Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Silly Smiles

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I vote to NOT remove the cockroach clip....you knew it was gonna happen....hubby and I were betting on which girl was gonna EAT it!!!

the shark..yea thats CREEPY!!!!

the spider? well thats just wrongstar-nosed-mole.jpg

d24f7bdf5d7a6b82ff945f763123b103.jpg

pet11.jpg

gal-animal-look-alikes-gary-busey.jpg

3b009029d7f2b06bbc08e6d096b14f12.jpg

F201204191338333162421515.jpg

867a9da4997303af5ae28a1f4014aa2c.jpg

95d0030c36a17faf5f3743e5d84fa3a9.jpg

celebrities-that-look-like-animals-Clint

• Upvote 3

Sorry Mark...big fingers...tiny buttons strikes a ruby again...can a fella get a little help here please??? :)

Why you gotta be a hater? :lol: I took care of it. :twothumbs: 

fat_finger.jpg

• Upvote 1

(edited)

Why you gotta be a hater? :lol: I took care of it. :twothumbs:

fat_finger.jpg

Lol...another DVer with a quick wit!!! That hand could get a fella in a lot a trouble just waving at the wrong person though!!! :-o

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1

ht_lion_pakiston_kb_150413_16x9_992.jpg

A man from Pakistan was almost attacked by a lion after going inside its home in Lahore Zoo Safari to get up-close and take photographs.

The photograph just moments before the lion made an offensive move is now going viral on the Internet.

Nature photographer Atif Saeed, 38, told ABC News today the exhilarating experience was "indescribable."

Saeed said he captured the breathtaking photo in January of 2012 when he was granted the opportunity to go inside the lion's habitat to take a photo.

He drove his car in and sat on the ground near the car with the door left open, he said, adding he was only a "jump away from the lion."

"The feel of the aggressive, approaching lion from the camera is something that can't be described," Saeed said. "I was witnessing every small detail of movement that no photograph or movie can show."

Saeed said the lion seemed to treat him like prey and after a few minutes, the lion "offensively moved" in an attempt to attack him, so he immediately jumped in the car and luckily escaped unscathed.

"It was a pretty close encounter," he said. "I was laughing afterwards at the time, but I don't think I'd ever be able to do something like that again." <--- MSN-Emoticon-139.gif