Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

50,000and100,000 notes

Hamer1951

I have read all of these articles concerning this . I am so confused . My question is if the print these notes and use them for

banking and internal money transfers and bring note count down then take .00086 make it.86 collecting the 25 ,10,5,1 thosand notes in as people trade in turning them into electronic card money and introduce the lower notes . Am i way off or does this make sense

gixxerfrog, on 05 May 2015 - 06:15 AM, said:

Hi Adam, question about the 50,000/100,000 notes, if they are going to print them, would this be a good or bad thing? Do u think it would slow down the RV? Make the rate come out lower????

I'll believe it when I see it. This falls in the same category as the "0's" articles.

:twocents:

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/202109-adam-montana-weekly-5-may-2015/#ixzz3a9ElMSCG

I (and MANY A MOD) recommend that you read, Read, AND READ some more, pinned posts. At least read the first post (reading comments later) in each pinned post to get a LOT of your questions answered.

And WELCOME to the most informed group on the subject.

• Upvote 1

I think this is a CBI campaign to let people in Iraq know new notes are coming, and I believe these are the lower denomination notes.

1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100.

This is the closest message you gonna get from the CBI about lower denomination notes

June could be an interesting month.!

Just my opinion

• Upvote 2

I try and read everything I can on this forum and I pay close attention to what Adam says and what the GOI is saying.is it always the truth,probably not but that's all I have to go on like most of you here do.I've had my dinar for a thousand years like most you here.I want to get wealthy off of the dinar too but I read the articles and use my common sense.common sense tells me that they will not and cannot raise the value of the dinar anytime soon.people here don't like hearing that,well,too bad.i will say what I think whether people like it or not.thank you Adam for answering my questions in your weekly address the best you can.i appreciate you,brother.probably won't hear from me for a while.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I have read all of these articles concerning this . I am so confused . My question is if the print these notes and use them for

banking and internal money transfers and bring note count down then take .00086 make it.86 collecting the 25 ,10,5,1 thosand notes in as people trade in turning them into electronic card money and introduce the lower notes . Am i way off or does this make sense

Ing UT 7

I Just Ate A Crayon ! :blink:

:D:D:D

I Just Ate A Crayon ! :blink:

:D:D:D

• Upvote 1

laid back, maybe right they pull in the 50 dinars (done) next the 250 and then 500 now you have

old notes                       new note coming

1.000                               1

5,000                               5

10.000                             10

25.000                             25  

50.000                             50

100.000                          100

they said the old and new would be equal if i read it right, then move to 1 to 1

just tossing it out there not a lopster

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...

laid back, maybe right they pull in the 50 dinars (done) next the 250 and then 500 now you have

old notes                       new note coming

1.000                               1

5,000                               5

10.000                             10

25.000                             25  

50.000                             50

100.000                          100

they said the old and new would be equal if i read it right, then move to 1 to 1

just tossing it out there not a lopster

Only one problem in this theory... the 25K note does not match up to any other major world currency notes.

A 20K can be introduced either while the 25K note still remains in circulation or the 25K note phased out before the introduction of the 20K note. A 5 and 20 makes a 25 and a lot more combinations can be had with a 20 than a 25 note.

Edited by Theseus

I have seen the articles stating they are coming out with the 50k and 100k notes, but no articles on smaller notes like 50 or 100. Since it is so expensive to design and print a secured note, they wouldn't introduce a new note unless they plan to use it awhile. Large notes are not needed for international large transactions. These are completed by wire transfer, not currency exchange.

So introducing large notes like the 50k and 100k cannot be good in my opinion. It seems they are not anticipating a need for the smaller denominations.... Not what we wanted to hear.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 1 month later...

Hi there, I have been off this roller coaster for quite awhile. Just got on today and saw something about the 50 notes not being any good.  I thought we wanted smaller notes.  Did I miss a message from Adam advising us to exchange them if we have them??  I just looked to see what notes I have... 10,000 and 25,000.  Are they still good?    :confused:

• Upvote 1

I don't think they will use the 50,000 and 100,000 (if they issue them) for inter-bank transfers as those are likely electronic.  I think its just the equivalent of a US 50 and 100 (roughly speaking) and that it doesn't really mean anything by itself.  If you were doing a lot of all cash transactions in the US, not having access to 50s and 100s would be a bit annoying, so they are just (if they do it) filling that gap I think.

• Upvote 2

Typically this would be a bad thing. If you expected your currency to get stronger you would actually want lower notes not higher notes. If you think your going to experience more inflation or have a weaker currency you would want larger notes.

Vietnam had talked about rolling out a million note. Reason being it's too hard to conduct large commerce when your biggest note is worth 40 bucks or so. They wound up devaluing their currency 2%, the aim was to make trading with them more attractive to other countries and boost their rice and fishing industries. Apparently it has worked htey stopped the devaluing and are no longer rolling out a million note.

If Iraq comes out with a 50,000 and 100,000 note that would probably signal things either aren't getting strong or are getting worse. If they were to continue comming out with small notes or getting rid of the larger that would signal the economy was probably getting stronger.

Obviously were all reading into this but comparing it to the VIetnam situation I would say it wouldn't be good if they roll out larger.

• Upvote 3