Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Right on Queue! Terror Propaganda

pluMmet

Propaganda coming from all corners of media now, it is getting

to the point that one can no longer deny it try as they may.

Keep pumping the fear and keep everyone cowering in a corner

in constant defense posture, while the real news is 180 degrees

in the opposite direction. When the majority quit buying what the

media is selling, the game will begin to crumble, and those behind it

know this. Only way to quit buying it is to stop believing it, which is

difficult for most because that requires a re-evaluation of everything

one thinks is true.

Thank you pluMmet, indeed right on que. Is it really that difficult to

notice?

• Upvote 3

Thank you pluMmet, indeed right on que. Is it really that difficult to

notice?

unfortunately the answer is yes, my friend.  most of us have been raised under an educational system of misinformation.  a better term is "indoctrinated".  brother, that stuff is hard to erase.  it takes massive effort and prayer for one individual to lift past it.  

on a personal note, and ashamedly so, i remember when a friend was trying to open my eyes to 911.  for 1.5 years i ostracized him without ever even listening to his story.  i was indoctrinated fully and completely.  then one day my brother mentioned a video to me, "money as debt".  i watched it and for some reason it is like God used that one video to open me up.  once i saw money for what it was and not what i thought it was, it forced me to challenge everything i held as true.  i realized through much pain that much of what i believed was true is only because someone insinuated it as true.  insinuated because i learned that a lot of deceivers don't actually lie, instead they insinuate and we assume, but you can never lay on them the liability of lying.  

Money As Debt ver2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsmbWBpnCNk

• Upvote 2

Thank you TE. Indeed, it is near impossible to erase just the misinformation of the

last 15 years, unless one is willing to take a path that is unfamiliar and can be a bit

gut wrenching, unfortunately, it is too much for most, and always easier to continue

to accept official narratives. I do not know anyone that enjoys being lied to, but for some

strange reason, when it comes to these issues, it would appear to be acceptable, along

with the 'political correctness' of doing so which keeps one blind to the harsh reality

of how we are lied to and for what purpose. Let alone trying to overcome what we find

out we were taught as kids that turned out to be less than truthful, especially from

historical perspectives.

A few years ago, I kept hearing the same statement as if someone was vocally repeating

"you have been lied to". I kept ignoring it until I was willing to face it and try to get some

understanding of what it was dealing with. I have a much better grasp, but still baffled

at how truly deep the offenders have gone to obfuscate their actions.

i realized through much pain that much of what i believed was true is only because someone insinuated it as true.  insinuated because i learned that a lot of deceivers don't actually lie, instead they insinuate and we assume, but you can never lay on them the liability of lying.

TE, THIS above what you wrote is how it works. Any idea of just how this manner of clever

deception is used in politics, finance and religion? it would boggle the mind, and yet we

continue to allow it to manipulate us, especially when the insinuation "supports" our

world views and opinions, not even realizing those opinions were shaped by the same trick.

Unfortunately, too many are not interested in truth, pursuing it, seeking it, no matter if it

shatters ones own ideas or beliefs...most look for those who will tell them whatever it is

that agrees and supports their own perceptions. That is not thinking for ones self, it is 

often merely an echo of someone else. It is quite common , and near impossible to counter

unless their is a willingness, without the fear of being 'wrong'.

Edited by Jim1cor13
  • Upvote 1

Unfortunately, too many are not interested in truth, pursuing it, seeking it, no matter if it

shatters ones own ideas or beliefs...

wow my friend.  i wonder if you grasp the deeper revelation of what you just said.  if i can wax a little religious here, it is apparent that the path of evil is traveled by the apathetic while the path of good must be pursued.  a person would think the exact opposite, that the path of good is the natural way and should come like the rays of the sun.  but it isn't.  even starting from the top, seeking God.  the scripture speaks expressly:

Jeremiah 29:12 - "Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart. I will be found by you,..."

Hebrews 11:6 - "And without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him." and another version says "a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him."

so even with God, who is the Truth, you can't even attain Him unless you actively put in work to find Him.  but deception and lie are available in abundant pools for people to take their ease.  this is the travesty that the television has plagued our generation with.  it helped move us from a generation of truth seekers to a generation of the [television] programmed - zombies.  

its funny man.  my 10 year old daughter is at the age where i have begun training her to recognize deception.  i sat down with her to watch the disney channel and said, "okay, every time the audience laughs, we will laugh okay?!  you ready....let's do it."  2 minutes into the experiment she looks at me and says, "dad your weirding me out."  i took the opportunity to help her realize that these people want her brain so void of thinking that they have gone as far as saying, "not only will we think for you, we will decide for you what is funny and also laugh for you.  all we want you to do is sit there long enough to wait on the next commercial so that we can sell you something."  my wife shakes her head at me at times because i know i can appear to be weird, but she knew what she was marrying when she said i-do.  

Edited by TrinityeXchange
  • Upvote 2

Thank you TE, that is a good one about disney channel  :lol:

It is true, but we rarely ever think while we are being

"entertained", so we follow along for the ride and the sale!

Jeremiah 29:12 - "Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart. I will be found by you

Excellent, notice how we find him? It has nothing to do with our religious

training, or repeating a bunch of words, it has all to do with the manner of our

seeking. It is always the heart of the matter, never the amount of words or phrases

or 'warm fuzzies'. If it is not pursued and sought out, step by step, we run the risk of

buying into anything and we see that daily. It just takes a willing heart, nothing else.

Edited by Jim1cor13
  • Upvote 1