Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What do they want?

This video is a production showing a flow of events over the years. If you want

to pause the video while watching in order to read more closely, use the space

bar on your keyboard to pause and resume.

• Does this video cause you to question anything or is it patriotic to just ignore and go along with whatever we are told? 
  • Should we trust our government or hold them accountable for their actions or lack thereof over the past 70+ years?
  • If we should hold politicians accountable, how are we supposed to accomplish this within our current political and judicial system that often protects the guilty and sacrifices the innocent?

Edited by Jim1cor13
  • Upvote 3

Good Video Jim...Thank you. This was uploaded in 2012...I'd love to see an update. OH...we are living it huh. lol

Reminds me a lot of "Continuum" a Canadian series that I saw on Netflix. She is forced back present time from 2077 and tries to change the future and prevent our prodigy's demise. Shows the "continuum" brought on by corporations/terrorist and their evil deeds.

I'm not a big Sify fan but this was GOOD!!! I really recommend this one for anyone that hasn't seen it yet.

FYI: There is another series on youtube with the same name but it should not to be confused as the same as this one.

TRAILER: