Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

KTFA Has New RV Window...Ramadan.

Luigi1

from Intel Guru KTFA Frank...

05-13-2015. KTFA Frank

I want to say...all is being done before Ramadan. Guru TopSelf mentioned the date....before the 17th....They are all working together....GOI....CBI....DC....IMF....WB....UN....etc.

Actual Quote:

"5-13-15 Frank26: Dr. S [shabibi] wants all of his banks secured. Every one of them. The insurgents that are still left in Mosul...blew up one of the major bridges...because they know they are about to be wiped out. IMO – ISIS is about to get their butts spanked! I want to say...all of this is being done before Ramadan. TopShelf...mentioned the date...before the 17th. They are all working together...GOICBI..DC...IMF...WB..etc."

Edited by Markinsa
Added full quote
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 13

05-13-2015. KTFA Frank

I want to say...all is being done before Ramadan. Guru TopSelf mentioned the date....before the 17th....They are all working together....GOI....CBI....DC....IMF....WB....UN....etc.

lol....They always forget the WTF

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

Luigi not sure why you get neg,, you would think they would stop reading your post if it makes them mad, Rumor in the rumor section .. wish I could say what I really fill...

Edited by Markinsa
Language
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 8

05-13-2015. KTFA Frank

Actual Quote:

"5-13-15 Frank26: Dr. S [shabibi] wants all of his banks secured. Every one of them. The insurgents that are still left in Mosul...blew up one of the major bridges...because they know they are about to be wiped out. IMO – ISIS is about to get their butts spanked! I want to say...all of this is being done before Ramadan. TopShelf...mentioned the date...before the 17th. They are all working together...GOICBI..DC...IMF...WB..etc."

KGB....ATF....FDA....RUN....DMC
  • Upvote 4

I am surprised that Frank, TNT Tony, Terry K, Okie, etc....... still have a following. But then again.......no I'm not

All the above needs to find new sources. They always claim this is what they are hearing from their sources.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I'll take the Amtrak ticket.

Careful with that one.

7 dead in the DC-NYC  train derailment.. One was Italian

14 dead in the Kabul guesthouse attack..One was an Italian aid worker....

Looks like we're everywhere....I know....

.....AND, all are working through WF, of course!

Of course.....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

Lol and after this new RV date when it passes by, because he dosent know anyone with special intel. he will have another new one then another.

And that is the wonderful cycle of sales

Yeah it goes on and on and on and on.

Like my wifes butt

• Upvote 3