Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Silly Smiles

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

Hey, no worries, it took 10 minutes to realize she was even talking.....

Ohhh dive!

I cannot wait for whn's RIPost! :nooo:

crickets...

Hahaha!  Let's see, Dive... Markinsa won't play with me, Muleslayer just likes to poke me with a stick... I guess that leaves lil ol' you!   My snarkdar is on the fritz and… not being into chicks myself, I'm not sure how to take your comment.  Are you slow to process language when in the presence of breasts?    :eyebrows:    DO NOT CLICK THIS LINK!  You will be stupefied for a week... and not in a good way!   :shakehead:

http://tpc.pc2.netdna-cdn.com/images/Hillary_Many_Titted_Empress.jpg<----- Warning Adult Content

Apparently some breasts are more offensive than others, eh Mark?  Unflattering pics of large but oddly shaped REAL breasts in an ugly, ill-fitting bra are okay but a brilliant political CARTOON of nipples is wrong?  Laughing about female hysteria is fine but making a point about the cost to taxpayers for a male erectile device is in bad taste?  Just sayin'!  I'd appreciate a little more latitude… we’re all adults here.   :peace:

Hey Muleslayer   :wave:   Your barn door's open.  Made ya look!   ;)

Edited by Markinsa
See Text in Red
  • Upvote 4

Hahaha!  Let's see, Dive... Markinsa won't play with me, Muleslayer just likes to poke me with a stick... I guess that leaves lil ol' you!   My snarkdar is on the fritz and… not being into chicks myself, I'm not sure how to take your comment.  Are you slow to process language when in the presence of breasts?    :eyebrows:    DO NOT CLICK THIS LINK!  You will be stupefied for a week... and not in a good way!   :shakehead:

http://tpc.pc2.netdna-cdn.com/images/Hillary_Many_Titted_Empress.jpg <----- Warning Adult Content

Apparently some breasts are more offensive than others, eh Mark?  Unflattering pics of large but oddly shaped REAL breasts in an ugly, ill-fitting bra are okay but a brilliant political CARTOON of nipples is wrong?  Laughing about female hysteria is fine but making a point about the cost to taxpayers for a male erectile device is in bad taste?  Just sayin'!  

(1) I'd appreciate a little more latitude

(2) we’re all adults here.   :peace:

Hey Muleslayer   :wave:   Your barn door's open.  Made ya look!   ;)

1.) You have all the latitude you want as long as you post within the Forum Rules

2.) "We want DinarVets to be open to people of all ages, genders, races, and sexualities, so any inappropriate or offensive posts will be deleted" (see link in "1" above)

(edited)

Here's a little Art to set your day off on the right tune.... 

12348130_10208384066506069_3449453467115

Then there is the sunrise version...  B)

gtrcd.jpg

Edited by RodandStaff

(edited)

So this teenage boy texts my daughter and ask for a bra pic. This is what

she sent him . I think I made my point!!!!!!  :eyebrows:  :cowboy2:

12341160_10208286870712596_3670880056364
Edited by RodandStaff

(edited)

Some of the Southern states are gonna have to get serious

and break out the "Big Gear" for winter this year!!!  :rolleyes:

12274593_1175692675777391_42150547784115

Edited by RodandStaff