Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Osama bin Laden Myth

ronnie s

I have been following this for years. Whats odd is that all the passports were found, and  intact and clearly readable in the burned out rubble of the World Trade Center, whats odd is WTC collapsed and it wasn't even hit, whats odd is the architects of the WTC bldgs. claim that the both towers were built to sustain an airplane hit until they were silenced and told to shut up. Ever notice in the Bin Laden capture on video you neversee his face? It was always an obstructed side view that didn't even really look like him. All the seal team members were wearing body cams yet not one decent video?

Edited by Benjamin NutnYahoo
  • Upvote 2

Isn't it fun to write our own story about events?  We can put in our own spin on the things on the things that are a little obscure. And, we can be as "sure" of our account as they (whoever they are) are of theirs.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The burial at sea was also a joke. Who does burial at seas in non wartime? They were not in some heated ww2 battle like the Battle of Leyte Gulf when burial at sea was the only option. Today there are helicopters to lift to the nearest carrier or base then put on a plane and sent back to the states. Bin Ladens body would have been wanted for autopsy and dental records as he once lived in the US and more than likely has some type of matched records. This was a joke.

• Upvote 2

Yeah It must have been Elvis WE all know hes not dead. 

You do a disservice to the brave men who risk their lives to take him out when

you actually believe these internet rumors.

But in the words of PT Barnum 

There`s a sucker born every day .

Just because you read it. Doesn't necessarily make it so. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey Dog.  But they read it on the "INTERNET".  That makes it fact for some.  I don't believe they buried him at sea either.  That would be too good.  I believe they chucked his rotting corpse overboard and I hope they threw chum in the water first to get the sharks juiced.  But even sharks don't like junk food.  And just because the sailors didn't say anything doesn't mean anything.  Ben, do you think they had a ceremony for him?  Calling all hands.  Osama service at 11 am right before lunch.  Be sure to show up in your dress whites.  I have to think they did it at night with no fanfare whatsoever without too many sailors on deck and those who were are able to keep their mouths shut.  Good for them.  Some of you should try that.  It works wonders and you can learn tons of info.

Sorry Dog.  I got carried away on your dime.  I didn't start out to do that.  I'm going to look for Elvis now.  Can you point me to the correct URL to get me started please?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You guys wanna believe everything Obama and Hilarious say about how they "got him"...go ahead.

As for some of us...there are too many accounts/stories from them that just don't add up.

Is it unpatriotic to question when things sound untrue?...I don't think so.

• Upvote 1