Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Silly Smiles

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/24/2017 at 1:27 PM, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

As long as that's not a "must jump"..... :P

You don't strike us a the cliff diving type, thank goodness ! :lol:

But if you DO go for it... do it nekked ! :lmao:

Yo...you mean my 15 minutes of fame would only last about 28 seconds??? :blink: :blush:

• Upvote 3

52 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

WooHoo - The McRib Is Back ! :o 

Image result for ronald mcdonald pics

:D  :D  :D 

I'm thinkin' even a McRib...though never being accused of being "healthy"...would at least be eaten, which is probably better than ending up in the trash!  Don't get me wrong...I'm not of fan of that clown...only our DV clown...but there has got to be a better way to find a balance in what our kids can and will eat! Just sayin!!! ;)

• Upvote 2

If I remember correctly a raven was sent out and it didn't return as it searched for dry land. A dove was released later and returned. On it's second release it came back with the olive branch.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, FlyHi said:

If I remember correctly a raven was sent out and it didn't return as it searched for dry land. A dove was released later and returned. On it's second release it came back with the olive branch.

Thanks FlyHi, you beat me to it.  :tiphat:

• Upvote 2

(edited)
14 minutes ago, FlyHi said:

Thanks, FLYHI & PatriotPATRICK for straightening us two heathens out !  :D

We were actually aboard The Ark on her maiden voyage...... been so long now, we'd forgotten most of that cruise! :o

(Probably because we spent so much time in the piano bar knockin' back mead-laced wine with Dean Martin...) :P

(we're going to hell now, aren't we...bummer....  :mellow::huh:)

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

Thanks, FLYHI & PatriotPATRICK for straightening us two heathens out !  :D

We were actually aboard The Ark on her maiden voyage...... been so long now, we'd forgotten most of that cruise! :o

(Probably because we spent so much time in the piano bar knockin' back mead-laced wine with Dean Martin...) :P

(we're going to hell now, aren't we...bummer....  :mellow::huh:)

Hey wait a minute there gals !!! I had cabin C-2 on the ark and I do not remember seeing you 2 !!

:lmao:

pp

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

Wait... that's a Blackbird or Raven Noah is releasing there...

we thought all this time it was a little white Dove -- which brought back the Olive Branch....:huh:

Wait...you never heard of the black sheep?  ...it stole it's name from the black bird...only it didn't fly away and not come back!!! :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Hey wait a minute there gals !!! I had cabin C-2 on the ark and I do not remember seeing you 2 !!

:lmao:

pp

Hahahaha..!  :lol: "C" deck was "Christians"... we were on lower "H" deck... heathen berths.  :P

• Upvote 4