Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Sign.

I woke up in the middle of the night and the first thing that came to mind was " Will this dinar thing ever happen?"  

I decided to ask. I said Jesus please give me a sign am I waisting my time or is something really gonna happen?  And then I added but please make sure that I understand your sign cause you know how fast my life is and I want to make sure that I get and understand your sign.

So I went back to sleep when all of a sudden a while later I woke up and knew that I had to look at the clock....it read 555. As soon as I saw it I knew that it could be the sign that I was asking for. With a smile on my face knowing that I had been heard I went back to sleep.

At that moment I had no idea what those numbers meant but I knew it was a good thing. Later that morning I looked it up on the internet and this is what it says about 555.

Coincidence Ya Think ?   Or is it a sign?

555-300x288.jpgSeeing the Angel Number 555 is a sign of big changes to come…

So What Does Seeing 555 Mean?

555 is a clear sign of huge changes throughout all areas of your life. If you’re seeing this number you’ve likely already started seeing changes unfolding around, and it’s highly likely there are more to come.

The angels are showing you this number not to worry you, or frighten you about the upcoming change… But just to help you become aware, so that you can keep your thoughts positively aligned which will help the changes unfold throughout your life in the most desirable ways.

If you’re seeing 555, and noticing lots of change in your life, you can rest assured that the changes, even if they may seem harsh or sudden, are Divinely inspired and are ultimately bringing you into closer alignment with your authentic self and your life purpose.

555 urges you to let go of the old and outdated. If you resist the changes happening in your life, you’ll likely manifest obstacles, challenges, and a feeling of struggle.

But by willingly letting go of what has been, and what is now in the past, and refocusing on the infinite possibility before you, you’ll naturally bring yourself into alignment with the divinely inspired positive changes in store.

555 isn’t a call to sit back and be a passive recipient of whatever is coming you way. It is a call from the universe and the angels to choose yourself and to co-create positive change and blessings in your life.

Stay present in the moment and utilize affirmations, and prayer to stay positive and to stay focused on aligning with the highest and best possible changes, which will most serve.

You’re well equipped to handle whatever change is coming, and hugely supported from your angels and guides beyond the veil. Trust in the process of change, choose to stay in a positive state of love, and be willing to let go and go with the flow to allow blessings and divinely inspired changes to unfold in your life.

• Upvote 10

11205541_10155508480285057_4584442029866Just being funny I saw this somewhere and I thought it would fit....Just like you I'm fed up with waiting and This is now an excersize in wishful thinking. I hope your right MIT. Maybe if we pray hard and think positively we could manifest this  and it may just happen soon. :praying:  ;):)

• Upvote 2

"5" is also the number for "grace" in Biblical numerology.  Triple numbers adds emphasis....like..."pay attention", this is important!!!  I don't stare at my clock often...but I have been gettin' "555" quite a bit lately.   Grace can mean different things to different folks...but to me it represents the power and strength to do what's in front of you.  I'll take grace over luck any day!!!  ;) 

Sandfly MIT!!!  :peace: 

• Upvote 4

I don't watch the clock thats why this took me by surprise. And  this has never happened to me before. When I woke up and knew that I was supposed to look at the clock and saw those numbers I knew it had to mean something I just had no idea what it meant.   For what it's worth it was a good confirmation of what is about to take place.  At least thats how I see it.

• Upvote 2

555 that's good,.. but my AuqariusCalender year it says that in August an abundant financial windfall will come your way.....a once in a life time opportunity. To. take it win it comes cause it will change your life forever! So your dream and horoscope Co inside

I keep seeing the number 444 all the time.this has been going on for over 9 years now.it means the angels are around me.

Think about it .....It makes perfect sense.  You are leading a challenging life and that's their way of letting you know that they are with you.  You are not alone.  :)

Edited by millionaire in training
  • Upvote 3