Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana quick update - 13 May 2015

Adam Montana

"LOGIC DOES NOT HAVE TO APPLY"

I AM COUNTING ON IT!!!

:cigar: :cigar:

THANK YOU KIND SIR!

:tiphat:

Now that'd explain a few things about this Dinar RV adventure / nightmare

No one knows the outcome of this investment.!!

We all are speculating.

We patiently wait.!

Patiently allright.....

Wow - That Was A Refreshing Break ! B)

Did Anything Happen While I Was Gone - Has Adam Sent Out The Big Text Yet ? :o

:D :D :D

lol...Micro-breaks.....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3

:D:D:D

this is a recording, due to the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar there is nobody here at this time.

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy
  • Upvote 6

Many years ago I worked at 3M. JFK wanted to give King Saud a copy machine. It had to be gold plated.

That became my job. Imagine gold plating electric motors, transformers,  bearings, nylon parts etc. Took

me nearly a year, but it was done.

• Upvote 3

Rumors and more rumors. And they are just rumors. When the Dinar revalues or Reinstates, everything will come out in the washh and we will all know what is truth and what isn't. Why speculate? Something will happen. Thats the ten million dinar question, when?

Until then, I'll keep chasing those Duke boys.

• Upvote 2

Many years ago I worked at 3M. JFK wanted to give King Saud a copy machine. It had to be gold plated.

That became my job. Imagine gold plating electric motors, transformers,  bearings, nylon parts etc. Took

me nearly a year, but it was done.

Interesting...Grazie for sharing, dantach.

• Upvote 2

I continue to stand on the RV in August.... 

I didn't hear what year when I asked the LORD but I definitely heard in an audible, deep resonating voice when I asked HIM when the dinar was going to revalue he said "August".  I sat up in bed because the voice was so powerful. 

This being the year of the Shemitah ending on Sept 13, it comes up in my spirit this is the year....

August for sure.  2015?  Shemitah?  Seems perfect.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I didn't hear what year when I asked the LORD but I definitely heard in an audible, deep resonating voice when I asked HIM when the dinar was going to revalue he said "August". I sat up in bed because the voice was so powerful.

This being the year of the Shemitah ending on Sept 13, it comes up in my spirit this is the year....

August for sure. 2015? Shemitah? Seems perfect.

Not sure why Frank and the Blue Chair came to my mind...
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for the update Buzzy!! I would love for this to happen now too, but hey, we keep on keeping on as if this will take a while longer. This will happen soon, when it's supposed to.

I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I prefer DOS RV! Stay Patient My Friends!

GO RV!!!!!

• Upvote 3

First Adam I have to thank You. It was Spitzer. and I love to encore other people's comments, but I had to add some of their comments with my notes..

Well It's Time For Me To Take A Break From This ...

B) B) B)

What. To prepare your papers and suitcase.?

Thank you Buzzy :) Keep our eyes on the positives and for a change there are way more positives in Iraq than negatives. Sure a revaluation would be grand today but I'm at peace with it. It will be when it is. I am not going to get hung up on any artcle,I don't think anyone would show their cards pre-revaluation. If it doesn't revalue so be it. God always takes care of me. Hey and in the meantime one can dream lavishly! Who could I help?
What difference I can make? Of course, don't put off for tomorrow what you can do today. Kindness is in itself, golden.

I have to get my health better because I will be able to take my family to see my Homeland again. Australia by way of France. That's what I have to get ready for...

What. You were already Packed!!!

A GREAT, well thought out post. I can tell you put some thought into this. Kudos!

Your talking to Buzzy... He who can eat cloth. He was in his flow, just finally speaking his spirit. Thank You Adam.

I didn't hear what year when I asked the LORD but I definitely heard in an audible, deep resonating voice when I asked HIM when the dinar was going to revalue he said "August".  I sat up in bed because the voice was so powerful. 

This being the year of the Shemitah ending on Sept 13, it comes up in my spirit this is the year....

August for sure.  2015?  Shemitah?  Seems perfect.

I'm hopping for you to be right, but I'll take May-O-Be June is good with me./

Thanks for the update Buzzy!! I would love for this to happen now too, but hey, we keep on keeping on as if this will take a while longer. This will happen soon, when it's supposed to.

I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I prefer DOS RV! Stay Patient My Friends!

GO RV!!!!!

Same as You Jim HeartBarn butr in Australia.

• Upvote 2

Thanks Adam for always keeping it POSITIVE !!!   Man lets do this thing before Ramadon , so they can rest and we can rest but rest after we go to the bank !!!  The best present I can give my wife , she can cut her hours down from 40 to 30 ish or better yet retire , man I sure hope I can do that for her , she works way too hard since I was put disability , thats what I want for her and all the hard working people that build and keep this Great Country running , bring home all our service men and woman as well , get er done boys !!!!

• Upvote 1

Well "Buzzy"...do ya wanna go old school....

422aae07613387f987a487d4bc08bf3b.jpg

...or step up to something with a little zip???  :eyebrows:

74d6c5ad8e6fa8248519d66ca2159970.jpg

Regardless...Sandfly for the post, for keepin' it upbeat...and for helpin' us keep our eyes on the big picture!!!   :tiphat: 

• Upvote 4

I know it sounds like Blue Couch crap...but I do not take this investment lightly, nor do I take my relationship with my Father in Heaven lightly.  I don't remember ever hearing His audible voice, just His quiet one in my spirit...but this was boom in my ears and I was startled to hear it. 

I only share it because I know so so many of us dinarians have been waiting years and when He said "August" to me several years ago I was finally able to enjoy the ride and not fret over when.  Again I did not hear what year, but everytime an August goes by I can relax and go back to enjoying the show that is Dinarro World...

