Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana quick update - 13 May 2015

Adam Montana

Wow, get cherry bombed for asking a legitimate question.

Guess that's what happens when you don't have a mastery of the English

Language.

Anyways, Key, I only asked because it could have bearing on your

experience.

Sorry I tried to join your conversation.

Chow.

LGD...tried to even you out brother...it's been my experience that as a friend once expressed it as "God Speak" ...we do our best but often don't comprehend an infinite all powerful being when He speaks to us...so it makes it challenging at best to figure just what He really means and not try to interpret through our own filters!!! Audible or still small voice I wonder how many times we interpret what we want to hear vs. what He really means...just sayin'!!! ;o)

• Upvote 2

I like key lime,key lime coladas,key lime pie,key west,sunset pier,I'm way over do for a short trip pre RV and a very loooong trip post RV.

I happen to make the world's best or at least tied for the best...Key lime pie...:)  I'll put you on my list Fred after this hits....LOL

Keylime, when you were praying about this was it a silent prayer or out loud?

Hi LadyGrace's Daddy....I was having a quiet time before I got out of bed one morning early, and I was talking to HIM audibly but quietly....so when HE answered me I shot straight up in my bed...then this joy just swept over me and I laid back down and meditated on what I'd just heard...It was an amazing experience....

• Upvote 3

I happen to make the world's best or at least tied for the best...Key lime pie...:) I'll put you on my list Fred after this hits....LOL

Hi LadyGrace's Daddy....I was having a quiet time before I got out of bed one morning early, and I was talking to HIM audibly but quietly....so when HE answered me I shot straight up in my bed...then this joy just swept over me and I laid back down and meditated on what I'd just heard...It was an amazing experience....

• Thanks 1

I like what you're saying keylime and I've heard of Shemittah and believe it is real. Only God knows. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you Fancy...I appreciate you receiving it with an open heart...GOD Bless....

Wow, get cherry bombed for asking a legitimate question.

Guess that's what happens when you don't have a mastery of the English

Language.

Anyways, Key, I only asked because it could have bearing on your

experience.

Sorry I tried to join your conversation.

Chow.

I didn't neg you and I really appreciated the question....thank you for asking....I hope my answer above helped...GOD Bless

• Upvote 2

Lol with a name like that I figured you were up to something,I'd love to sample your key lime pie. Is this a hobby of yours or are you the pie nazi? Post RV you can find me out on the boat probably in the keys drinking key lime coladas.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

LGD...tried to even you out brother...it's been my experience that as a friend once expressed it as "God Speak" ...we do our best but often don't comprehend an infinite all powerful being when He speaks to us...so it makes it challenging at best to figure just what He really means and not try to interpret through our own filters!!! Audible or still small voice I wonder how many times we interpret what we want to hear vs. what He really means...just sayin'!!! ;o)

One thing for sure...I couldn't misinterpret "August"  LOL!  I have spent the last 22 years praying for the Holy Spirit to let me not only hear His voice, but recognize it and obey it no matter what....And the things I do on a daily basis with my LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST is what makes my life meaningful, purposeful, exciting, fun, miraculous, amazing...I could go on and on....A relationship with FATHER GOD, JESUS and HIS HOLY SPIRIT does not happen over night.  LIke any close relationship it must be nurtured, and sought after, and even fought for because of the distractions this world has to offer.  And although we are very close, I know there is so much more to GOD that I realize I am just scratching the surface of HIS Love, goodness, mercy, grace and forgiveness.  

HE is truly the most incredible person anyone could ever know in this lifetime and eternity.  And I love HIM with all my heart.  

May the LORD truly bless everyone on this site and may HE reveal HIMSELF in a very personal way to all of you.  HE is the meaning and author of life.

Lol with a name like that I figured you were up to something,I'd love to sample your key lime pie. Is this a hobby of yours or are you the pie nazi? Post RV you can find me out on the boat probably in the keys drinking key lime coladas.

I make my pies every Thanksgiving and Christmas for family and friends.  Just seeing their smiles and eyes light up, and mouths drool when I walk up to hand them the pies are priceless...Ha!  

