Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Silly Smiles

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A man was driving along the highway, and saw a rabbit hopping across the middle of the road. He swerved to avoid hitting the rabbit, but unfortunately the rabbit jumped in front of the car and was hit. The driver, being a sensitive man as well as an animal lover, pulled over to the side of the road and got out to see what had become of the rabbit.

Much to his dismay, the rabbit was dead. The driver felt so awful he began to cry.

A woman driving down the highway saw the man crying on the side of the road and pulled over. She stepped out of her car and asked the man what was wrong.

"I feel terrible," he explained. "I accidentally hit this rabbit and killed it."

The woman told the man not to worry. She knew what to do. She went to her car trunk and pulled out a spray can. She walked over to the limp, dead rabbit, and sprayed the contents of the can onto the rabbit.
Miraculously, the rabbit came to life, jumped up, waved its paw at the two humans and hopped down the road. 50 feet away the rabbit stopped, turned around, waved at the two again, hopped down the road another 50 feet, turned, waved, and hopped another 50 feet. The man was astonished.
He couldn't figure out what substance could be in the woman's spray can!
He ran over to the woman and demanded, " What was in your spray can?
What did you spray onto that rabbit?" The woman turned the can around so that the man could read the label. It said:

"'Hare Spray' Restores Life to Dead Hare. Adds Permanent Wave."

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

This is just too funny!  I really LOL'd. Smiley MSN Emoticon 155.gif The video is showing up kinda big on my screen, you might have to zoom out to get the whole thing, which is important to see the other messages coming in.

• Haha 3

As a husband and father of two daughters I have had a few trips down that memory lane.

With four sisters and my mom I learned all about that. My wife always asks if I will be embarrassed to go get 

those items and I just tell her "I have lived in a sea of estrogen for many years. Nothing like that will embarrass me."  :D

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

12 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

As a husband and father of two daughters I have had a few trips down that memory lane.

With four sisters and my mom I learned all about that. My wife always asks if I will be embarrassed to go get 

those items and I just tell her "I have lived in a sea of estrogen for many years. Nothing like that will embarrass me."  :D

12 hours ago, Muleslayer said:

"I have lived in a sea of estrogen for many years

ARRRG MATEE!

Me too lol

• Haha 5

Unbutton my blouse

Unbutton my blouse..
A successful rancher died and left everything to his devoted wife. She was a very good-looking woman and determined to keep the ranch, but knew very little about ranching, so she decided to place an ad in the newspaper for a ranch hand...
Two cowboys applied for the job. One was *** and the other a drunk. She thought long and hard about it, and when no one else applied she decided to hire the *** guy, figuring it would be safer to have him around the house than the drunk.
He proved to be a hard worker who put in long hours every day and knew a lot about ranching
.. For weeks, the two of them worked, and the ranch was doing very well.
Then one day, the rancher's widow said to the hired hand, "You have done a really good job, and the ranch looks great. You should go into town and kick up your heels." The hired hand readily agreed and went into town 
one Saturday night.
One o'clock came, however, and he didn't return.
Two o'clock and no hired hand.

Finally he returned around two-thirty, and upon entering the room, he found the rancher's widow sitting by the fireplace with a glass of wine, waiting for him.
She quietly called him over to her.. "Unbutton my blouse and take it off," she said.
Trembling, he did as she directed. "Now take off my boots."
He did as she asked, ever so slowly
.. "Now take off my socks."
He removed each gently and placed them neatly by her boots.
"Now take off my skirt." He slowly unbuttoned it, constantly watching her eyes in the 
fire light
"Now take off my bra.." Again, with trembling hands, he did as he was told and dropped it to the floor.
Then she looked at him and said, "If you ever wear my clothes into town again, you're fired."
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

The maid

A guy dials his home phone from work. A strange woman answers. 
The guy says, "Who is this?" 
"This is the maid.", answered the woman. 
"We don't have a maid!" 
"I was just hired this morning by the lady of the house." 
"Well, this is her husband. Is she there?" 
"Ummm .... she's upstairs in the bedroom with someone who I just figured was her husband." 
The guy is fuming. He says to the maid, "Listen, would you like to make $50,000?" 
"What do I have to do?" 
"I want you to get my gun from my desk in the den and shoot that witch and the jerk she is with." 
The maid puts down the phone. The guy hears footsteps, followed by two gunshots. 
The maid comes back to the phone. "What should I do with the bodies?" 
"Throw them in the swimming pool!" 

"What?! There's no pool here?" 

Long pause... "Uh .... is this 832-4821?"
  • Haha 4