ways. His old site is all but dust. Mailman crops up now and again but he still has credibility in my estimation.

Agree 100%. Med was a total jerk and egomaniac. I got banned for refusing to worship at his feet. After I heard about his lies about military service I called him out on it. Banned instantly. Mailman has ALWAYS had good "intel" and his opinions and dissections of this have always been pretty level headed. Best thing to happen to him was leaving Med's site.

• Upvote 2

I agreed my Mailman regarding the 50k and 100k note.

I think this is a CBI campaign to let people in Iraq know new notes are coming, and I believe these are the lower denomination notes.

1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100.

This is the closest message you gonna get from the CBI about lower denomination notes

June could be an interesting month.!

Just my opinion .!

• Upvote 2

I agreed my Mailman regarding the 50k and 100k note.

I think this is a CBI campaign to let people in Iraq know new notes are coming, and I believe these are the lower denomination notes.

1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100.

This is the closest message you gonna get from the CBI about lower denomination notes

June could be an interesting month.!

Just my opinion .!

And I like that opinion.

• Upvote 1

Agree 100%. Med was a total jerk and egomaniac. I got banned for refusing to worship at his feet. After I heard about his lies about military service I called him out on it. Banned instantly. Mailman has ALWAYS had good "intel" and his opinions and dissections of this have always been pretty level headed. Best thing to happen to him was leaving Med's site.

That is not why you were banned and you know it, EZ. My ex-husband was on the site when you were banned for coming on and whining about money until you got people who trusted you like you were a real friend. My husband , as many people did, sent you money. You were banned for scamming people. I watch you. closely. on here and when you start whining, I get nervous.

• Upvote 2

That is not why you were banned and you know it, EZ. My ex-husband was on the site when you were banned for coming on and whining about money until you got people who trusted you like you were a real friend. My husband , as many people did, sent you money. You were banned for scamming people. I watch you. closely. on here and when you start whining, I get nervous.

I apologize for my last posting on this topic. Someone messaged me and told me that EZ is not that person. I would have deleted this but because I only post occasionally, I have no idea how to do that. I apologize to all members. I apologize, especially , to EZ.