I will find you on that boat and swap a colada for a pie....:) 

• Upvote 4

This is an FYI post.  In my previous post that was edited by others than me, there were no direct offensive foul words used.  Only references.  I have seen the phrase "WTF" used repeatedly and often on this site and I can't think of ever seeing the post being edited or removed or any action taken that I know of.  That's not the term I used and only now as a reference.  It's not that I care about the editing, just the fact that it looks like I did something blatantly wrong, foul and stupid.  I don't believe such was the case.  Your understanding is appreciated.

• Upvote 4

I "Got It " DWitte...that's why's I called you crazy ike us friend...don't worry, if you really crossed the line the Mods would throw you the stocks...but since your still roaming the halls it's all good!!! ;o)

I remember one of my last trips to Abu Dhabi, I ended up sitting next to a 
Sheik wearing the long robe and a baseball cap (I think it was blue 
with the Yankee logo on it).

I notice in his front pocket a very flashy pen... it was absolutely stunning!

Once we got off the plane, I connected to the airport wifi...

Abu-Dhabi-Duty-Free.jpg

and did some image searches... wouldn't you know it, I found the pen
that guy was toting around in his pocket like it was some ordinary ball
point clicky thing.

Turns out that pen had a few hundred precious gems in it and was worth 
TENS of thousands of dollars.

part-005.jpeg

Hey, you never know when you'll need something fancy to sign a new 
multi billion dollar oil contract with, right?

On one of my recent trips to the Seychelles, I noticed a LARGE new 
construction taking place on top of a mountain in the not-too-distant 
background. Keep in mind that the Seychelles is a very small island, 
made of granite, and land is at a huge premium there.

I asked my guide-friend what it was, and he gave me the name of a 
wealthy oil tycoon who decided he loved the island and bought a sizable 
chunk of it in order to build a palace on.

Everything he was doing was against government regulations and completely 
unheard of by anyone else, but this guy had greased so many palms that 
he was able to do anything he wanted there.

And I ran across this recently: Billionaire Saudi to build world's largest 
building, reaching a full kilometer.

This guy is also building an entire city to go around the tallest building in 
the world.

They had to dig down over THIRTY stories to set the foundation.

The steel they are using is the strongest ever made.--
----------------------------
Thank You Adam.
-------------------
On that point I just got an email About what I believe might have been where your Pen Friend was heading to.

I hope this works... I'll try Copy/paste and see:

That didn't work. I'll send you the email, so you will be able to feel like you were there...

To view this newsletter in your browser click here: May 2015 Newsletter    

As the month of May marks the completion of another successful and insightful OTC Week of programming, we are proud to dedicate this issue to all Bilateral Chamber partners, sponsors and volunteers whose outstanding commitment and support made our 18th annual OTC Week possible. We offer our sincere thanks as we salute the corporate sponsors, entities and individuals behind the success of this year’s OTC programming week.

The Bilateral Chamber is honored to recognize and highlight the instrumental role the following corporate sponsors played in delivering our OTC Week programs:  

Additionally, we take a ‘hat off’ to the many partners and supporters of the Bilateral Chamber for their cooperation and valued fellowship, including the U.S. Department of State, U.S. Department of Commerce, CLDP, Ghana International Chamber of Commerce, and the Houston Junior Chamber of Commerce.  

Last but not least, we salute our intrepid Bilateral Brigade, dedicated staff, young professionals, and student volunteers who generously gave their time and energy to bring about one of the most successful, far-reaching, and effective OTC Weeks to-date.   Monday

May 4, 2015 18th Annual Insight to MENA at OTC Welcome Reception 425185ba8fc943e4a4625efade899544.jpgOur flagship business networking event attracted over 1,000 industry professionals, business owners and thought leaders from across the U.S., MENA, sub-Saharan Africa and the rest of the globe who gathered under one roof to pay tribute to the energy industry, its milestones and advancements, and to each other. That same evening, within the realm of visionary leadership in business, we honored Chevron Corporation for its commitment to advancing social investment, economic development and education across local communities and the entire energy value chain. Additionally, with the support of our valued partners from the U.S. Department of State and the U.S. Department of Commerce, including T.H. Ambassador Joseph W. Westphal, U.S. Ambassador to Saudi Arabia, T.H. Ambassador Douglas A. Silliman, U.S. Ambassador to Kuwait, and Deputy Assistant Secretary Chandra Brown, we also recognized the merits of business diplomacy, cooperation, dialogue and business exchange and the critical role they play in safeguarding the vitality and relevance of the industry.   Tuesday