The difference this year is it being the year of the Shemittah, which if you pick up the book by Jonathan Cahn titled the Mystery of the Shemittah you will see how the whole world is tied to it.  This is not fantasy, it is incredible and credible as the Shemittah is a thread GOD has used to weave through thousands of years to this very year and will continue into the future.  Will it definitely be this August? I feel like this Shemittah year more so than ever....but it is possible another August goes by and I wait another year... 

So yes, fantastic?  Most definitely....Blue Couch stuff?  Only for those who are ignorant of the spiritual underpinings of this and many other earth changing events that we are on the cusp of.

BTW I have been stating August since I heard it several years ago and have not changed because when you are in the wee morning hours in bed, in the dark, and you ask your Heavenly Father when the dinar is going to revalue and you suddenly hear a deep resonating voice bounce off your wall and ears state "AUGUST"...That is enough to shake you out of your sheets, and at the same time make you smile, lie back and say "Thank you for that"....Now that doesn't mean I have not been asking to move up the timeline because so many are hurting for this to take place but.....

"I can wait...and I have been"   :) 

I hope this helps a little

sincerely and sanely...Keylime

• Upvote 10

I know it sounds like Blue Couch crap...but I do not take this investment lightly, nor do I take my relationship with my Father in Heaven lightly. I don't remember ever hearing His audible voice, just His quiet one in my spirit...but this was boom in my ears and I was startled to hear it.

I only share it because I know so so many of us dinarians have been waiting years and when He said "August" to me several years ago I was finally able to enjoy the ride and not fret over when. Again I did not hear what year, but everytime an August goes by I can relax and go back to enjoying the show that is Dinarro World...

The difference this year is it being the year of the Shemittah, which if you pick up the book by Jonathan Cahn titled the Mystery of the Shemittah you will see how the whole world is tied to it. This is not fantasy, it is incredible and credible as the Shemittah is a thread GOD has used to weave through thousands of years to this very year and will continue into the future. Will it definitely be this August? I feel like this Shemittah year more so than ever....but it is possible another August goes by and I wait another year...

So yes, fantastic? Most definitely....Blue Couch stuff? Only for those who are ignorant of the spiritual underpinings of this and many other earth changing events that we are on the cusp of.

BTW I have been stating August since I heard it several years ago and have not changed because when you are in the wee morning hours in bed, in the dark, and you ask your Heavenly Father when the dinar is going to revalue and you suddenly hear a deep resonating voice bounce off your wall and ears state "AUGUST"...That is enough to shake you out of your sheets, and at the same time make you smile, lie back and say "Thank you for that"....Now that doesn't mean I have not been asking to move up the timeline because so many are hurting for this to take place but.....

"I can wait...and I have been" :)

I like key lime,key lime coladas,key lime pie,key west,sunset pier,I'm way over do for a short trip pre RV and a very loooong trip post RV.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

I know it sounds like Blue Couch crap...but I do not take this investment lightly, nor do I take my relationship with my Father in Heaven lightly.  I don't remember ever hearing His audible voice, just His quiet one in my spirit...but this was boom in my ears and I was startled to hear it. 

I only share it because I know so so many of us dinarians have been waiting years and when He said "August" to me several years ago I was finally able to enjoy the ride and not fret over when.  Again I did not hear what year, but everytime an August goes by I can relax and go back to enjoying the show that is Dinarro World...

The difference this year is it being the year of the Shemittah, which if you pick up the book by Jonathan Cahn titled the Mystery of the Shemittah you will see how the whole world is tied to it.  This is not fantasy, it is incredible and credible as the Shemittah is a thread GOD has used to weave through thousands of years to this very year and will continue into the future.  Will it definitely be this August? I feel like this Shemittah year more so than ever....but it is possible another August goes by and I wait another year... 

So yes, fantastic?  Most definitely....Blue Couch stuff?  Only for those who are ignorant of the spiritual underpinings of this and many other earth changing events that we are on the cusp of.

BTW I have been stating August since I heard it several years ago and have not changed because when you are in the wee morning hours in bed, in the dark, and you ask your Heavenly Father when the dinar is going to revalue and you suddenly hear a deep resonating voice bounce off your wall and ears state "AUGUST"...That is enough to shake you out of your sheets, and at the same time make you smile, lie back and say "Thank you for that"....Now that doesn't mean I have not been asking to move up the timeline because so many are hurting for this to take place but.....

"I can wait...and I have been"   :) 

I like what you're saying keylime and I've heard of Shemittah and believe it is real. Only God knows. Thanks for sharing.
  • Upvote 3

It's hard to say in my world Mr. Thug.  You see I did get a big text but it was incomplete so I'm not sure what to make of it.  Let's see if you can help me.  It's kinda short like I would expect from Mr. Montana but here is what it said.  Remember there are several letters missing.  "#####.  So I can't really tell if there are letters missing or maybe someone just left their hand on the spacebar for an e x t e n d e d ...... of time.  Oh wait, here's anoither clue.  Oh I am so sorry.  It's from Mrs. ANIMAL.  My darling sweetheart.  She tells me to say that on everything I write or say.

So, here's the real question.  What does "####" mean?  Any help?

Edited by Markinsa
Language: See Forum Rules
  • Upvote 1

Keylime, when you were praying about this was it a silent prayer or out loud?

Wow, get cherry bombed for asking a legitimate question.

Guess that's what happens when you don't have a mastery of the English

Language.

Anyways, Key, I only asked because it could have bearing on your

experience.

Sorry I tried to join your conversation.

Chow.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1