May 5, 2015 Ambassador Insight Series: Kuwait   In addition to providing first-hand insight into recent commercial and FDI reforms in Kuwait, The Honorable Douglas A. Silliman, U.S. Ambassador to Kuwait, offered an overview of key business and investment opportunities across a wide variety of industry sectors. Africa Insight Series: Ghana   As part of our recently launched Africa Insight Series, Ghana’s Minister of Petroleum, The Honorable Emmanuel Armah-Kofi Buah, offered a keynote address in which he emphasized his country’s economic stability, resources portfolio and ample investment potential while reiterating his Ministry’s commitment to securing long-lasting partnerships with U.S. Companies. Wednesday

May 6, 2015 Leadership Insight Series: Iraq ed5793af63344278bd2600782305b0ed.jpgIn a remarkable show of unity and commitment to progress, our Iraq-focused program featured perspectives from key Iraqi leadership; Mr. Dhiyaa Jaafer Hjam, Deputy Minister of Refining,  H.E. Dr. Majid Al Nasrawi, Governor of Basra Province, Dr. Sami Al Araji, Chairman, Iraq National Investment Commission, and Captain Omran Radhi Thani, Director General of Public Ports for Basra, who convened in a forum dedicated to Iraq’s economic potential, infrastructure development plans and roadmap for the future. 71a6ca07ce7b40078a7c3cb7daa9cd01.jpg

I have been wanting to go these conference the past 3 years. Now Adam... Do you recognise your PenFriend here. Wish him "Well" from us, or me..

I had to delete some "photos" to be able to post this and not be sued by corporations mentioned

I don't think they missed anything...

One thing for sure...I couldn't misinterpret "August"  LOL!  I have spent the last 22 years praying for the Holy Spirit to let me not only hear His voice, but recognize it and obey it no matter what....And the things I do on a daily basis with my LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST is what makes my life meaningful, purposeful, exciting, fun, miraculous, amazing...I could go on and on....A relationship with FATHER GOD, JESUS and HIS HOLY SPIRIT does not happen over night.  LIke any close relationship it must be nurtured, and sought after, and even fought for because of the distractions this world has to offer.  And although we are very close, I know there is so much more to GOD that I realize I am just scratching the surface of HIS Love, goodness, mercy, grace and forgiveness.  

HE is truly the most incredible person anyone could ever know in this lifetime and eternity.  And I love HIM with all my heart.  

May the LORD truly bless everyone on this site and may HE reveal HIMSELF in a very personal way to all of you.  HE is the meaning and author of life.

I make my pies every Thanksgiving and Christmas for family and friends.  Just seeing their smiles and eyes light up, and mouths drool when I walk up to hand them the pies are priceless...Ha!  

I will find you on that boat and swap a colada for a pie.... :)

I'll Play The HyperLinker heere and say I'm with you all, but I've been able to live in this world, enjoy that eternal/internal light whilst being awake and feel God's Breath letting me breath one more day of anticipation and let86ting go. AND being able to be in front of that peerson that showed me that light and sound and allowed me to taste that nectar that cleanses the body of so many things, all stress related.

Anyway, I think my health can last till then...

I have some many things to finish. So,Let's get it done

• Upvote 2

Keylime I'm right there with you on August my friend I heard him say this too me in church while in deep prayer a month ago! :) isn't it wonderful hope its this August too!

Thank you jobug38....I love a confirmation....Out of the mouth of 2 or 3 witnesses....Yes LORD let it be August 2015!!!!  AMEN and AMEN!

It will be a miracle if the RV happens in 2015!

I believe in miracles!  They happen around me all the time.  :)  August!

• Upvote 1

Thank you jobug38....I love a confirmation....Out of the mouth of 2 or 3 witnesses....Yes LORD let it be August 2015!!!!  AMEN and AMEN!

I believe in miracles!  They happen around me all the time.   :)  August!

Me too!  That's why I said it!

• Upvote 1